Are american audiences retarded?

Are american audiences retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1u6N7lueM
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
youtube.com/watch?v=JaIfV3f39BM
youtube.com/watch?v=aam4AnH_h5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>10 whole seconds of hearing a theatre full of americans breathing heavily, farting, and eating food.

>get sent a dodgy copy of the film
>pretend it's a feature

That's for the projectionists MORON

No this picture was taken outside the theater doors

I got a refund opening weekend at an AMC because I complained about the bad presentation due to the "sound issues"

That's saving the cinema from a class action lawsuit from audience members suffering trauma from thinking they went deaf.

a bunch of people laughed in my cinema when that happened. followed by "that can't happen in Star Wars".

Are you telling me I wasn't supposed to loudly groan get up refill my soda and then complain that the sound cut out?

lol Americlaps would go insane if they watched an actual kino where this sort of thing happens often.

Americlaps were a mistake

Post the video.

>...

I got you

youtube.com/watch?v=Lt1u6N7lueM

PLEASE NOTE: THE LAST JEDI contains a sequence lasting approximately 153 minutes in which the current trilogy and a classic character is completely ruined. This is intentionally done by the director for a creative effect.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

Wow look at all of the testosterone that guy has.

say no more senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=JaIfV3f39BM

No it wasnt.

*MORAN

>Are american audiences retarded?
yes

Based

Proof?

What can you spect from such low creatures

wait that was intentional? there was a scene where the score was in mid swing, literally mid violin and everything immediately just shut down to zero sound with no transition and cut to luke talking about how he killed kylo.

that couldnt have been on purpose, it was extremely jarring.

also after that the voices kept cutting in and out in different volumes. i thought it was just my shitty theater was that intentional too

Great note. But shouldn't people visiting an art house cinema know what they're getting in to?

Some people are dumb, they see "ooh new brad pitt movie I want to see it"

maybe they mean the kamikaze scene. it was quiet.

This, at my theatre it was one of the many serious scenes people giggled at.

Shouldn't La Luz Extinguido be the final form since it's the darkest in color, not El Ogro?

>10 whole seconds of hearing a theatre full of americans breathing heavily, farting, and eating food.
I want to go to there

This is why I fucking hate going to movies with people.
They just buy tickets for whatever and then come back screaming for the manager because the R rated film they took their six year old to see had tits flopping on the screen.

Kek!
>Sup Forums out in the wild.

Some old hag brought her toddler grandkid to Deadpool and stormed out in disgust during the scene where Morena Baccarin's character pegs Ryan Reynolds with a strap-on.

Can you have a legal defence that is solely comprised of "the buyer is a fucking retard" when you refuse to give a refund

What scene is this

Why are whites so godamned beta?

Dumb meme, funny pic.

when luke drinks the titty milk the sound cuts out for creative effect

Theaters aren't required to give refunds under most circumstances. They do it so you come back again.

wtf this one is actually good

Why am I seeing this racist anti-race mixing meme so much?

Literally me

Because no one likes your kind, Shlomo.

It started as making fun of racist Americans actually, calling Europeans "Muhammad" and whatever, so the whole "America is 56% white" thing grew a life of its own, so now Americans are black mixed-race goblins.

There are edgy people here, what do you expect?

>la Luz extinguido

Why the fuck would the audience be aware of the exact runtime?

>am*ricans

It's a memo for the projectionist. Not for the audiences.

>racist

you have to go back, nigger

Sure thing

>amerimongrel being racist

How ironic

think -> be is not refuted by ¬think ^ be

hurr durr the projectionist

Its because minorities will take any opportunity possible to try and scam a business. "Ayyo dis sound cutoff towards da end I didn't pay for a broken ass movie I want my money back!"

>haha let's laugh at the Americans rejecting muh diversity
>ahmed pls rape my wife

>american posts

It's a joke. A funny way to call them retarded.

>uniquely visionary
>philosophical film from an auteur director
>ambitious work of art
>challenging film
>define us as a true art house cinema
>expand your horizons with us

Holy fucking shit, finger your own assholes harder while you swallow Sean Penn's cock

There should be a warning for when the designated seat-warmer is still occupying your seat.

One time I didn't expect him and he scared my falcon so much that I had to leave him at home for a month and rent one from the kino aviary.

In my theater everyone stood up and started clapping and donated money to trans charities.

Why am I seeing this racist anti-race mixing meme so much?

Better late than never

youtube.com/watch?v=aam4AnH_h5c

Yes. I work at a movie theater and we get that a lot. We also get people bitch about "no picture" on the screen because there's a min long gap between the "enjoy the show" title card and the trailers+movie starting.

the meme is very real

my crowd clapped for the fucking Infinity Wars trailer, they clapped throughout the movie, and when it ended they stood up and clapped.
I did hear a couple groans and heckles though

Oh great. So I have 10 seconds to check Youtube on my phone.

I went to see IT in Queens and the crowd was full of spics loudly flirting with Beverly when she was on screen

Yes. I watched Band of Outsiders in a classroom one time and people thought that the DVD was fucked up during the minute of silence scene.

If you work at a movie theater, I know you've heard this one multiple times
>Hey I came to see "cartoon movie" why is "cartoon short" playing?????
>Sir it's a short that plays before several animated movies
>Ok but I didn't pay to see that, I payed to see "movie" so can you take it off?

I'm always amazed at how entitled and unashamed some people act in public, they think they're in their living room.

When I saw star wars this couple brought a blanket and were casually talking throughout the movie

i wear a MAGA hat daily.
you would need a fucking army to make me take it off.

PLEASE NOTE: JEDI contains a sequence in which Luke milks a walrus monster's giant Pamela Anderson tits and lets the milk run down his beard while he glares into the camera. Some audiences may find this disturbing, but this is intentionally done by the director for unknown reasons. We assume one of the many failed attempts at humor. May God have mercy on your soul.

Nah, it was just racist europoors being racist.

Yes, yes they are. Why else do you think toy commercials disguised as movies make millions here?

How pathetic lol.

>for "about" 10 "full" seconds

Can anyone inform me of this moment of silence? I watched the movie and don't even remember this part, maybe I feel asleep by that point.

going to see it later.
what should i yell out during the 10 second silence?

i am willing to bet it is during a slow mo battle scene.

>*sniffs*
>muh col ded hanz

is it an ad? If so, do people really do this?

>We assume one of the many failed attempts at humor.
Meh, at least there wasn't a scene where the cartoon animal steps in shit.

This was in fact on the window to buy ticket at my theater

>you would need a fucking army to make me take it off.

Yes, all the time. We played Coco recently and we had to explain that there's a 20 min short that's attached to the movie. The angry costumers who stormed out demanded that I "skipped" it even though there was 50+ people who came to see the full movie.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>Watching the final Harry Potter on the day of its release
>cinema packed
>just before harry dies the film goes quiet for ~5 seconds
>very tense moment
>the person I was sitting next to starts laughing out loud in a dead silent cinema
>i get pelted with popcorn as collateral

yell LUKE DIES

Lel this meme will never not be funny

GET THOSE MOTHERFUCKING SPIDERS OFF OF ME