Call Me By Your Name 2017 DVDSCR X264 CataVentos.mkv
>Call Me By Your Name 2017 DVDSCR X264 CataVentos.mkv
Finally

Go shill that on /lgbt/

how does this beautiful twink's feet smell like?

no u

1080p bluray when

Why do these screener DVDs even exist anymore? They look like shit

give me these beautiful Sufjan tears

Can we have a comfy thread without people sperging out?
Sup Forums used to have comfy gay threads

>that speech by the dad at the end about how their gay love was so pure and how he, the teenager's happily married father, had never had a love so great in his life
>the part where Marzia just forgives him out of nowhere because she sees him crying and he gave her some poetry and the story needs to wrap up
Disappointing to be honest. The first 2/3rds were legitimately great but then they decided that two guys were so in love even know they barely knew each other a month.

If I wanted to see faggot shit I'd go to /gif/ thank you

funny pic

What happens to Marzia?
In the books he fucks her while fucking Oliver. "The butcher and baker don't compete"

She admits she's scared of him hurting her before he fucks her. Then he fucks her for a bit. Oh and he gives her a book of poetry. Then he just stops talking to her and completely blanks for 3 days until she comes over and is all "umm... what the fuck?"
And he's like whatever. And so she leaves almost in tears and he doesn't react because he's fucking Oliver now.

And then she doesn't show up again until he comes back from his trip with Olly where she sees him in the car almost in tears. And she comes up and says the book was beautiful and that she forgives him, she loves him and she wants to be friends with him again. And they hug and are besties forever. And she never finds out he cheated on her with a guy. The end. It felt like they were taking the piss to be honest.

men are horny dogs who "fall in love" instantly user
it happened to you with that girl in highschool, imagine that level of heat on both sides
that's why homos are out of control animals

Sure, I get that. But for his fucking father to give that speech on how amazing his sons' love for a 30 yr old dude was? He literally said it was a love he'd never experienced himself, that was so rare. You didn't find that to be stupid writing/storytelling?

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE FLAT TIRE

Sup Forumspls go
Doesn't he say "it was a great friendship or maybe more than than a friendship"? It's about that flash burn passion and attraction you can feel for someone. You must have felt that at some point. And Oliver is 24

He says that first. But when he says that he asks if he's spoken out of turn and Elio shakes his head. And then the father goes, "in that case, let me say this too" implying everything he said before was a commentary on their relationship. And then he goes on to specifically praise their relationship and give a speech that's one part about not being afraid to be judged and is one part about how great he and Oliver were together. At least I'm pretty sure that's the right order, I'm half tempted to watch the speech again. Either way, the father is pretty explicitly praising his teenage son's relationship with an older man.
Where did you get 24 from? Was that mentioned in the film? I mean, Armie Hammer does not even slightly come across as 24. But even if this is the case, that's still quite a big gap. I'm about that age and know that a 17 year old girl's parents wouldn't be thrilled to know she was dating a guy as old as me (which isn't the same as saying it's wrong, just that the parents would naturally be protective you'd think - especially when you're dealing with homosexuality in the early 80s).

He's specifically 24 in the book. And I think the dad says he couldn't have something like Elio. It's been a while since I've read the book. I'll watch the movie later.

Bump for kino

This movie looks kinda gay