So we all agree that Pattymay Amygdala was best girl, right?

So we all agree that Pattymay Amygdala was best girl, right?

Best pedo waifu.

Can you imagine fucking her? The absolutely passionless, lifeless sex between the two of you? You hammer away at the bed with your pelvis and her motionless body just gives way, as if you're fucking a corpse?

What was she thinking here?

You know for one of the most important characters in the prequels I remember virtually nothing about her character. Hell, even Amidala was a more interesting character. Padme was just ‘love interest who also fires a blaster once’.

Also this

That's not Aayla Secura.

I wouldn't mind at all tbqhwyfamalam.

>Hell, even Amidala was a more interesting character. Padme was just ‘love interest who also fires a blaster once’.
wot

She apparently roleplays as 13 year old Matilda during sex

they gave her some hot outfits in the second movie, but she was a retarded character.

I was just gonna say "what character xd" but now I'm genuinely trying to think what other traits she has since the performance was so flat. She's the mouthpiece for some of the boring nonsensical political dialogue I think? And she's the designated ear for Anakin's post-murder whininess? That's all I got.

That shes about to get that Qui-gon Jizz

Prove me wrong

>Amidala and Padme are different characters

>what other traits she has
Assertive
Independent
Loyal
Allegiance to the republic, to demOCRACY
Pedophile

Oh fuck yeah, I completely forgot about that decoy plot thing

Goes to show how little I remember about these shitty films. Though I’m pretty sure I know most of Obi’s dialogue off by heart.

>you will never fuck TMP Padme

Real talk, I thought Padme was the handmaiden and the actual queen died.

>this is the intelligence of the people who trash the prequels

to be fair you have to have a high IQ to appreciate the prequels

but I think phantom menace and revenge of the sith are the best star wars movies