Yeah... i'm thinking he's back

Yeah... i'm thinking he's back.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRkHQ3RCW34

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's back bros!

Two dudes, right?

why are they equating not liking a character in a childrens movie to someone being overly obsessed with a childrens movie? Especially when they are the ones who spent an hour and a half discussing it on video while getting visibly upset?

Jews are masters of projection

YEAR OF THE SPOONY

>Minute in.
>Pink haired monster liked it.

Haha fuck this review.

>REY IS NOT A MARY SUE! YOU'RE A MISOGYNIST
>Comments disabled

>Don't you dare compare this to the better movies!

>If you criticize this, you're just nitpicky!

Hahaha. Spoony is so fucking whipped.

Spoony is so afraid to say anything bad cause he's terrified of upsetting his girlfriend.

No love for the spoonster?

just acts like he hasn't been away for a over a year. The nerve of this guy.

>Rey is not overpowered
>She's just not
Even if you don't call her a Mary Sue, she has more ability than Anakin in Episode 2, Luke in Episode 5 and is capable of doing force abilities that weren't even established WITHOUT training, or even KNOWLEDGE of the force.

The only explanation given is when Snoke explains that if there's a powerful jedi/sith, an opposite will rise to meet it.

Where has that ever been true? That's implying the force is essentially sentient.

Jesus what a faggot.

no clue who this guy is but his gf is a walking red flag

It's spoony. Internet legend and comedian.

>i was bullied by christians as a child for being an atheist
>i'm allowed to judge all christians by the actions of a few and hate on them as a group
>but you're not aloud to hate on all muslims for the few terrorists
What did Spoony mean by this?

>Pink and orange(?) hair
Fucking white women, I swear...

why is he dating a tumblr stereotype

How is this fucker still alive

Die from your heart condition already you terrible piece of shit

"He" as in you, as I'm sure you're the one shilling your shitty monetized video you Sup Forums, just like those reddit letter media faggots.

>that "girlfriend"
JUST

>long hair Spoony

No he isn't.

The man's a reverse Samson.

Pretty sure he'd be happier being single than with that sjw harpy

Name of this turboslut!

did you guys forget that in one of his first videos (the one where he plays with Toys, one is lika a giant trumpet-nigger?!) he flat out spelled it out in huge font: NEED GIRLFRIEND BADLY.
Spoony was always just longing to wet his noodle in some schlobbering hole, the whole nerd stick was just a facade. Once he got a somewhat stable gf (one who would keep him) his motivation dwindeld to a fucking hold.

Now he returns as SJW-Spoony.
I once thought he was one of us and liked his stuff quite a bit. But somewhere along the way he turned into something weird. Like REALLY weird.

No one knows.

He's already suffering a fate worse than death, his girlfriend is an SJW and he has no realistic chances to get a better one now that he's no longer popular

April van Houten

He couldn't be happy on his own if he tried. He's emotionally weak.

>ratings and comments disabled
Is he this insecure or does he know he’s fallen so far everything he does will be shit on

Did he actually say/write this? I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

Somebody probed him on a livestream about him ridiculing a church shooting then he went on a rant about how he was bullied as a child by Christians which apparently gives him the authority to assume that of the entire religion.

There's no way I'm watching this. Spoony is a fucking cuck.

Those first 2 minutes, YUCK!

How does Noah survive on 600 bux a month?

He never took criticism well. He really loved to go hard on the banhammer back when people actually posted on his forum.

He doesn't. Every now and then he freaks out on twitter about having bills he can't pay.

>6k a month

Spot on. He used to have a piece of text that said 'lonely' in his intro as well. Funny how his motivation to create videos died when he hooked up with this person. It was all just a ploy to get a gf and it worked.

i think he's had comments disabled on every video for years now

He still made solid content when Scarlett was around and during the early april times

Yeah, but it was definitely starting to wane in both quality and quantity. There is a marked difference between single Spoony and coupled Spoony. Either way, he had this goal and he achieved it.

Wasn't in 2011?

I bet Larry is here right now. Larry, you're alright.

3rd should be AVGN

Describes the last 5 years of his life.

Wrong image

>that face
fuck that's hilarious.

his gf seems like a nice woman i dont know why you literal virgins feel the need to pick on her

I hope he makes more reviews and it's not just one and done.

April, you need to call someone you trust. Noah shouldn't be hitting you. You deserve better.

I used to think Larry Bundy was a SJW piece of shit for some reason and boy was I wrong. A top youtuber for sure. He's like what Spoony used to be, he fills a niche I never knew. In his case, it's European gaming.

I dunno he doesn't seem like himself. He wasn't really cracking jokes in that video.

Seriously what the fuck is that thing on the left and what's wrong with its hair?

You probably had him confused with Jim Sterling. A simple mistake. But yeah, I also enjoy the PAL retro gaming content because I know nothing about what was happening in Europe at the time in that regard.

>has uploaded nothing but his boring live streams
>finally uploaded a video
>it's an 1 and half hour unedited video of them talking about the new star wars movie
why hasn't this man just quit youtube and got a job yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k

Better review here.

He must have some kind of part time job to keep his house

Why did people ever like this guy? I don't watch AVGN but I see the appeal. He is clearly charismatic and quirky. I genuinely don't see what people like about this guy. All I have ever seen him do is sit in a chair and complain.

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled
Yeah, no.

What an ugly woman

fuck off

Have you seen his mental state let alone his ego? Normal work is below him.

>why hasn't this man just quit youtube and got a job yet?

Employment resistant personality.

I heard that he works at a gas station.

He was one of the very first people who did the "guy talks about pop culture stuff on the you tubes" thing. He had a fanbase for a long time because he was one of the first.

Need video of that.

Dude is bi-polar.
He's bound to have melt downs.

I'm just glad that he's back (for now)

see this

>implying you give a fuck about society beyond looking responsible enough to get a girl you find attractive to let you hold her at night.

Hi fellows reddit xD

Year of the 'tang!

Why is he everywhere on Youtube

Hi newfag.

>damn spoony is back
>not even two minutes in
>YOU A MISOGYNIST IF YOU DON'T LIKE MARY SUE SHE A BADASS WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN

Yeah, I think I'm done.

Because she has fat tiddies.

>that moment where he tells her to stfu so he can finish his point

FELT SO GOOD AUNT DIANE

no wonder him and brad are such friends they make the atheist reviewer duo or trio if you count that tranny Diamanda

Nice Reddit spacing and also nice calling other user "newfag" xD

for sure after the whole leaving channelawesome thing he did if not before that since he was startin to take breaks already by them

Wow thanks Larry for clearing that up with us.

What ever even happened to Sean?

I mean, screw attack haven't really fallen, so much as they have lost people

Glad your still trying and posting this man. I dig your style reminds me a lot of The Bunny Perspective since you know the puppet. Just keep at it man I feel bad Bunny didn't and kind had to start at the worst time but stick to it man.

>first minute
>talking about gender politics

maybe this is why he became an unfunny cuck

MOMMY!
MILKIE!
BABY WANT MILKIE!

would not be surprised if he had a massive heart attack and died. it would be too bad as he was an all round nice guy

>peanut butter
still don't understand this

This.

He did have a heart attack, didn't kill him though.

Not sure what happened to him beyond that.

dude has like 50 pcs of chicken and 5 or 6 sides plus a full bottle of tums so its doesn't surprise me that much

Please tell me people do not look up to these disgusting human beings...

Does he make some kind of gravy peanut butter mix to dip the chicken in? I would just like to know where it fits in exactly.

why do you gibbled outcasts need people as fucked up as you are heroes?

So... wherre's the fucking movie that he promised that he was going to make in 2016 he has already been paid and I haven't seen or heard any news about it.

IS THAT...