This kind of thread

This kind of thread

I wish I'd kept the xml so I could clean it up

>Todd
>PC
>Good

I'm pretty sure Violet never said that

>Sup Forums

>Yeah, I'm a black belt. In pretty much everything. Karate. Larate. Jiu Jitsu. Kick Punching. Belt Making. Taekwondo... Bedroom...
i need to replay portal 2

I feel like there are enough versions of jack to fill the entire grid.

Sebastian St Clair is lawful good pleb.

Diane has become a more stable Bojack, I'd probably put her down to true neutral or Chaotic along side Bojack.

That Snow Leopard was evil? I thought the whole point of the character was that even though he was a egotistical camera slut, he did a lot of both practical and ideological good. Both directly helping the disenfranchised and raising awareness of their plight.

Came in here to say basically the same thing. Being good for praise doesn't make the act any less good. He is aware he is doing good but he just also expect something out of it. It call being a character and not just some stupid paladin.

Wouldn't Machiavelli be more Chaotic Good since his whole philosophy is to help good/just leaders understand that the only way to spread their justice is to understand that a pure morality driven leader cannot succeed since corruption allows people to go into greater lengths to reach there desires, and thus the only way to spread goodness is to learn from your enemies and understand immoral deeds are necessary for a greater good?

These.
Get your shit together OP.

I'm STILL mad about Pepsi Blue

And I don't even drink soda anymore

That's not chaotic at all

woops shit thought this was /tg/

fuck it

Wait this isn't?

HAH

I had Sup Forums and /tg/ tabs open and never bothered to check.