Reylo

reylo

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally the only good thing to come out of silver screen Star Wars since the 80s

Reylo Bread?

why is she so thirsty?
she watched him kill his own father

This is an Aname forum, fuck off.

So that's what Star Wars sex looks like

Can someone explain to me how this became a thing?

tumblr grils with bad boy fetishes fanfic'd it into reality

Girls like powerful sociopaths. Look at the popularity of 50 Shades of Grey and vampire teen fic

because its the only memorable plotline from the movie thats good

What is this supposed to represent?

people getting to know each other

Man, I love these two.

Can't wait for whatever they do in 9.

Sex but a good part of the audience are the porg-buyers (aka kid) so they need to play super safe.
In an "adult" movie the director would probably had the two kissing.
It's like the wet on the glove in that other scene. Its all palyed methaporically bc its a family friendly movie.

Rey is light with a little dark, Kylo is dark with a little light
pure pottery

You're saying that Rey was literally ''wet'' in that scene?

rey hardly even qualifies as an extra, who the fuck cares what she thinks

and you wasn't?

This is exactly what was going through his mind at that moment:
>my.mixtape.moe/ggbhdm.webm

Reylo is unironically the only thing watchable in this mess of Disney Wars. I truly hope in a spin-off or Episode IX heavly concentrated on these two only and fuck the rest of useless character.

>Tfw Star Wars is now Twilight in Space

She is gonna kill him because she's a strong jedi that literally, as in as literal as literal can be, needs no sith. Like, they can't make it any more obvious than this.

It's a match made in heaven

Well...female wet in bagina is basically the male version of the boner. So yes its implyed sexual interest/sexual excitement (for both characters not Rey only).

>tfw we will never get a reylo homesteading in the frontiers of the galaxy movie
I never knew I wanted this

I never saw a bulge.

I'm already tired of you Reylo retards. You belong on tumblr where you can draw garbage fan art of your latest ship.

God, I hope you all die.

what a time to be alive

You missed the part were I said "its all methaporical because its a family friend movie"

If it was a Rey only "wet" you had the water on her. The fact is on Kylo indicates it affects both of them.

Yeah, shift the blame on the guy, very mature of you.

keep it up lads

If you didnt see it coming in tfa you're pleb tier

Can the Mouse sue them for this?

It’s plain to see that it is impossible for them to be together.

I don’t know why you guys continue to lie to yourselves.

Baby come back,
you can blame it all on me
I was wrong,
and I just can't live without you

>their first time

My heart

>Trying to get to sleep at night and feeling the other as though they were sleeping back to back
>The vital energy just behind them, at the back of their mind, and always
>The haunting feeling that if they just turned around, they would be together
>Even if they were on opposite sides of the force, the galaxy, the world
>If they just reached out
>They could touch again

>impossible for them to be together
And why is that?

Kylo waiting for Rey to reconnect.

this

REYLO is too good. It's a fairytale set in space. But then again it makes sense. SW is owned by the Mouse now. Even this Youtuber, WaywardJedi explains that Reylo is a fairy tale. JJ says that the two are prince and princess.

I don't think you get what shipping is. They may or may not be endgame aka canon, we still like their dynamic and interactions.

Snoke spells it out as clearly as he possibly can.

Kylo is drawn to the darkness, he is set on becoming the new emperor. Rey is literally created by the force to be his opposite, the envoy of the light who stops the darkness.

The force literally created them to oppose each other.

Did Ridley & Driver fuck? In all seriousness.

I thought all lightsabers had the same size?

Snoke doesn't have good judgement, user.

someone nuke calarts already

Why does ReyLo make me so erect and why is it the first Tumblr-tier "shipping" that I approve of

It's like you've never watched any movie before, let alone any other Star Wars. It is the only certain outcome of this entire trilogy for him to be redeemed and for them to be together. It's a foregone conclusion and the actual core of what they had planned from the start.

Because it happened in a thing you already loved and serves as both in-universe and out-of-universe hope. The dark and the light can be reconciled with these two into balance, and the movies can be saved with them on-screen.

Also, it's a subtle and chaste thing that works well, so your soul wants more of it. Thus the drive to fill in the blanks.

What if Kylo had turned to the Light side?

What if Rey had turned to the dark?

What if they fucked?!

The hand lewd that set the galaxy right

Technically Poe wins that fight because he then blows up the entire planet.

Pretty much. Reylo is the only thing that makes me care about what happens next, and I didn't even give a shit about them in The Force Awakens.

>What girl!?
>I can show you the ways of the force
>You are nothing. But not to me.

Why does Kylo care so much about her?

they're literally soulmates

He read the script

>the Force itself is doing this to Rey and Kylo

He just wanted an apprentice because he saw her potential and thought he could overthrow Snoke with her help. Which is exactly what he did. He used her and got what he thought he wanted. And it still didn't make him happy. Somewhere along the way, his heart just wanted her and he never let himself see it until she closed the door on him.

Can someone post the pic of Rey and kylo fucking with smoke watching and saying "proceed..."

gross

>tfw no desert planet gf

>TFA makes the main new good guys a white woman, a black guy and a latino guy, and the villain is a white male- the implication being the white woman will end up racemixing
>In TLJ, she still goes for the white guy despite him being a villain

Serious, is Rian /ourguy/?

They obviously did, she in multiple interviews says he's so big, so strong and shit like that. And she really likes fan art of them together. And even Mark accidentally hinted at that Daisy likes him
She's probably just Adam's side bitch but she's obsessed with his big dick

he might user, he might but is jj tho

poe can watch kylo bang Rey then.

According to Twitter, yes.

How did they get away with putting this in the movie? So shameful.

Yes but Jew Jew will shit all over it mark my words, he wants Rey to racemes and he'll get what he wants

Can't they ever be satisfied. How about obsessing over movies made by black people?

Rian & JJ are borh /ourguys/ JewJew even implied that he was pro Reylo.

This movie is low-key redpilled as fuck. Hilarious.

If you look closely you can see that each of these women are either: ugly, fat, or have thick-rimmed glasses

Genderswap Reylo and you get a hero and a dark side witch princess.

Corruption/redemption fetishists

The entire fucking idea of them force skyping is born out of tumblr.

REYLO IS THE ENDGAME

She's in the process of falling to the Dark Side. It makes you care less about morals both in yourself and in others.

Is that actually an established fetish? Because if so, I've definitely had it my whole life.

I wish there was more of this.

Don't give tumblr too much credit. They saw the obvious similarities between Rey and Bastila, Kylo and Revan and they had a force bond in KOTOR.

>tfw your irl crush is an immature bitch

Rule of two

As much of a fetish as sissification or impregnation fetishes

I found the plot for episode IX

He is not a sith.

>force bonds are not new or out of tumblr but still a good idea

Holy shit. Radar = Reydar.

You shouldnt even be talking about star wars. Before reylo link there was Kreia and The exile

Pretty shre revan was bonded to bastilla too

>Naughty nephew
I don't know why that's so funny to me

>was pretty sure of the fact they would be canon by IX
>the finnrey and general antis moaning has made me extremely insecure of what jj will do
W-What if they really are related

Well fuck. That's good to know, because I've always been looking to find a girl that wants to "save" me while I try to "corrupt" her. Never knew it was a fetish or had a name to it.