You can't fight evil with a maccaroni duck!

You can't fight evil with a maccaroni duck!

ARTHUR!!!

NO MORE BLTS

Yes, you know Little Wooden Boy, the worst sin in the world is disloyalty. You wouldn't lie to me, would you, Little Wooden Boy?

do we have any updates on the new season?

August, I think

He weeps for he has but one small tongue with which to taste an entire world.

You know, Arthur, it's really been quite a day. On the outside, oh, sure, we were pursued by Swiss Industrial Spies, trapped in the belly of a whale. But what really pursued us? Where were we really trapped? C'mon, Arthur. Get meta with me. What pursued us were our own obsessions. I'm good, you're evil. I'm a superhero, you're a sidekick. I'm a woman, you're a man. What does it all mean? Nothing. And where were we all trapped? I'll tell you where, Arthur. In the belly of Love - Love, Chum, Love.

Curse you Van Gogh and your infernal machine

I'm Flying! I swoop! I soar! The city laps at my heels like a grateful puppy! I am the eagle king of all I survey! I am become Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds!

I'm your mother, man!

You're not my mother! You're.... TAFT!

TAFT

Evildoers, you face The Tick!

the original Plank

Tick I can taste your back

GAY LUIGI?

Back into the oven that backed you

Could The Tick be adapted today as an adult comedy like Deadpool minus the violence, and potty humor or keep it teen friendly?

...it's getting a new live action series on Amazon, the pilot is already out
and it could sustain a new ongoing comic, The Tick, just like we could use more Flaming Carrot, The Mask, Sam & Max, Milk &Cheese,Earthworm Jim, Electrawoman &Dinagirl, and Herbie Popnecker comics, cartoons, live action adaptions, vidya, etc..

for some reasons Arthur remind me Double D.

Sup Forums are you.....you know...funny?

Comedians make the Tick uncomfortable, I see.

Here's a clue. If he jumps up and kicks you in the stomach it's probably not Santa!