We

we

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBC STRIKES AGAIN

Fuck off. White people have no right to complain about casting if they're not going to cast an Asian guy as Goku.

>ITT: wh*Toids pretend that Greece was white

They fear the KARA BOGA.

>first the Greeks are left to fend for themselves with sandniggers and Persians when Rome fell and the West was too busy with its shit
>then Catholics sacked their capital and opened the gates of hell
>then Greeks were enslaved for 4 centuries by Muslim shit and oppressed, and the Ottoman forces also had niggers in them
>then the Greeks had to go through WW1 and WW2 and survive being neighbors to Communists while hoping any nukes that fall on Turkey won't also affect them in case shit hits the fan
>then they are trying to find their identity back and pick their shit together as corruption is rife

>then BBC race-bends their ancient history and thinks that the western white guilt shit will work on Greeks after all of the aforementioned without the Greeks going haywire

Greeks can't get a fucking break.

>history
>Hera, Athena, Aphrodite, Paris, and Achilles are historical persons

You guys are fucking imbeciles.

No one defended that tho

Achilles and the Trojan wars were real just like Jesus, just without the superstitious shit added to them, idiot.

Achilles has less evidence to support his existence than Robin Hood and a shitload less than Jesus.

>Trojan wars were real just like Jesus

WRONG. Go back to /r/the_donald please. Jesus is more real than the Trojan War. You might try reading some stuff before acting like you know shit. Here's a primer:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War

MUH REPRESENTASHUN

t. white soyboys

>just without the superstitious shit added to them
Oh, right, there's absolutely nothing remotely mythic or fantastical about Achilles. At all.

historical evidence supports the fact there was a trojan war and there most definitely was a city of troy. just because centuries of oral storytelling embellished a bunch of shit doesn't negate that

Why don't they make a series about an african myth instead of doing this shit. Fuck this pieces of shir

reminder the roman empire expanded to africa and there were blacks in it

Oral history is trash but it usually contains a big grain of truth. The Trojan war probably happened in some form or another but Homer’s version is heavily fictionalised.

Just like there is nothing fantastical and mythic about a black haired and Turkish looking angry version of Trump with a stupid stache somehow managing to take over Germany through the waving of his hands and big talk and inflict a death toll of 70 million people on the planet.

are brainlets still using the "it's mythical/legendary/fiction therefore you can't be bothere" argument?

But Goku's a saiyan, not an asian human. That said his dark eyes and black hair wouldn't surprise me if he was supposed to be an asian.

>Troy
>Roman Empire
kek

>mfw Achilles is more believable than Hitler

as slaves yes - the ruling classes were actually heavily semitic

What a boring troll.

That's like saying a black guy should play Superman because he's Kryptonian not human.

>Liberals complain about lack of women/diversity in a film
>/tvpol/: HAHAHA TRIGGERED MUCH? CRYBABIES HAHAHAHA

>One fictional character is portrayed by a black actor
>/tvpol/: WAAAAAH? THIS IS AN ATTACK ON OUR RACE AND OUR CULTURE! REEEEEEEEEE BAN THE FILM!!!!!

Reminder that blacks were isolated from the civilized world by the Sahara and that they were hunter-gatherers with a scarce population where Rome could even reach any of their tribes until contemporary times invented food and medicine packages for them leading to the giant jump in black population on this planet.

can we get a zulu remake with shaka zulu played by a pasty british man then?

>historical evidence supports the fact there was a trojan war

Nope. There's no evidence there was ever a definitive Trojan War, at best the core of the tale probably drew from stories of dozens of different Greek expeditions during the early years of their civilisation.

>there most definitely was a city of troy

Again, WRONG. There's been suggestions that actual ruined cities might be the INSPIRATION for Troy, there is no solid archaeological evidence supporting it's existence.

There is comparable evidence for Atlantis, also a city in Greek myth, that may have been based on Minoan Crete. That doesn't mean Plato was writing a fucking history text.

It's sad that people claim to defend history whilst knowing nothing about it. If you booty-blasted faggots actually picked up a textbook you'd do more to preserve European heritage than the hours you waste bitching about 'muh niggerwashing' on the interwebs. You want to preserve European history? Fucking learn it, otherwise you're just """"preserving""""" some pop-culture bullshit with no value.

You are completely full of shit you know that. Dumb fucking shit skin (birdshit is white)

So I guess it would be okay if that fat dude in Moana was depicted at white? Anyway, I'm convinced posts like these are just Sup Forums trying to get more people of their side by creating a false opposition

It genuinely seems like a joke. Like a false flag perpetrated by Sup Forums, or a stunt. An act of deliberate provocation. Unless it's going to be like The Wiz, and they all speak in contemporary hip hop slang.

I'd watch that.

I yet to see an anime where the characters are drawn to resemble asians and not white people. But superman was never drawn with black skin so that argument doesn't make much sense.

But he's right.

The reasonable adult in me says, it's no longer funny and someone has to put a stop to this madness.

The accelerationist in me says, encourage this, even shill for it online, push it in everyone's face, set us on the shortest possible path to a serious movie about black Hitler.

False equivalence. Shaka was real dude who lived from 1787 to 1822.

This can’t be real

pop culture has a lot of value because it's what most people consume

what is "their side"? if THIS is what they oppose then I don't see the problem.

That's because that's what Japanese people think asians look like. Most the characters in anime (except obviously white people like Bulma or) are supposed to be Asian. If you compare Bulma's family to Goku/ChiChi's family you'll see the difference between how asians and whites are drawn in that show.

They threw the first stone. They waged a crusade against “cultural appropriation” but reserve the right to appropriate white, western culture themselves.

They are not playing by the same rules that they set for us. Almost makes you think they have an alternate agenda, or that they are acting in bad faith.

KANGZ N GODZ

Interesting.

But what has this got to do with niggers culturally appropriating European culture again?

WUZ

There's no way they can do it better than pic related. Also, who do you guys think they will cast as Helen of Troy, since she is the world's most beautiful woman?

Am I the only one thinking that this is fitting. The title is Troy: Fall of a City and the people who actually destroy it are niggers like Achilles. It's like if you made a documentary about the fall of Detroit and had the same caste.

pls be queen latifah

there were blacks in it =/= le 56% empire
Also the war of Troy is set centuries before the Roman empire you stupid fuck

>Shaka was a real dude but Ancient Greeks near Anatolia weren't

>Mediterraneans
>Africans

Not the same thing. The more this happens in pop culture the closer I get to not watching TV or new movies all together and trolling other boards, but the shitposting is just too tasty to give up

So what's the truth then according to you? I'm always open for batshit idiotic multiculty history theories.

>will be like nothing broadcast before
They've been doing these "white history but it's niggers" shit for years already. What sets this one apat?

Achilles is a mythological figure who is about as real as Hercules or Jason.

by making it seem like sjw faggots actually come to this site to defend a black Achilles. Posts like only drive people towards Sup Forums

Jupiter Oogabooga

are you retarded? There literally is an ancient city of troy. People have been excavating it for over 100 years. its also completely plausible there was a trojan war based on historical evidence. What are you even on about. A history class let alone a 5 second google search will tell you as much

So fucking what? Does the fact people of color are portraying these fictional characters forever ruin them for you? It's just a series, it means nothing and all the alt-right manbabies crying about MUH CULTURE are idiots. Like your kind love to say to liberals whining about representation, why does race matter so much to you?

I never said Achilles, i said Ancient Greeks.
You need to get your reading glasses on grandpa, and read a few books with it instead of playboy magazines.

>all of the greeks and gods are black
>aphrodite is white

produced by Greg Lansky

> There literally is an ancient city of troy

Sure.

why does it matter so much to you?

>reminder the Roman Empire stretched from North Africa to Britain and there were white people in it. This means Africans are white.

Good goyim, there is nothing wrong. Pay no attention to the slowly warming pot of water you’re in.

>produced by Greg Lansky

I would unironically watch such a film.

its not like the nile connects north and subsaharan africa.

There was always trade between the two (egypt and somalia for example) even pre-antiquity.

Would it be fine if African gods were played by an asian?
Would it be fine if the communist terrorist Mandela was played by an arab?
Would it be fine if Hirohito was played by a white guy?

What else do you expect from that monument to cuckoldry, Big Black Cock

>Achilles is a mythological figure so we can fuck his iconography up for the sake of "diversity"
Fuck you

So inevitably this means people like Julius Caesar were black.

>one fictional character
Zeus, Patroclus, and 3 or 4 other characters are also black.

I bet youre the kind of person that claims Jesus didn't exist because there isnt conclusive enough evidence

Sure, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me because I can separate a single film from the actual stories and history.

The bigger problem is that there are people out there too uneducated in basic Geography and basic history of development of civilization to:
a. Understand the difference between North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa
b. Understand why all civilizations in Eurasia from whites to Arabs to Indians to Chinese all had a similar development of civilizations due to exchange while black Africa was pretty much isolated with superficial contact with the rest of the world.

The Nile was heavily regulated, dangerous, and connected to a small contingent of black populations who neither had the understanding of agriculture nor had the resources to establish big enough populations.
Even Ethiopia was small enough in black populations that a good portion of it now consists of Arab genes mixed in and Caucasoid features.
It's only in the past century that Ape African migrations blacked up Ethiopia while escaping from tribal wars.

*tips fedora*

He's right you retarded cunt

>Even Ethiopia was small enough in black populations that a good portion of it now consists of Arab genes mixed in and Caucasoid features.
>It's only in the past century that Ape African migrations blacked up Ethiopia while escaping from tribal wars

This transcends even Sup Forums, how do you come up with such fantastic fiction?

*drinks soy milk*

I did not even imply that. Im sorry nord cuck, anything south of the alps is BLACK.

>Aeneas

Liar

You call it fiction yet the fact that Eastern Africans around Ethiopia have Caucasoid features with narrow and slightly protruded noses is a well established fact which distinguishes them from the rest of Negroid Africa.
It takes 1 Google search in the academic pages to overflow you with pictures, history books, and scientific papers.

>a local stage production of a play is the same as a big-budget film

>keeping Aphrodite white

OH NO NONONO AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't see what you guys are complaining about. It's not a historical figure, it's just mythology!
*screeches and protests over Exodus: Gods and Kings*
*YAAAAAAAS queens every time he hears a song from Hamilton*

You don't capitalize geography in a sentence. Even still this movie was supposed to take place in modern day Turkey. People or complaining because the Greeks were not black, and if there were blacks in a Greek army, they would have been foot soldiers and most likely North African, light skinned Africans, not dark continent Congo mother fuckers like it has been casted.

>BUT MUH FICTIONAL STORY
So if you don't want people who like ancient Greek mythos watching the show, who do you want? Everyday blacks? They're more concerned with Skepta, Addidas and spicy doritios

pfhahahahaha

We will soon have a million articles complaining that the show is racist for casting a white woman as the goddess of beauty.

I am ethiopian, yes im lighter skin and have 'caucasoid features' but im still black.

It's the identical thing on a smaller scale.
They've been testing this type of shit in smaller markets for years to see if they can use it as propaganda to demoralize nationalists.

BBC is a fucking joke

You are half negroid half caucasoid, that is to say you are half black and half Egyptian/Arab in your case.
You need to understand the difference between Negroid and Caucasoid, it has less to do with skin color and more to do with skeletal features.

>pale redhead getting gangbanged by black dicks
That's my fetish.

Okay, so see, you're admitting you're a liberal and you think it's important to see people's culture accurately presented.
But when it's whites upset about it "well libertarians say dumb shit so ha". You know what this shit is, and you said so when you complained that people said "who cares about race" in reverse scenarios. You're a hypocrite, and so is every liberal.

How did this get a pass?

It’s 2017.

WE
WUZ
GREEK
GODZ
N
SHEIT

wait wait wait, you think people defended that garbage?

virtue signaling