I tried to watch this crap but it was so shitty I couldn't get pass the first 5 minutes. Does it get better?

I tried to watch this crap but it was so shitty I couldn't get pass the first 5 minutes. Does it get better?

If you don't like the opening scene the movie is probably not for you

shit just remembered i bought this movie and never watched it thanks op

No. It keeps being dadrock le movie.

It's Drive for reddit

kys for shit taste faggots

kys for not watching it yet like a faggot

seriously kys

No it is truly awful.

Correct

It's ok. Way more violent than I was expecting.

no it doesnt and make sure to read the plot from Wikipedia so you can pretend you watched it on Sup Forums too, meanwhile I think I'll rewatch it tonight while you shitposting.

It gets better, but not all that much really. I actually finished watching it. Which is something I guess.

You couldn't get past the first 5 minutes of a film? Is your attention span that immature? Remember you have to be 18 years old to post here.

It's an Edgar Wright movie. If you don't understand what that means before 5 minutes into the film, then why are you watching it?

did anyone else re watch this after the kevin spacey stuff came out? some of his lines sound quite creepy, perhaps edgar knew already and cast him to add effect

Protagonist is pretty good, for playing a near-mute blank-slate.

Foxx is great. Ham fall flat; he doesn't come off as angry or desperate enough toward the end. Spacey is phoning in a cameo (sad it'll be his last movie).

But the editing really is great; clearly way way more thought and attention-to-detail than you ever seen in this type of movie.

No. It’s literally just a music gimmick put over a childish heist plot.

They find out ‘baby driver’ is recording audio of all their heist planning meetings halfway through the movie, but then they let him drive for the last big heist anyway.

Baby tries to run away with his girlfriend but the bad guys don't let him so he flips the fuck out and starts killing niggers

Why dont you make something better than clever cuck

It's a mediocre movie. Better try Logan Lucky

banter

Yes it was a shitty movie congratulations.

Fox was horrible. He didn't play his part well.
Hamm was really great, although I agree at the end he didn't come as desperate enough.
Liked the music even and the plot.
One of my fav movies of this year.