ITT: We predict amazing new force powers for Ep. IX

> Rey loosens all of the screws and rivets on a fleet of Star Destroyers, letting them impotently fall and burn up in the atmosphere of the planet Lilith, using the force

> Kylo makes duplicate images of himself appear before a squad of resistance ground forces, uses living fighters as a human shield, directs all blaster fire back at his attackers, using the force

> Leia communicates with Kylo from across the galaxy, compelling him with matronly images of caring, using the force

> Luke is able to bring himself back to life/kill himself again at will, sometimes doing this multiple times in a single scene, using the force

> Yoda appears before Rey, teleports her to Canto Bight to rescue the Force-sensitive stable boy, installs a communist gynocracy, using the force

> Rey loosens all of the screws and rivets on a fleet of Star Destroyers, letting them impotently fall and burn up in the atmosphere of the planet Lilith, using the force
Nah, this ain't Legends.
Any nonsense such as Force fuckery with Star Destroyers would lead to backlash even from so-called "Disney shills" like myself.

>Force Shoah - guilt trip an entire race into ethnocide

>Force gibs - convince the most productive group in a society to spend their resources on subhumans

>Force Greatest Ally - makes your soldiers go to war for another country that has consistently betrayed you

Oops almost forgot

> Ghost Luke travels back in time, prevents himself from attempting to kill Ben Solo, accidentally brings his past self back to the present with him, the two get into lots of wacky mischief, using the force

>I-I'm totally not an alt-right Sup Forumstard though, haha!!

>Rey uses the force to hack into a starships onboard computers

This would be unironically comfy as fuck.

>Leia comes back as a zombie

LEIA SHOULD BE DEAD
LEIA SHOULD BE FUCKING DEAD
HER ACTRESS IS FUCKING DEAD HOW ARE THEY GONNA HAVE HER DO ANYTHING
>OOPS I GOT SHOT BY A FUCKING CANNON LEMME JUST FLY BACK INTO THE SHIP BECAUSE REASONS
REMEMBER GOY ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVIL THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO FIGHT THEM ARE MINORITIES AND STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMIN

I dont know and i dont fucking care anymore

Rey uses force hologram to hyperdrive a ship into whatever base the Empire is using this time

kek

>Force Tourist - brings all your The_Donald friends to other websites and act like everyone who doesn't want you around is the newfag redditor

>force bull - finds a powerful wookie to prep and fuck your wife

EPISODE 9
THE LAST JEDIS

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

LUKE AND REY TRAVEL ABOARD THE MILLENIUM FALCON TO HELP LEIA IN HER DESPERATE STRUGGLE AGAINST THE FIRST ORDER
KYLO REN UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF SUPREME LEADER SNOKE IS SEARCHING FOR A LONG LOST SITH ARTIFACT WITH CAN HELP TO SWING THE BALANCE OF THE FORCE IN THEIR FAVOR......

WORD UP MAGAZINE

Rey kills every white male in the universe with a massive force explosion. Screencap this

Found the hook nosed goblins

>planet Lilith
>like Hoth but colder

They already took from The Matrix and DC.
So...
Force Speed/slow time
Force Shield Bubble
Invisibility
Force Psychic Realm Creation aka we want the Inception crowd
Eclipse by moving a moon using the Force
Tidal wave using the Force
Making a ship intangible so it can pass through another ship
Going in Hyperspace without an Hyperdrive using the Force
Changing the color of the saber by thurning it into a fucking moodring (that one is actually canon now. Fuck us)
Force drain dor the Sith, taking Force juice from pwilling plants and animals for a Jedi

What about this power

>Force Golem - Makes Finn carry out Reys will

Snoke warged into kylo im calling it

Kylo's new abilities
>force fatshaming
>force mysogyny
>force mansplaining
>force whitesplaining
>force cultural appropriation
>force white privilege
>force transphobia

Dumbledore's actor died too

And then you guys mock media outlets when they report on alt-right chucklefucks creating a hate bandwagon against this movie, while you can actively see alt-right chucklefucks creating a hate bandwagon against this movie if you as much as look on Sup Forums, lol.

One way or another, I think they’ll bring him back, fuckers gotta have a Lazarus device or force reincarnation bullshit or something. I dunno, not like I’m ever paying to see one of these again.

Yeah posting my opinion on Sup Forums is surely seen and calculated by main stream sources.

Go fist yourself you pozzed cum toxic load shooting finook

Only a matter of time until someone throws out a Kamehameha