Kathleen Kennedy

This is the woman who is writing the new star wars trilogy.

What would you say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jVmHfObAjLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ey bb u wan sum fuq?

Thank you for being the real producer all of Spielberg and Lucas's movies since the 1980s. Your tolerance of working without recognition for guys who insisted on vanity credits has finally paid off. Good work.

TRAITOR !

>This is the woman who is writing the new star wars trilogy.
Except she isn't.

She just maps the universe. She's like Kevin Feige at Marvel.

why do you make an awful movie copying other movies instead of making your own creative awful movie?
anything you make will not be good, why not make it your own?

Can anyone be more SWPL than this bitch? What an insufferable, phoney cunt.

>This stupid fucking puppet is going to make me so much money - don't want to get too close though, some filthy Star Wars fan might have touched it

She approves or denies every creative decision and casting choice. She hires and fires directors based on their obedience to her. She is ultimately to blame for everything wrong with Nu wars

>She just maps the universe. She's like Kevin Feige at Marvel.

That would imply a vision. She just hires directors and has them do whatever and then tears it apart in post.

>She is ultimately to blame for everything wrong with Nu wars
Directors, writers and producers are also to blame. Relax that women-hating boner of yours.

YOUSA SPIN MEESA RIGHT ROUND, BABY.

Kevin Feige doesn't have a vision, he's vermin, like everyone you admire.

Except if you read interviews, you can see that you are incorrect. She fired the last director of TLJ for insisting that Luke not be an emasculated crybaby loser but instead retain his actual character. This might be difficult for you because you'll have to use critical thinking about what they said to come to this conclusion.

She should try peer reviews instead of focus tests

If I'm in the same room as her she's fucking dead kiddo. And yes, it is personnel.

this should be the primary target for your rage. this thing ruined star wars.

She will be fired once Murdoch takes control of the Mouse. Screencap this.

>b-but i saw an interview
Rian Johnson is more to blame for TLJ than Kathleen Kennedy sweetie. He was the actual writer and director of that blunder.

>woman ruins movies

where have i seen this before

>believing the directors and writers that work for the Mouse truly have control of anything

Yoda looks more real than you you ugly cunt.

>illuminati confirmed!

>Relax that women-hating boner of yours.

Reminder that this woman was chosen by Lucas.

Hi KK. The last jedi sucked.

Of course he gets the writer/director credit. That way if it goes bad its all on him and not KK

reminder star wars fans have the memory length of a newborn.

i will find you
i will kill you

She stabbed him in the back.

You're a gigantic fag. Please kill yourself you useless mousedrone.

I don't know what but something about her tells me she is insecure about her body image so I know she wouldn't listen to criticism regarding artistic direction since it's the least of her worries/interest. I'd make fun of how old she is and mock her career, that'll do the trick.

Women's rights were a mistake.

She has no control over Disney's vision. Disney wants their own Rebels vs Empires except they don't want to pay Lucas any royalties for being it's creator.
That means Empire is rebranded into First Order, new Darth Vader villain in Kylo Ren, new Jedi hero in Rey (also has to be perfect for the girl market), new cute droids like BB8 for the little kids instead of R2D2.
THEY want what made Star Wars cool and special but directly own it so they don't have to give Lucas any royalties. Slowly as the ST get popular they could phase out the OT merchandise with the exception being special occasions like May the Fourth celebrations etc.

fucking kyke

>What would you say to her?

Let's see those TITTIES

I would say to her: YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!

>Unique, fresh
>Wonderful filmmaker
>New creatures
>Empire Strikes Back feeling
>So many great women
>but also great guys ..it's a very nice balance now...
Kathleen Kennedy praises Rian Johnson and TLJ
youtube.com/watch?v=jVmHfObAjLQ

So is this Thomas Middleditch?

No,, Disney gave her a blank card as she was hand picked by George Lucas himself. Then she stabbed him in the back and turned it into a feminist film. The original writer Michael Arndt said she asked him to make a "female jedi story" ans still include the old cast. Then they fired him and JJ Abrams did a reboot with a Mary Sue lead. This female thing is entirely on her.

>writers/directors never have their decisions overridden by higher ups

>Rey nobody
Has no character
>Jyn Erso
Has no character
>Iden Versio
Has no character
I am noticing a pattern here.

Deep cut, but..

"You are the female Dennis O'Brien."

Why do you think it's a good idea to pander to a bandwagon hopping crowd that will be gone in 3 years, when you're clearly interested in milking the franchise for as long as possible?
What made you think it was a good idea to deliberately antagonise the people that made movies as awful as the Prequels still massive financial successes?

They're all bland, it's definitely a Kathleen Kennedy self-insert.

It's the Stephenie Meyer school of character design; make a complete blank slate devoid of all personality traits except those the writer inadvertently creates.
That way, the target audience can self insert as the character without pesky things like a personality getting in the way.