54%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQHkfrYUf2A
youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#49a37cdb4231
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but wait you see it's alt right trolls from Sup Forums!
>AHA!
>#ForceisFemale

God fucking damnit, nowadays "critics" are such a joke

Nobody gives a shit about female empowerment.

I wonder how many of them are like that faggot Mark Kermode. They just write a positive review because they think the appeal of Star Wars is shiny explosions instead of thinking why millions of people would care so deeply about those characters.

See drumpfkins, this is why Russia is a threat.

KYS

This only proves that Russia is our greatest ally.

>about to be surpassed by Jurassic World within a week of release

JUST

It's not that nobody gives a shit but Jesus christ don't try to force it so hard

>main character female
>asian character female
>leia lives while han and luke die
>all 5 of the commanding officers for the resistance after Leia are women
>the women in the film are celebrated for belittling the men in the film while the men are complete idiots

Treverrow's revenge

>the fan backlash has no effect on box office returns

>type "star wars backlash" on google
>every link is libtard media blaming alt right for bad fan reviews
The state of cucked America. You don't even have a free interent anymore haha WTF

Haha this is fucking great it's going to turn so many liberals against the media

Next week they'll start blaming Putin too

>Every link is libtard media blaming alt right for bad fan reviews

Looks to me like those articles claim people are confessing to it. Tell your friends to stop pretending they review bombed it and this retarded shit will end

>tittle: Alt right fuck score
>content: second rotten tomatoes there is no traffic change compared to the last movie so is near impossible that the score was fucked up by bots BUT SOME ANONYMOUS USER JUST CLAIMED TO HAVE CREATED A FAKE ACCOUNT ON RT

This is worse than simply clickbait, they are blatantly lying in the tittle, that's fraud

yeah but it has similar numbers to the movie that ended up making well over a billion dollars.

i don't even give a shit about star wars or disney but the fact that you losers are obsessively watching the RT user score or the box office as if that means anything is fucking hilarious.

in 2015 Xmas was on a Friday meaning that kids and people were already on break by this point.

at least wait until next week before calling it a total bomb (even though it's made $600 in 5 days and that's fucking retarded).

I've only seen what Sup Forums has posted through the camrips but I spent the whole weekend making new accounts and lowering the score

Like USA in 1 year

What's this whole thing about Luke sucking a titty?

What the fuck is with retards rationalizing this shit? “It doesn’t matter if its bad because look at the box office LOL”

It matters that it’s a bad movie. It will show up in the next movie’s box office/merchandise sales. Not only that but this series *has* to be a string of hits for Disney to succeed in the long game.

That means over half of people liked it. A majority of people loved TLJ.

>God fucking damnit, nowadays "critics" are such a joke

Anyone believe in this numbers?

>alt right has control of every review site and not just Rotten Tomatoes, even local cinema sites apparently
I mean, do they not see what theyre even saying at this point? Do they think people will just side with them that the movie is good if people say the alt right are against it?

Yes. The critics had to review it positively lest they be attacked by the angry SJW mob.

The 40's belonged to racist conservatist right
the 2010's belonged to retarded liberal left

In the end we are always cucked

Normie co-worker mentioned today that several people they know thought the movie sucked.

Looks like the backlash is real

Based! New review is up! Is he /our guy/?!

youtube.com/watch?v=IQHkfrYUf2A

>>every link is libtard media blaming alt right for bad fan reviews
I wonder why...

This movie was such a shitfest.

It's actually hilarious. I was reading through some of the user reviews on RT yesterday and came across a female who hated the movie because they didn't have any relatable females in it, just a bunch of unfailing women. The review was about how you can't relate to the women because they don't seem to have any real personal struggle.

>free interent anymore
>anymore

When was it ever free?

That movie was pretty terrible, but it had a really nice visual aesthetic at least. The writing and acting is like the worst I've been subjected to in a long time.

Faggot

youtu.be/7F969uaUtgo

PSYOP

FAILING

Okay... this is getting f***ing ridiculous... it NEEDS to fucking stop.
Alt-right storm weenies and russian shill trolls are making dozens of thosuands of fake RT accounts to downvote the score. All just beause of Rose and Finn's love and Rey kicking white supreemie ass.

This year was fucking awful

It was the Russians! Alt-Right! Nazis! Who else can we blame?

DELETE THIS

>this is only 2% below ANY star wars film

Why was Jurassic World so popular?

>The Alt-Right claims credit

Literally fake news and the worst thing is how obvious it is and most people can't seem to see it

Because Jurassic Park was popular, just as TFA was popular because Star Wars was popular.

>be a normal person
>hate the movie because it's terrible
>internet tells you that you are a Nazi and alt-right extremist for not liking it

Yeah, this will go so well for Disney.

Can't wait for Solo release.

Audiences also liked it so yes. Wonder Woman didn't shit on men at all never mind as hard as TLJ

Sorry I should have added because it had two sequels that were dog shit. Was it a promise of return to form or something? I swear I don't know anybody who saw Jurassic World or at least we never talked about it

>an alt-right group named Down With Disney's Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys is taking responsibility for flooding Rotten Tomatoes with negative reviews

lmao

Audience score is almost the same, so that's a well reviewed blockbuster. It's better than Thor 3 and GotG2 too

fuck

Do they know that Rotten Tomatoes confirmed that there wasn't a review bombing?

fuck

>reply to this shit or voodoo happens
fuck off

okokokokok

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#49a37cdb4231
>mouseshill narrative BTFO
how will they ever recover from this?

What does this mean though? If "nothing can save you" doesn't that mean replying doesn't work either? Whoever made this, did not think this through.

Most "critics" are youtube personalities who are afraid to lose their exclusive connections to see movies early, and thus continue pushing content to make money.

Disney is their pimp and they are dirty slimy gutter whores.

adding
>almost every fighter is a woman, and very young ones At that.
notable exceptions are portkins 3 and black dudes. i miss space britain from the old films.

VERY COOL

The Last Jedi had the most kino climax of any Star Wars movie after ROTJ.

1. Religious, Atreides-style theme around the Skywalkers as resistance watches Luke pass by, lasers fail to touch him.
2. Avatar TLA tier boss fight between Ren and Luke, culminating in the huge twist of Luke's illusion
3. A final end to the saga of Luke that captures his calm and sense of victory in the end of ROTJ, as he finally joins the long line of his predecessors as part of the force, like Theoden reaching the halls of his fathers

The only people who didn't like the end are soyboys with masculinity self-image problems.

That has to be one of the most unconvincing false flag names I've ever heard. Who the fuck would unironically call themselves that?

Exactly. The obsession is so pathetic it's funny.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>huge twist
Lmao you disney thot bots are the biggest brain dead mother fuckers on the planet.

oh nononononono!

Is that the climax, soyboy?

>Down With Disney's Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys
It's good to know Disney is just as terrible making up false flags as movies

>Tell your friends to stop pretending they review bombed it and this retarded shit will end

You know that even if nobody said anything they'd still make shit up.
>This random guy on facebook claims that he review bombed The Last Jedi!
>Editor's note: Please do not fact check this story. Please do not do your own research. Please do not believe RT's claim that the reviews are authentic. Please listen and believe.

That's the amount of effort they're putting into this.

Well, for the first time it actually felt like the story had progressed now that the park finally opened.

>the absolute state of Weimarica

>he's paid to spam this bullshit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

worse than phantom menace

BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE

My fucking super sentai has better choreography.

Is this from the new Power Rangers??

TLJ had a high opening weekend due to hype. That's the only reason why it's still on par with Jurassic World.
Look at the per day revenue drop nigger.

>all it would take for disney to fix this is about a thousand bucks and a few hundred indians behind computers
the only question is why are they letting this happen?

>Down With Disney's™ Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys

A name so unsubtle that only a geriatric Disney PR representative could come up with it.

>next week

>le alt-kike boogeyman

Told you fuckers to reject the "I'm le alt-right XD" label but you called me a D&C shill.

Um sweetie you know it's confirmed that alt right trolls are responsible for all of the bad reviews, right? The movie was universally 100% loved by everyone.

V > IV >> VI >> III >>> R1 >>>> VII > I > II > VIII

Fuck that movie.
>A lot happens, but every scene is brief and insipid, devoid of any feeling
>Entire fucking lengthy subplot of nignog and chubby 4/10 vietcong amounts to nothing but their capture just to strengthen their 'bond' (which we the audience felt nothing for)
>So nignog nobly goes to sacrifice himself to stop the canon, but she idiotically saves him out of love, surely dooming them all (if not for avatar Luke)
>Didn't Phasma die in the last one? Here she is again for a moment. Buy our action figures.
>Following Princess Leia Organa, the next in command is naturally... this out-of-nowhere purple-haired dyke with an insufferable, pushy attitude who chit-chats with Leia like we should know they're long-time buddies
>Luke drinking green milk from a marine mammal's teat. Why?
>No two lightsabers make contact in the entire film. Luke could have died in a meaningful battle like Obi Wan, but decidedly appeared as a hologram avatar
>Goldmember is finally revealed, and it doesn't matter.
>In an entire galaxy, the Resistance is a small fleet of vessels and the First Order is run by incompetent monkeys
>Hey, remember Yoda? Just look at that CGI
>Porgs $$$ and crystal foxes $$$. Buy our action figures!
If there's anything to take away from this sorry mess, it's Adam Driver.

it's from the cheap ripoff
Empower Rangers.
Nobody actually likes it.

>No two lightsabers make contact in the entire film.

Holy shit you're right. What the fuck

It's unironically the worst movie in the series. If they removed the bad comedy bits and developed Holdo more it would've been better than I and II though.

No

>Be cuck libtard nu journalist
>Go on anonymous Balinese paper mache forum
>Haha we sure tanked those reviews didn't we fellow gentlesirs?
>Write article saying alt right claims responsibility

Geniuses

I'm going to start doing this

I liked that scene

>Caring what critics think one way or the other about any medium ever
Why anyone would ever care what a person paid to be a pretentious cunt thinks is beyond me

Caring what audiences think is even worse. The masses have terrible taste

Literally looks like a putty fight in old Power Rangers.

Except for the small flashback of Luke and Ben....for like 5 seconds.
This movie was absolutely horrible.
I don't see the point in making the 9th film. What the hell could it be about?

critics LOVE the movie. Fans HATE it. What a glaring disconnect. Critics just want to have fun. #thelastjedi

this is the only unironic ranking i've seen in this shithole. wtf are you doing?

Too bad he's wrong

>but, but science PROVED people liked it!

Snoke comes back something something, plot twist he just something non interesting and illogical like a Janitor that used to read jedi books, he dies again, the galaxy is saved and Rey see everyone ghosts like Luke did

then Finn make a quipp