My name is Bond, James Bond!

My name is Bond, James Bond!

Memes aside he's closest to the book character. Sadly a movie with such character will never be written again

OP here, I'm actually being serious. He's the only one I can see as Bond.

>5 foot tall Bond

My name is Big, Big Guy.

I'm kind of souring on Hardy to be honest. I used to think he was the best young actor around but the more I see him the less I think he brings to his roles. He can transform into a bunch of different characters but there is no on screen oomph to his acting that greats like Duvall or De Niro or Brando had. Bond is all charisma, you don't really need anything else to do that role well.

you had one job.

superior Bond incoming

Mmmnmnm bonnmnd jemnmn bonmnd

not British

It would kill his career if he went Bond. Kind of Cary Grant if he accepted the Dr. No offer.

That's an improvement.

neither was Pierce

Mmm nuhm jamesh bundmmmm mm

>5head
no.

The name's James.

This should be the next Bond.

James BOND!

heat leger is dead

There is only one Bond

Clive Owen looks my roommate's older brother, who is a jerk and makes fun of us for not being able to get girlfriends. I don't like him.

He's too much of a scruffy brute to pull off the attitude

whoops. Wrong guy. Easy mistake to make, user

The only true answer

Idris Elba is unironically a better Bond than all of the guys posted here

James Bond movies are fucking shit and I disregard anyone who watches them as a nostalgiafag or brainlet normalfag.

i like this guy

and you know this bc you're from an alternative earth where Idris acted as Bond, right nc otherwise, how the fuck can you tell he's a better Bond if he's never acted as Bond?

Anyway, I think Dan Steven would be a good choice.

Henry cavill Is the perfect guy to be the next bond

My name is Bond sassenach