The only thing that happened since NN got dropped was Netflix(a company that supported NN) increased their prices again

>the only thing that happened since NN got dropped was Netflix(a company that supported NN) increased their prices again

APOLOGIZE, CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AND STOP TAKING THE POO TO THE LOO

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.gov.ru/upload/other/Проект сетевого нейтралитета.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does he maintain his shitting culture in his new homeland?

>nothing has happened yet, that mean nothing will happen in the future

I don't eve care but the logic is dumb my man

Reminder that this is all a whitewash and the real problem is that the government literally BANS competition to comcast and verizon.

wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

The solution is to FREE THE MARKET

Kill all leftists, honestly.

They announced the price going up months before worthless faggot and his retarded video.

Fake news. What else is new.

Why do liberals hate free internet so much?

rude

I love how people call netflix a big bad mega corporation but ignore the millions funneled into FCC pockets by ATT Verizon Comcast

But it's a funny meme that trends so they follow it no matter what! give them likes and upvotes!

Maybe because things take months even year to change and the Senate is already fighting meaning they can and probably will overturn the FCC decision

>Maybe because things take months even year to change and the Senate is already fighting meaning they can and probably will overturn the FCC decision
hope it doesn't happen

>be american
>in 80-90% of the country your local government grants 1 or possibly 2 ISPs a total monopoly and bans all competition(or makes it extremely difficult)
>these government created monopolies use their monopoly powers to fuck over consumers and throttle traffic
>sperg out like insane manchildren and be incredibly confused as to why these corporations are so big and why they are doing this
>demand MORE government control over the economy

wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

Explain this shit.

nobody with 2 brain cells left to rub together still subs to netflix. this has been the case for a longggggggg time bro.

Why the fuck are there so many people on this site supporting this chucklefuck decision? You do realise Sup Forums will be one of the first on the line when ISP take all the control right?

If the FCC is bad, why do you want them to have more power

>I don't have any idea how legislation works
>But I am going to shitpost violently about it
Why are you such adumb nigger?

because the guy is a meme so they have to jump on that bandwagon in an attempt to feel relevant

>muh magic ISP monopolies
You people are fucking retards.

Just use another ISP.
OH WAIT YOU CAN'T thanks to leftists giving comcast and verizon monopolies and banning their competition

It's only bad when PootyLoo took over

Why would it be? ISPs are money grubbing kikes fighting the money grubbing kikes at netflix and google over high bandwidth usage because of HD video streaming. You can browse Sup Forums for hours and not use 100 megabytes.

>tfw NN is actually a bad thing and everyone disagrees with you because they are completely ignorant about economics

>Sup Forums told me that net neutrality grants the FCC complete leverage over the market and so I'll repeat it

The FCC has always been bad. It is a federal censhorship organization, nothing less

t. corporate whore that is whitewashing the real issue here

It may or may not grant them leverage over the market. What the NN rules that never got implemented would have done, however, is unquestionably bad. To proactively enforce NN, the FCC was going to monitor all internet traffic in the world in real time. Ostensibly just to check for throttling

I can't phonepost on a lot of sites anymore, including Sup Forums.
I have to be on wifi or else I'm blocked.
Verizon is the company.

So the fuck WHAT? NN hasn't stopped the higher traffic discussion boards from becoming a fucking slide thread riptide! It didn't stop reddit from magically going from a progressive hub where right=ron paul and left=bernie sanders to satus quo central and all of a sudden going ham supporting Hilary Clinton, a fucking establishment lunatic who's been surrounded by sycophants since her New York Senator days, and the right side turning over to Donald Trump, a New York City real estate mogul with 5 Families Italian mafia ties who somehow is supposed to have the interests of the common American first and foremost in his heart (yeah fucking right).
So fucking explain to me why I should give a shit that this once emergent, but now completely compromised form of communication called the internet should be protected from commercial interests that have already pushed their in during, of all times, this brief supposed golden age of "Net Neutrality"??? YOU FUCKING DIP SHIT????!!!

Contrarianism, user. As always.

Free the market faggots

>I posted it again

Must suck being a rural retard without options.

nu-moot range banned a lot of mobile IP blocks to get people to buy Sup Forums passes

Yep, it does.
I had to move close to a bunch of faggots like you to get decent wifi

Oh wow a WIRED article what the fuck am I supposed to do with this print it out and wipe my ass with it? It's not good enough for that! What next you gonna post a TIME Magazine article you horrendous gash?

meanwhile the rest of the world was laughing at westerners believing this retarded reddit propaganda because plenty of places also don't have NN, like runet. literally the only thing different is a handful of sites are banned so occasionally normies have to switch to some new shitposting venue. take down facebook equivalent, now we go to new one, it's literally just like switching from myspace to fb or something. and it made many normies learn how to VPN.

if you haven't become a complete political nihilist by now, what is even your end game, it's painfully obvious that le people are just complete retards who get baited by everything and should never be allowed to comment on anything ever

The purpose of NN is not content policing, but ensuring that any and all content is delivered on equal terms. Take your meds.

>>I posted it again
Oh look, you can't debunk it.

Enjoy sucking comcast's dick you "progressive" corporate shitstain.

This just started happening in the last 3 days though

>I literally can't read nor debunk anything the article is saying
Enjoy being incredibly stupid and a useful idiot for corporations.

There isn't free market, you can't just establish an internet provider, it's not a virtual industry, it needs physical cables, infrastructure, things that occupy much needed space underground through tubes that goes all over the entire country.
If you have already one or two companies that own those cables then there's nothing "competition" can do. It already was a monopoly thanks to free market. Free market doesn't prevent monopolies, only underaged libertarian faggots believe that. State intervention IS required sometimes, but it has to be minimal.
And I say this as someone with nothing but disgust for governments and politicians.

>but ensuring that any and all content is delivered on equal terms
Why is this a good idea?
Why shouldn't content that people use more have higher priority?
Also it's not like they're going to ban certain sites.

Internet speeds are constantly increasing as the years go on so this "throttling" shit will be a non issue.

You people are fucking dumb.

>It already was a monopoly thanks to free market.
It never WAS a free market you dumb fuck.
It's the government that gave these companies so much power in the first place.
What do you think happens when local governments literally BAN companies from competing with larger firms.
Idiot.

>Free market doesn't prevent monopolies, only underaged libertarian faggots believe that
Top kek
I bet you learned that in middle school and you actually believe it's true because the state told you about this.

>free the market
>ISPs just pay off individual property owners from allowing competition to lay their infrastructure instead of having to buy off an entire town
wow that would accomplish alot you giant fucking retard

Well, deal with the enforced monopolies first, mr. Friedman

He makes leftists so fucking mad, I love it.

>>ISPs just pay off individual property owners from allowing competition to lay their infrastructure
How in the world could a company afford something like that?
Do you realize how much that would cost? Also the cost would constantl

Runet does have NN, retard.

fas.gov.ru/upload/other/Проект сетевого нейтралитета.pdf

>Well, deal with the enforced monopolies first, mr. Friedman
That's literally my point.
Also Milton Friedman was keynesian lite and is far to the left of me.

*constantly increase.

the state is just another corporation though my guy

Exactly this.
And leftists want to give it an enforced monopoly.

Leftists are the biggest corporate whores.

Again, if you don't solve the monopoly problem that regulation made in the first place, this will only generate a higher distortion of the markets

What do you want to debunk? In my area I can pick from at least 4 isps.

All that was removed was king nigger's additions to NN. Nothing of import is going to change, the foundational regulations pre-2015 are still there. The only changes are going to be Netflix/Youtube/etc. and other big streaming giants being pissed off because they don't want to spend money on helping to improve bandwidth infrastructure, and would rather bitch at ISPs for not being able to keep up and/or afford fiber infrastructure for 1080p/4k everywhere.

Do you really expect middle schooler edgelords to NOT be shortsighted

>>NN is not about content policing
I didn't fucking say that it was, what I'm saying is that there is no content left that is worth defending because all platforms that used to represent the bulk of ideas exchange have been co-opted by the same commercial interests that turned television, an older platform that once had unlimited educational potential, into a form of brain cancer via advertising in all its subtle and not-so-subtle forms.
Fuck you don't put words in my mouth. Address what I say not what you think that I'm thinking based on some fucking straw man bullshit faggot.

it really doesn't idiot

You support the Corporate Tax Cut don't you?
>b-but the other guys love corporations not me
lmfao

>Why shouldn't content that people use more have higher priority?
How do you not realise the problem here? There are millions of small sites, privately hosted servers and such all around the world that most people rely on. Small browser games, VPNs, cryptocurrencies, etc. There are millions of people who rely on these things and most normies will have interacted with on at least once in their life, even indirectly.

>He makes leftists so fucking mad, I love it.
Good to know those are your priorities.
you suck at being a shill mate

the same fucking away they afford to buy off entire towns to prevent shit like google fiber from moving in
you dont even have to buy off everyone just enough to fuck with anyone trying to move in

Network neutrality keeps the mandated regional monopolies from acting like regional monopolies. As it's far cleaner to just force the regional monopolies to act as if they're the result of competition than it is to break them up (again).

Back in my day AT&T Verizon and Comcast were three separate companies

>kill net neutrality
>FREE THE MARKET

>Why shouldn't content that people use more have higher priority?
Why should it?
>Also it's not like they're going to ban certain sites.
Whole class of services were already "banned". Some ISPs in UK and Benelux were blocking VoIP and charging extra before NN laws came around.
>Internet speeds so this "throttling" shit will be a non issue
You seem to have no idea what you're talking about.

You have to know the problem pretty intimately to be able to misrepresent it the way he is.

>Not making the internet and the infrastructure a utility and merely leasing the infrastructure to private businesses to maintain/improve in order to foster competition in what in it's natural environment is a natural monopoly

>I didn't fucking say that it was
>goes on to double down on content policing
Again, NN is about equal position for all content irrespective of what you personally or anyone else deems "worthy educational site" or "stupid brain cancer".

That's what they did originally, but the costs of operation vs the number of subscribers was obviously better in certain places than others, allowing the companies that controlled areas of dense population sufficient capital to buy out less densely populated regional monopolies. Fast forward a few decades and its five companies controlling the entire market, having so much money they could just buy the FCC/FTC and congress.

>What do you think happens when local governments literally BAN companies from competing with larger firms.

They never did that you fucking stupid amerishart.
NN didn't exist until 2015. Kill yourself.

>with NN
>hiro can inject malicious stuff into your computer
>without nn
>hiro can actually get in trouble for doing it

>you fucking stupid
>NN didn't exist until 2015

You realize its a disinformation tactic to get people to confuse network neutrality with the title II reclassification, right?

Yes, I'm talking in his terms.
Every other country defines net neutrality as just the basic playing field we've always had.

>implying that tripfag has ever posted something that wasn't retarded bullshit

>Corporate Tax Cut

You realize this helps all businesses big and small right? Not every business is some international multi billion dollar conglomerate.

>redditor stubs toe
THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF NET NEUTRALITY WASN'T REPEALED!

>implying a tripfag has ever posted something that wasn't retarded bullshit

It's not even been two weeks, my dumb friend. Life doesn't work like in the movies where everything seems to be instant.

If anything modern political posturing is all about manipulating people's lack of understanding of how slowly government bureaucracy moves.

This site is full of edgy kids that always have to go against the popular opinion. That's the only way they can validate themselves as being unique because they can't any other way.

I dunno maybe because this entire site is controlled by coperations and state actors who dominate the narrative in their respective spheres

And its litterally all fake bullshit.

>The state is just another corporation
>I want to give state more money from my pocket
Why are you such a corporate whore?

based paki

I know you're trolling, but I'll bite.

It's not officially dead yet. Congress can still block this faggot's choice (they won't).

It's amazing how stupid Trumptards are when things are being discussed, pushed, and pretened to be through.

For example, the current economy is because of what Obama did to fix it. Trump has done nothing to change the economy or the laws yet. Tho he is kiling Dodd-Frank which will kill the economy again and cause another housing bubble to pop.

All the information in the world at you faggots fingertips, and you can't take the time to understand how this shit really works.

back to plebbit poorfag

>Again, NN is about equal position for all content irrespective of what you personally or anyone else deems "worthy educational site" or "stupid brain cancer".

That must be why the far left was pushing it so hard. You know, the same people who want anyone who disagrees with them to be deperson'd.

actually (ackshualley) there's just as much chance as it getting blocked as going through. As the entire NN kerfuffle is fortuine 500 companies flinging shit at each other and there's more room to fling shit in congress than in the FCC.

Tell us more about your imagined political opposition.

And this, my friends, is how republics of representative powers make you dumber by using polarization.

Don't worry, cuck, your time will come soon, your tears will be the laughing stock.
Right wingers never learn, you're nothing more than pawns to be used and latter disposed like used toilet paper.

>free markets
fuck off kike

>You realize this helps all businesses big and small right?

All those mom and pop shops really benefit from the LLC loopholes, don't they?

uh, mom&pops tend to be LLCs...

fuck off Pajeet Pai

REPEAL DOESN’T TAKE EFFECT UNTIL JANUARY
>REPEAL DOESN’T TAKE EFFECT UNTIL JANUARY

reminder the vast majority of the content you browse is US based. US ISPs going non-neutral means your shitty little bullshit ISP will either lose access to US networks or you'll be paying the same rates as the rest of the US.

NN only gives FCC the teeth to fight against throttling and tiered-fast lanes. It doesn't give them any power to do anything destructive. Also the FCC isn't bad, it's only become shit since the ex-Verizon shill took over.

I admit it, I envy Ajit "Pajeet" Pai from the bottom of my hearth.

Unlike him, I'll never know just how it feels to throw millions of ledditors, bugmen, soyboys, netflix watching cunts, leftists, internet addicts and retards of any other kind into an endless frenzy of mass hysteria and impotent outrage. Must be like permanently high.

All he feels is the cash that Verizon is filling his pockets with.

The title II reclassification (not to be confused with network neutrality) meant network neutrality was law. This was important on it's own, as it meant ISPs couldn't lobby for legislation that would make network neutrality illegal, they couldn't throttle without opening themselves to guaranteed loss lawsuits, and they couldn't throttle small companies in hopes of triggering a lawsuit they could delay forever and then win by default, which would give them the right to throttle forever.

Without neutrality policies, the internet as it exists right now doesn't work. As no two companies own enough infrastructure to pass data any distance without crossing infrastructure owned by another company. The battle has been constant since comcast got large enough that it's infrastructure became pretty common hops on any route between two points, meaning they want to be tollmen of the internet, so they can charge people WHO AREN'T THEIR CUSTOMERS to use their infrastructure and/or just wall off completely and roll out a bastardization of all the popular apps/sites that are comcast only and the charge premiums to access anything else. Ya know, like a retarded assbaby of cable television and the internet.

It works here in NZ. No neutrality but no ISP dares to throttle because of competition. Plus the govt owns the cables and any ISP is free to use them.
It's partially why you can get 1gbs+ fiber in even the most buttfuck rural parts of NZ. When will burgers learn that there are other ways to do things besides fucking over their citizens?

Negro, you're saying your ISPs operate according to network neutrality without legislation. Because otherwise they wouldn't have any content to provide subscribers.

>hurr they am no NN in NZ cuz muh shitty little eye ess pees have to be NN cuz they have no choice

goddamn how the fuck can you be that stupid