Holdo didn't tell Poe her plan just because she's a fucking weirdo and it's actually totally in character for her

>Holdo didn't tell Poe her plan just because she's a fucking weirdo and it's actually totally in character for her

>You wouldn't know that unless you read one random young adult book that came out without any press

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YKoO0h_YF54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Being a weirdo with poor leadership skills is in character for a vice admiral

>Put a weirdo into position of power which ends up fucking up badly and killing all the allies.

Just like real life.

I read that before TLJ. Leia was such a typical YA heroine she might as well not be named Leia. It doesn't help that the author writes fanfic.

>an admiral being a fucking retard is okay because its "in-character"

jesus, the state of Disney

>being a proclaimed "weirdo,"
>somehow in charge of shit

That's like having Crispin Glover in charge of the Navy

>It doesn't help that the author writes fanfic.

Appropriate considering TLJ feels like an edgy fanfic.

Her other book about Leia was really good. I was surprised.

i'd watch it

Hey Rian I just came up with the Admiral character to replace Ackbar in your new movie! Admiral Kenne-I mean Holdo is the smartest, bravest, prettiest officer in the rebellion! She has a unique sense of style and is super quirky so a lot of rebels don't understand her and she's not so popular, but in the end she saves them all and they finally understand how cool she was! Oh and she's also best friends with Leia who understands how cool she is and they hang out a lot!

>oblivious overdramatic Americunt numale talks about shit he doesn't understand

Shittalk him all you want, but he is the reason why Syrians now have a chance for stable future, while every warmongering cunt screeched at him to intervene and shitlibs were giving awards to Alquaeda proxies for the 'White helmets' documentary.

>High rank officer doesn't debrieff her subordinates
>Expects no problems
Kek

her face is huge

funny how one year after Trump is elected, ISIS is pretty much dead. Makes you wonder what was keeping them afloat for the past 5 years...

Trump didn't want to get into a big proxy war with Russia and Poutine got free hands to fuck up ISIS

I didn't read any of her Leia books because Leia is my least favorite of the main four (including Lando), but her Lost Stars book was pretty good too. One of the few Nu EU novels I liked it.

Yeah. The point is that everybody, democrats, republicans, liberals and conservatives were pro intervention.
This is the one thing that I will give to him - it was the same shit as with Iraq years ago and he didn't budge.

I gave Disney chance with new EU, but I gave up after first five books, but it was comically bad, for the same reasons the movie sucks. Ze/zher faggotry was just a final nail in the coffin.
If you thing here viceadmiral Genderstudies is weird, read those books - all of the stronk characters are exactly like that - seemingly cool, but staggeringly incompetent in most things they do. You should see that retard who faced Vader and Palpatine in the Lords of the Sith

I have to insist you read Bloodline. It's one of the best of the new canon and perfectly fills in the political gaps that the sequel trilogy left out. Id honestly say it's required reading if you want to get the most out of TFA.

I say that as someone who isn't a huge Leia fan either.

Which books? If three of the 5 were Aftermath books and Lord's of the Sith, I seriously feel bad for you

She didn't have a plan though at the time her and poe were arguing

Did Leia and Holdo fuck? Did they have a threesome with Han? If not I don't care. If so, I... still don't really care.

I don't remember the names except Lords of the Sith, because that one would be great if it wasn't for the progressive self inserts that have ruined it, no matter how good was the mobile Auschwitz that were Vader and Palpatine.

Also Luke Skywalker's first conscious use of force was to move a noodle in a ramen soup, ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu.

i would watch this if it was just about her growing up on alderaan as an adopted princess

That's exactly what the book is. Not to bad of a read either. Short and the audiobook has voice acting, sound effects, music, the works.
youtu.be/YKoO0h_YF54

There is a link to all the canon audiobooks in Sup Forumss Star Wars general

It’s a metaphor for Yahoo! Inc, Sony Pictures, Avon, and HP.

This

>implying a weirdo who's a shit leader can become a vice admiral

its just bad writing

If she knew he was a hothead (which she does, calling him a flyboy and saying she's seen her type) she should have known that he was the type not to sit on the sidelines and it was very likely he would disobey her orders to sit tight.

A smart leader would have fed him something to keep him happy without actually telling him anything of importance. Leadership 101.

No, that is fucking wrong. That is civilian myth 101.
>I'm general I ain't got to explain shit

In the military people in command MUST brief everyone involved and issue CLEAR and SPECIFIC orders that everyone has to follow because otherwise things go FUBAR and people die.

Not to mention being a cunt when most of leadership has been eliminated, you're facing the worst case scenario and your resources and personnel have been decimated does nothing. A good leader understands the importance of lifting MORALE, which you don't do by telling everyone to shut up and believe.

"book"
"young adult"
"adult"

I visited a bookstore the other day. Flipped through the pages on this. The font size is just slight smaller than the letters on your keyboard. Fucking embarrassing children's shit.

This is toxic authoritarian patriachy to be honest. Many lives could have been saved if she'd acknowledged her crew's feelings and taken them into her confidence, instead of making them shut up and follow orders.