You... came heereee.. to kill meeee?

>You... came heereee.. to kill meeee?..

How do you respond?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away.

are you fucking retarded?

Are you new?

>I came for the BBC
I don't understand was BBC some kind of droid prototype?

Who the fuck are you, nigger? Must have done some nigging to assume everyone you meet wants to kill you.

You all know he's a Che Guevara pastiche, right?

I love Rogue One. You don't like it but I like it.

I came here to tell you about a new concept in military tactics, you see a pink haired woman has made a revolutionary discovery...

Why was this guy low key vaping weed from a gas mask in the Star Wars movie

Remember when he bravely sacrificed himself to the death star explosion so the others could escape... only they could anyways and he didn't even try to get on the ship... what a brave man

BOR GULLET

That wasn't a sacrifice. He was letting himself die because he's been borderline dead for a while now anyway.

i liked him and his group, they were like Jedi Taliban/ISIS. it was much cooler idea than the other retarded new ones, a fresh new take instead of rehasing tbe original movies

omfg so you're telling me this hero of the rebellion who always wanted to take the fight to the empire and raised Jynn just gave up and fucking killed himself?

NOT MY STAR WARS, HEROES NEVER GIVE UP

you would be facing sideways or caught in a loop

Fuck you nigga I really liked it

He wasn't a hero of the rebellion. In fact, quite a lot of the rebels actually detested him and his partisans for continuously resorting to violence when it wasn't necessary. Specifically Mon Mothma. He also didn't raise Jynn. He was more like a childhood friend who dumped her somewhere assuming she would be safer than with him

It's literally established in the movie he was like a father to her and did raise her. At some point she either left him or he abandoned her I can't remember which but they were together for a good while.

And what do you mean he's not a hero? He wants to fight, he's not a hero cause some fucking pacifists think they're gonna beat the empire with words? How's that turn out for them?

I really like the prequel trilogy 'design'. The sequel designs look too apple-like

He abandoned her. I watched the movie yesterday.

>A good while
Less than a year.

Also wanting to fight doesn't make you a hero. He was wreckless and resorted to violence when it wasn't necessary. Even right in the movie he's super quick to destroy the goggles guys brain just to check if he's lying. No better than the empire, just on the opposite side.

>He was wreckless and resorted to violence when it wasn't necessary. Even right in the movie he's super quick to destroy the goggles guys brain just to check if he's lying. No better than the empire, just on the opposite side.

Yea this was clearly the intention but it felt a bit underdeveloped. Wish they did more with him. I'm betting in the original version of the movie they did then he got largely cut out after the reshoots.

WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?

GET BACK TO THE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLAR STARWARS UNIVERSE CGI BATTLES

ROGUE 1 IS THE BEST NU WARS, EVEN BETTER WOULD BE A DIRECTORS CUT WITH ONLY THE BATTLES

It's established that the rebellion is.also ruthless. They kill the informant and jyns daddy because it suited their ends.

You have to turn 720 degrees, that way you turn a second time otherwise you would still be facing him.

He appears in a couple of the books and both TV shows if you are interested. I like his character. It adds an interesting dynamic to the rebellion you can't find most other places

>being this new

>FORGETTING TO MOONWALK AWAY
SHIG

Oh I know I've seen them. Regardless he should have been in the movie more.

Came here to post that
NO LIE IS SAFE WITH
BOR GULLET

>You came heereee.. to... kill meeee?..

How do you respond?

Latex Troopers were criminally underutilised.