MEANWHILE, IN THE LEGION OF DOOM!

MEANWHILE, IN THE LEGION OF DOOM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=usTiM7lzYqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bizzaro am hating ice cream. not having sprinkles is great.

Solomon Grundy want pants too!

Where's the boss?

Gentlemen, why don't we just rape Superman?

WHO WAS THE *FOOL* THAT DARED TO CLOG ALL OF THE TOILETS?!

I S-S-SAY THAT WE TURN THE ENTIRE JUSTICE LEAGUE INTO CYBORGS TO WORSHIP MY GREATNESS

How tight is Super Ass?

I DID NOT HIT HER, IT'S NOT TRUE! IT'S BULLSHIT! I DID NOT HIT HER! I DID NAHT

Oh hai Legion of Doom.

Brainac, your new girlfriend needs to get a speech therapist.

Oh hello Legion, any room in your clubhouse for a hot and sexy femme fatale?

hey we're here for the villain exchange program

the legion of doom of tokyo sends it's regards

What the hell is Luthor doing LMAO

contiune to M-M-Mock me like that flesh bag and i will turn you into a c-c-cyborg using parts from the coffee machineeeeee

I wish to no longer be alive.

isn't showing up to the enemy headquarters against the rurus ?

He big boy, how's about putting two in my pink and one in my stink?

Yo, Legion! It's been a while since I've been here, I wanna know if you guys have like any Hi-C or-
Ugh wow you know what I forgot I had to go get my tonsils removed, I'll uh see you guys some other time...

STOP

Hey, do you guys know what would be really fun? Let's all take turns raping the CEO of Parker Industries, Peter Parker's girlfriend. Then when we're done passing her around like a cigarette we can throw her off the Empire State Bridge. Ha, wouldn't that be silly and fun?

Down with that, I am

Grundy took an E X T R A T H I C C dump.

Even dead that janny is a pain in my ass

HISSSSSSSS

AND GRUNDY FORGOT TO TAKE OFF PANTS BEFORE DOING SO, PANTS NOW HAVE GIANT EXPLODED HOLE

WHAT GRUNDY IS SAYING IS THAT GRUNDY NEED NEW PANTS

See? You can always trust green people to have good tastes. Anyone else? Anyone else down for the rape orgy?

You have my full cooperation!

whose idea was it to bring a xenomorph into the office

the last time that happened the riddler needed facial reconstructive surgery

Kill Whitey

No
please leave

I thought it was your conception since you are apparently quarreling with aliens in that new "Injustice" game (which I have not yet been requested to attend)
On a side note, it appears our mutual ebon-winged adversary has been quite absent as of late, quarreling with the super boy scout and that. Any idea where he might have gone off to ?

Only proving that us Greenies are the dominant race. I've got lube, quaaludes, and a needle of HIV in my glider outside. We leave in an hour.

Hey guys, I'm evil now!

My fellow bad guys, I, Lex Luthor, your leader, will speak now about my, Lex Luthor's plan. My... villainous, villainous plan. Question the plan at your peril. Uh... Any questions?

Hrrr. motherfucker hrrnng.

WHERE'Z DA WAAAAGH AT!?

Buy a kennel for your damn pet

Black Manta, we kidnapped Aquaman's grandfather!
...Now what?

BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY STAND,「THE WORLD」!

Do you feel in freakin control or something?

But I don't see anything there.

Why do you people keep on coming to mah swamp? Didn't you see the "Beware of Ogre" sign?

SOLOMON GRUNDY WANTS A "BEWARE OF SOLOMON GRUNDY" SIGN TOO

you don't look green to hulk!

wait how hulk get here?

You know what we should do? Go explore the forest. It seems like it'd be a good itme.

The legion of doom headquarters looks like Stewies Darth Vader costume

I knew I should've never repaired you.

COFFEE! I DEMAND COFFEE! God damn it, i traveled a zillion light years to come to this damned planet cause i heard swamp roasted coffee is the best in the omniverse! If i don't have a 9/10 cup of coffee in 5 minutes I will obliterate you all with my 10th dimensional planet smasher!

Gentlemen! Behold! By reversing the polarity of my frontal lobe, I can - BLAAARGH!

So YOU are the one responsible

Hey guys I was wondering, can we have a change in location? I mean this swamp is knda messy, the ogre keeps telling us to get out, and not to mention you guys always trash this place whenever you're introduced.

So.... Who wants to hold a meeting at my place?

Hey, they told me I have to come here from now on.

But gorilla city is out ally

But of course! It was all part of the game, really.

What I didn't account for, however, was some bloated pan dimensional walrus hoovering up my subordinates, twisting them beyond recognition and enslaving them in some horrid, pocket fanfic universe. If there's anyone who should be allowed to play god with my minions, it's me and me alone!

Err-...I'm sorry, who were we talking about, again? My memory on the subject is a little fuzzy, since the reboot...

krrrrggh pal sorreee. after de dinnah.

Hey baby, what's shaking? You wanna get outta here?

Be careful, buddy. Word on the street is that she's a man eater.

Cybernetics are worthless *WORTHLESS* the only way to bring true progress *progress* is to evolve into something greater.*greater**GREATER*

Dr. Pig here to tell you

Hail Hydra

Meinn gott, how is this place still a thing.

Don't worry, I've got Monster protection for my MAGNUM DONG

Why is (((your))) kind allowed here

W-well hello ther fräulein

So, what happened to turning this place into a tourist spot? Imagine the money! Those justice dweebs did that years ago, and look at 'em!

You know I feel it's time for a change in management, all we do is talk and the justice league always wins, if I were in charge this wouldn't be an issue.

DON'T SEND HIM HERE, DAMN IT!

Everyone relax, everything is going just as planned, you'll see.

Funny, how you got your ass killed by Galvatron

>implying the mighty starscream can be killed

well she's right

plus, you died like 31 times

Watch your step, my evil minion. You presume too much. One of these days, you'll go too far.

I am not a villain or anything. Just passing through.

Oh, I'm sorry. What's your superpower, Lexxy?

Being rich? Being bald? Being human?

You aren't even particularly rich. Bruce Wayne has you beat in all categories.

Come on man, half this damned council doesn't have superpowers. Also, I thought his superpower was intelligence.

Well if Lex Luthor was smart, he'd probably stop wasting all his money on anti-Superman projects and maybe practice the old maxim of 'living well is the best revenge'.

Gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?

"Have any of you ever caught a good guy? Like a- Like a real superhero before?"

youtube.com/watch?v=usTiM7lzYqw

Hey man, his plan to throw Australia into the sun worked pretty well.

Hey guys Kim is giving us a bad name and he's late with the club fee's so what are we gonna to do about it ?

WHEN WE GONNA KILL THAT STUPID REDNECK?

Wait a minute Lex doesn't talk like that...

Members of the Legion. what do you want?

Legion of Doom meet THE SOCIETY

Some kind of agenda for these meetings would be nice.

Where the fuck is Joker?

He is with a bat-friend of mine

Starscream, buddy. you are not called Starsjobber for no reason

What would be the fun in that?
You called
I think he is busy bickering with Superman again

Ya. Does this plan in any way involve Superman. Gettin' real tired of fighting that fucker.

>posting the worst Gundam

Do you seriously not get it?

We are Venom

Well since Lex has revealed zero information about the plan. Ya, pretty obvious I don't yet. Which is why we ask questions... you damn dirty ape.

CIA