Disney PR outlets scapegoating 'Alt-Right' for Last Jedi bad audience review scores

indiewire.com/2017/12/star-wars-last-jedi-backlash-alt-right-female-characters-1201910095/

kek the mouse is afriad

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has the thought that they made a bad movie not crossed their minds?

Not for a second user. The whole point of their ideology is that they are right, always, no matter what.

wasn't it Russian Hackers(TM) last week?

Didn't they just try scapegoating the Russians?

Lmao, I never imagined a multi-billion dollar giant could be so pathetic.

Let it all burn. All of it.

>mfw #GG wasnt just gay nerds bitching about video game reviews, but in fact the entire media is one giant neo-liberal propaganda cabal meant to not only churn out indoctrination films, but to shame people into watching them
I want off this ride

This is bad for the mouse at the end of the day since they won't learn from their mistakes.

THE ALT RIGHT RUSSIAN NAZIS ARE LITERALLY FORCING PEOPLE TO STOP WATCHING THE FILMS ON GUNPOINT

LITERALLY

>blame the fanboys
>then blame the russians
>then blame the alt-right boogeyman

>then blame the audience as a whole for not getting it
>then blame Rian Johnson for making it
>then disown the movie and pretend they knew about the “plot holes” all along while still endorsing the SJW aspects of the movie
>then after Solo and Episode 9 flops and plays it too safe/goes full retard, put Star Wars on hiatus and call it a flawed franchise as a whole

We’re half the way there folks

really 100% this. same thing happens in every industry that produces content that is in the eye of the beholder. Critics really are the worst when they shift to being tastemakers.

reminder

>Go on Sup Forums to whine about "disney jews", "admiral tumblr" "strong independant womyn" "muh diversity"
>Cry "shills" and "damage control" when anyone points that shit out
Pathetic,

you guys know there are archived posts on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums saying to rig the votes that any reporter can find right?

>Talk about Rotten Tomatoes all the time
>Talk about how "Jews are ruining Star Wars with non-whites and strong independent womyn" all the time
>Totally not alt-right though!

Who do they think they're fooling? Literally everyone who saw this piece of shit knows this is a blatant lie.

The Russians are using Mind Control to force people to dislike The Last Jedi!
We must #RESIST!

>OMG YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO CRITICISE ANYTHING THE MEDIA TELLS YOU NOT TO!! REEE YOURE ALL NADZIS!!

Sad that people are easily this brainwashed

They knew before they did it, it would be bad.
But they thought people would love it like TFA.

>retards think Sup Forums is big enough to tank the returns
Lotta nazis these days

Is this really the best disneyshills can do to save their giant fuck up? Do you not realize that a fucking jamanji reboot is about to crush a star wars film?

Not sure what your point is given that those are accurate.

:)

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/

7 more years 2bh

This but unironically.
Literally everywhere I go, there's some edgy "anti-sjw" retard.
There's, without a doubt, at least few thousands who will just hate on TLJ as a manifestation of how "anti-sjw" they are.

>Jewy the Mouse's face when

If the Alt-Right could do this for Star Wars, why wouldn't they do it for all these Jewy movies?

man, seeing that picture hot of the pressed back then of them with the fucking random black guy in the hospital with the dying girl was one of the most profound moments that I remember from recent Sup Forums.

I couldn't believe then, I almost can't believe it now. I haven't seen something that tone deaf since I think.

Authentic, yes.
Doesn't mean shit, when a hundred of these votes at least was filled to fight some dumb "anti-sjw" culture war and not to actually rate the movie.

This but unironically.
Literally everywhere I go, there's some edgy "sjw" retard.
There's, without a doubt, at least few thousands who will just like TLJ as a manifestation of how "sjw" they are.

>implying there's anything edgy about not liking SJWs.

Has the thought of Hillary Clinton being a bad candidate for president of the United States ever crossed their minds?

"le boogey man alt-right"

Anyone else terrified you can't dislike anything now because rampant brand loyalist fanboys will immediately call you out as trying to sabotage their company? It's fucking terrifying future.

I love this guy. He an better shitposter than all of us

Umm sweaty didnt you get the memo? You arent allowed to wrongthink any more and if you dont go get HIV from a strong transwoman you are a bigot, nazi, hitler. Btw its not an ideology

they still refuse to admit that Ray is a marie sue and just made her worse in the recent one.
so I doubt they even know that they have made a bad movie

There seriously is.
Right now a Star Wars-related Discord has, what, 10th person who went on to make "admiral tumblr xdd"/"das raciss" or some other dumb "joke"?

It almost like Star Wars is the call of duty of movies or something?

This. Disney's not that smart. You retards brought this on yourselves XD

>XD
Please don't do this.

A literal random star wars discord, who gives a fuck you whiny faggot.

criticizing sjw is valid if the sjw goes against creating a logical plot. like an orphan girl like ray being able to use the force and fight better then people that have trained for their entire life simply because she is female

all 3 of you faggots fail to realize that "the alt-right" and Sup Forums simply do not have the numbers, the resources or the focus to influence things like rotten-fucking-tomatoes ratings or imdb scores. but since you're shitlib weak little cucks, you automatically blame Sup Forums and "raaaacist misogynists" anytime one of your stupid movies fail to do as well as expected. maybe it was just a shitty movie. did you not see the clip of leia flying through space, or luke milking a fucking 4-titty alien? none of that shit belongs in a star-wars movie, whether it's aimed at kids or adult manchildren.

shut the fuck up when you can't even understand basic numbers. the altright and most of Sup Forums are a bunch of amerimutts, they can easily comment-bomb a site or youtube comments, but they're now so incompetent and so busy worshipping lauren-whores they would simply lack the power to drop so many negative reviews to make it 56% on rottentomatoes.

you can spot a shitlib faggot easily based on how quickly they blame THE ALT RIGHT or RUSSIA whenever something doesn't go as perfectly as they expected.

once again, i reiterate, maybe your NuWars is just so fucking shitty that the vast majority of normalfag movie-goers actually gave it a lower score. Russia and alt-rightcunts aren't constantly hacking everything. Maybe you and your shitlib corporate garbage just make bad movies.

Sorry but Im in a Star Wars chatroom at the moment and I dont see anything like what you posted so obviously it is false since this one chatroom is an accurate cross-section of every single viewer in the world.

What did you expect from a subculture of emotionally unstable/fragile people that thrives on creating/attracting more of the same and then exploiting them for profit? Reason?

And in 2035 a poorly aged alcoholic Christopher Nolan writes and directs Star Wars: Jedi Knight and it’s the greatest Star Wars ever even though it’s a total rehash of Batman but in outer space.

You mean like Luke being able to blow up a Death Star on his first X-wing fligtht?
You mean like little kid Anakin being able to blow up a droid control ship on his first time flying a starfighter, and being literally space Jesus?

You do realize Rey trained in melee combat for her entire life as a scavenger, right?

Conductor.....conductor!

Disney shills BTFO

Luke was established as a talented pilot, he commented on blasting creatures on Tatooine of a similar size to the exhaust port, you are an absolute fucking idiot. It's set up, Rey is not set up at all.

It's not "because she is female", but "because she is powerful in the Force".
Just like Luke was able to make an impossible shot without his targeting computer.

Rey being able to fight is set up as well - her first encounter with Finn is pinning him to the ground.

Yeah but the older movies didnt suck ass, so there's that.

What you just said means absolutely nothing. Will you shut the fuck up?

>the implied racism in this post

Lol

man, the US turned into a dystopian hellhole

Luke still had almost a month of training. And he traveled with another veteran jedi.
I'd be okay with Rey doing all that, if she had training first.

Also, Anakin is Gary Stu by birth, that's his thing. His father is literally the Force. not some junkers.

Am I still banned

>waaahh, the protagonist who uses the Force and is all amazing has no dick this time
baka

Yes

OH shit they called me a nazi, I better change my mind!

>Hmmph >:( why do you like my shitty movie you must be a waycist muhsoggyness >:(

Whoa

You don't have to. You can just keep being a reactionary asshole. Doesn't mean others have to put up with your bullshit.

>but don't forget, this movie is also shitty cause these filthy jews use it to insert anti-white themes such as diversity or strong independent womyn with pink hair, and there's mansplaining and shit
>btw, I'm not alt-right!!

Oy vey you arent allowed to dislike this movie goyim buy 10 tickets or you support the holocaust you asshole!

we had multiple operations to sabotage the the last yeti
t. anonymous russian alt-right operator

To be fair, that would work on most Americans.

Alt right is a bunch of pussy faggots

>Oy vey, the jews are at it again, we must make everyone aware of the jewish menace
>I'm not alt-right tho!!

Who are you quoting? Are you alright? Usually people speak to each other instead of imaginary constructions since it tends to be more productive.

I'm pretty sure she spent most of her life scavenging actually. Getting in hardcore street fights is difficult when you live in the fucking desert.

Whats this "Alt-Right" nonsense you keep speaking of? Its some movie bad guy? Its like satan or some religious source of all evil?

Sorry sweetie but I singlehandedly posted 75,000 negative reviews for The Last Jedi in the name of the Alt Right and our lord Donald Trump and Pepe the Frog and Kek and neo nazis everywhere. We did it Sup Forums we manipulated the system!

Iirc, she regularly into fights with folks at the Niima outpost. It's a lawless land out there, and there were plenty who would be eager to forcefully take what she gathered and sell it themselves.

Blackrock owns a majority stake in both huffpo and the mouse. Not sure about the other 2

STOP
DISLIKING
THIS
BILLION DOLLAR
CORPORATE
MOVIE

Pretty much anyone with reactionary Sup Forumstard mindset.

IT WAS HER TURN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry drumpfelstilskins, but there are archived posts on Sup Forums saying that you rigged the rotten potatoes score and Putin probably helped hack it because this movie celebrates PoCs and women. The jig is up. Last Jedi is good and women are funny, get over it.

So its a nice blanket term created to encapsulated things that you dont like, got it. Seems healthy, honest, and constructive! Im sure if you ran a political campaign on such a premise it would do well!

>alt-right is Sup Forums
Ok good to know. This is Sup Forums, if I dislike the movie, I'm automatically associated with them? I'm sorry but that sounds like some tin foil hat nonsense.

Why are the alt-right, and white males in general so pathetic, huh?

Whatever happened to the strong, silent type?

I doubt it.

adults create news stories about awful kid movies.

STOP CALLING ME NAMES REEEE STOP IT LET ME DISLIKE WOMEN AND MINORITIES IN PEACE

The movie was shit, you fucking asshole. That's not reactionary or a hot take. It was legitimately a subpar film.

>My IQ is so middling that I have to use Star Wars as a basis to push my political ideologies

Hollywood's most devoted crypto-communist movie studio specifically declared Star Wars to be neo-feminist propaganda. They said it in public several times. A conscious choice to politicize one of the most beloved franchises in movie history. So whenever anyone who isn't already brainwashed into the limousine liberal Bolshevik knesset doesn't like it, they call them "alt-right' as if that were a thing that even exists (it doesn't).

This is what happens when corporate America decides they need to take a side in the marketplace. They lose half their potential audience. TLJ is two days behind TFA by the calendar and it's tracking down 50%. That's half. The kids are out of school. Those comps are real.

Suck it mouse house. Your Trump Derangement Syndrome ruined Star Wars. Even your last living star hates it. In his own words. Of course, Mark Hamill is just an alt-right frog tweeting nazi, now, though, isn't he.

t. guy who thinks a lower internet review score on a review aggregate site means he "won a culture war"

Man, the alt-right are easily one of the most pathetic hacktivists ever.

So the fact that the actual is objectively bad doesn't have any bearing in the audience score?

they dont need the numbers, but they have the autism levels to make threads about it every hour every day for a week

When a dozen news sites scream that people disliking their corporate blockbuster is some right-wing conspiracy, then yeah, there's something going on culturally here.

>mfw Sup Forumstards are mad that a franchise about opposing a fascist Empire doesn't appeal to their fascist ideas.

Don't you see the pattern? Hillary Clinton, Ghostbusters and now the new star wars. C'mon people, you can't be this dense or have this short of a memory. It's basically like clockwork that all these articles happened to come out on the same day....

FYI of course they know they made a shitty movie but who the fuck cares. Liberals are constantly trying to rewrite history and i'm sure there are monkies in the USA falling for it.