Captain America Storytime part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/captain-america/4050-2400/object-appearances/4005-3200/
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America's_Van
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

comicvine.gamespot.com/captain-america/4050-2400/object-appearances/4005-3200/

Detected possible malicious code in image file.

I miss this Clint.

Thanks for the story time

Random question: do you know where I left off on Secret Wars? My mate bought me a pass and I want to finish

Clint being a fanboy. Yes, yes, this reminds me current news of him being hydra are going to be devastating.

>Random question: do you know where I left off on Secret Wars? My mate bought me a pass and I want to finish
Bendis Old man Logan.>Thanks for the story time
You welcome.

>Clint being a fanboy. Yes, yes, this reminds me current news of him being hydra are going to be devastating.
How is Walker Clint.

Thanks

Skater tony flashback.

>Thanks
No problem.

He write the right voice for him, but at this point has been able to do little. He's still introducing the team members, and that means he needs them to do most of the stuff in each story arc. A bit weak in the first four issues, he's gotten better in the last two (which also have switched from action to suspense).

But he certainly writes him right.
And it's kind of fun how Walker is bringing old marvel characters into each short story, even if they're mostly cameos. Currently we are dealing with super-skrull, out of all possible dangers.

>He write the right voice for him
Cool. I am tired of everyone aping fraction. Sad that they name book after a outdated movement.

Captain America in:
"Hawkeye, You Fucking Retard!"

Yeah, it's a pity he has had to stick to it because editorial reasons. Someone in the marketing department of Marvel is just plain awful at their work.

>Yeah, it's a pity he has had to stick to it because editorial reasons. Someone in the marketing department of Marvel is just plain awful at their work.
Despite the awful name, the book turn out to be pretty decent.

>Captain America in:
>"Hawkeye, You Fucking Retard!"
Kek

Familiar cover

And that's half their relationship in a one liner. The fun half.

I miss the time cape heroes used to have their custom vehicles marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Captain_America's_Van

Captain America travelled in a custom-built Chevrolet van whose nondescript outward appearance allows him to travel incognito. The van was outfitted by the Wakanda Design Group, the same company which serviced the Avengers' quinjets and automobiles. The van's interior contained a mount for the Captain's motorcycle and a built-in cot for sleeping. Built into the engine housing was a computer interface cradle designed to work in conjunction with Captain America's briefcase modem-computer system to enable him to receive messages from his hotline service.

Curb Weight: 5,900 lbs.
Engine: Chevrolet turbo-charged electronically fuel-injected V-8 290 cubic inch 210 horsepower
Overall Length: 162 in.
Wheel Base: 82 in.
Steering radius, 80° turn: 66 in.
Range at 6,300 lbs. (140 gallons @ 30 miles per gallon at 55 mph): 4,200 miles
Performance:
0-40 mph acceleration: 4.2 sec.
0-60 mph acceleration: 7.5 sec.
0-100 mph acceleration: 11.5 sec.
Special Features: Alternating license plates. Multilayered skin includes epitaxial tomographically-aligned crystal film that allows vehicle to change color.

I miss Frank war van