Stevonnie

Will Kiki take his cock?

did they swap clothes when they de-fused?

Did you just assume their tailor?

>when Kevin hits on Stevonnie is creepy
>when Kiki hits on Stevonnie is "progressive" because muh lesbians

>just noticed steven is in a dress and Connie is in a suit because dude gender bender lmao

Did they steal an outfit from Prince's wardrobe?

I don't like stevonnie, but if I say anything people will say I'm transphobic.
They'll also say I'm a faggot for watching steven universe

This means that either Kiki or Keven is gay.

Considering the shoulder decorations I don't think that's something Steven would ever wear.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's probably their methods rather than their sex that's the difference.

>I've gotta go check on Pearl really quick I'm sorry
Wait does Kiki know that Stevonnie is just 2 kids or does she think that's she's a random gem?

Is this an official comic? It literally looks like someone's shipping fan art.

>Wow how come people on a date hitting on each other is less creepy than a random unwanted come on, is it THE SJEWS?????

I didn't read the comic but I'm assuming the context is something like, Kiki doesn't have a date for the prom, so Steven "introduces" her to Stevonnie who would know everyone Steven knows by relation because maybe Stevonnie is pretending to be Steven's older cousin or whatever.

Close. Its more like Steven/Connie try to get into a movie they are underage for. Hence they fuse. However they get rejected because no ID and bump into kiki. They start hanging out while fused with Kiki slowly becoming attracted to the fusion. Eventually kiki invites them to the prom where they dance and have good time.

At this point it finally becomes clear Kiki wants more hence they panic, defuse, ask themselves what they want, refuse, and then meet kiki again saying they just to be friends.

I woke up and read this. Better than coffee

So Kiki is also gay now?

Is it just me or does that question come across really innocent like hang out as friends

Why does the trans run away in an /r9k/ freak out?

Can someone explain to me why Steven is wearing a dress and Connie a suit when they defuse?

Did the fusion mix up the cloths or did they really gender bend their fucking outfits?

Its magic

Did the fusion combine the color of outfits?

Steven's other fusions usually don't do that

That raises a peculiar question, is a relationship with a hermaphrodite gay?
I'm thinking "Yes, yes it is.", what're your thoughts, Sup Forums?

She attracted to children this show needs to end already

because "lol boys in dresses kawaii! XD"

you know what fandom you're in.

More?

>Stevonnie is underage
I forgot about that fact.

This is the second time this has happened to

And this time it's one of the children's mothers

Just, the fuck

Steven is 14 and Connie is 12 and 3/4. That makes Stevonnie 26 years old

>Steven in a dress again

>All that shit

Yeah, okay, that sounds like a SU episode

Or, chronologically speaking, Stevonnie is only a few hours old.

All they need now is a cameo by Bill Nye

As someone who hasn't read this comic

Someone explain why Steven is in a dress again

What's the reason

Still what if you're fucking Stevonnie and they unfuse midfuck?

Pretty sure Connie's mom would end up killing herself

While I agree the worse than Hitler opinion Steven has of him in the second appearance is fucking stupid, theres a difference between the "aggressive don't take no for an answer" approach and someone they are already friendly with shyly hoping there is something more to what seems to be a sweet prom date.

Lesbian Kiki doesn't even bother me as Stevonie is portrayed as "hypnotic sex on legs" in the series where only family members and gems are immune to her charms.

>Don't know if Stevonnie on Kiki is straight or gay
What's in those pants I need to know

My guess is he and Connie switched clothes after defusing because they were in a panic. Shenanigans.

Not to go full Sup Forums but the fact that the fusion tranny is portrayed as some type of siren of beauty is stupid

I mean it would be one thing if she actually looked beautiful but her design is average at best. There are many shots of her that look gross because it's just Steven's face plastered on a woman's body with their hair mixed

Could that happen to their genitalia?

It's either

1) a herm with both

2) just a vag

There is no way it's just a dick. They are incapable of letting that happen.

Probably if they were distracted enough.

>get horny, panic
>unfuse
>Connie now has a dick
>she then proceeds to rape steven's pussy with it

Doesn't make sense though considering Steven is an obese child who is shorter than Connie. Unless the magic stretches and morphs the cloths which is just extra bullshit at this point

Hmmm.... Steven is more feminine after becoming Stevonnie, and Connie is more aggressive and masculine after becoming Stevonnie as well.
That's an extremely disturbing thought.

I mean, they literally turn into light, clothes included. So in theory that could be the case that they're melded mind fucks up and has them switch clothes that fits their bodies.

Don't forget the crying

Maybe everyone in Beach City are Ass and Leg fans because Stevonie is THICC down there.

The face would be better without the giant cheeks ultimately.

two things

one I'm not sure if Stevonnie counts as a girl, especially in this scene, I mean by nature they are both genders, but this is way more male than Stevonnie has appeared in the past, I get the impression that Kiki thinks Stevonnie is a guy

also you do realize Stevonnie's reaction to Kiki hitting on them, is pretty much the exact same reaction they had when Kevin hit on them right? Freak out and defuse

her* cock

It's a trap.

That would make a pretty fun body swap episode

That's not what he meant and you know it.

As comedic relief, Steven would be the one with the dick inside.

If they're 18 and 20 and fuse, will Stevonnie age up to be a MILF?

>futa on male is gay
>futa on female is hot

Correction.
>futa on male is hot
>futa on female is hot

>What gender is Stevonnie?
>(From writer): "Stevonnie identifies as they."

You damn well know what we were asking, Matt.

>YWN be fucked by a futa MILF

Well shit, man

Stevonnie is LITERALLY a they, though.

All fusions have multiple body parts and the only reason you don't see Stevonnie's is because it's under clothes.

Well what did they mean? Were they commenting on an imaginary version of these events that make them more comparable?

Garnet has extra eyes because Ruby and Sapphire have different eyeball configurations.
Stevonnie has extra ??? because Steven and Connie have different ??? configurations.
We all know it to be true.

He's asking what they have in their pants. That's a stupid question, we know the answer to that one.

How did you get that from ?

Oh. I got lazy and didn't read the reply chain back up, I thought he was talking about

why does the gender matter?

most of the time hermaphrodites are sterile

gender only really matters if your procreating

All the other fusions have their own selves, why doesn't Stevonnie?

Are Steven and Connie suppressing her will? Stopping her from being her own person? Is she trapped in there, screaming silently, praying to all the powers above and below to finally have control of her own flesh? What a living hell that must be, forced to be an observer of your own existence while two idiot children pilot you around.

Maybe she really wanted to jam her fat hermaphrodite cock into that sweet brown sugar. Just a small reprieve from the torment of her life, you know? To make Kiki squirm and writhe and moan, impaled on a burning-hot pillar of dickmeat. Sweat pouring off their entangled bodies, the sound of their hips slapping against each other filling the room like wet peals of thunder.

Uhh... shit. I'm sorry. I forgot what we were talking about.

What you see as "aggressive don't take no for an answer"
I see as "belligerent sexual tention"
Kevin wasn't affected by Stevonnie's hypnotic sexy legs, he was in control the entire time and Stevonnie enjoyed that.

Face facts, Stevonnie x Kevin is the only OTP SU has produced.

>hermaphrodites are sterile
Yes, except that Stevonnie isn't a hermaphrodite, they're a fusion. Different (made up, in this case) rules apply.
Steven and Connie are still feeling their way around it and get freaked out too easily for Stevonnie to express herself in ways significantly different from two children in a trenchcoat.

How fast will the network shut it down if they actually address this?

It's possible to do it tastefully.

>Explosion of pink goo
Is this the fusion equivalent of cumming in your pants?

Stevonnie is supposed to be androgynous enough to pass for either gender, but has such a blatantly female voice that it undermines the idea.

You raise a good point. If I recall correctly, we have never seen Stevonnie being Stevonnie, other than maybe during the first episode when she gets the free donuts from Lars and Sadie.

>Woke

BECAUSE ITS LIKE STEVENS THE CHICK
AND CONNIES THE DUDE
GET IT

Not to mention looking overwhelmingly female. She's not androgynous at all despite the fact that she should be

Even smokey quartz looked overwhelming female. I guess maybe that just has more to say about Steven's incredible emasculation

Steven's prepubescent in his natural state. He's actually shapeshifted himself older in that Birthday Party episode and when he did so he got super nervous around Connie.

we don't even know if she is lesbian.

Hell, we donĀ“t know if she has both penis and vagina or something new, alien to mankind

I think he wasn't nervous, but was just trying to mantain the older transformation forcefully.

this is the world we created, user.

Blame millennials and commies.

Their relationship is still young and developing and therefore so is Stevonnie.

It's called getting SHAZAMED. That of age person you just banged was actually a child or children.