MARVEL LEAKS

>SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - Test-screenings have been very positive so far. Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy. Logan Marshall-Green is playing Jackson Brice. Donald Glover is playing Hobie Brown. The Vulture doesn't die and there are plans to bring Michael Keaton back further down the line.

>THOR: RAGNAROK - In post-production and coming along nicely. The Soul Stone is introduced. Thor finds out about Thanos just as Asgard, the universe's first line of defense, is nearly destroyed, leaving the cosmos unprotected. He then returns to Earth to recruit the Avengers to help him fight Thanos.

>BLACK PANTHER - Just wrapped filming. It's a standalone movie and it's more serious, in the same vein as "Captain America: The Winter Soldier". Sebastian Stan makes an appearance as Bucky Barnes.

>ANT-MAN & THE WASP - Gearing up for production. It's standalone and set simultaneously to "Avengers: Infinity War". Same humorous tone as the first movie. JulIianne Moore is in early talks to play the original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne. Jared Harris is in advanced talks to play the main villain.

>CAPTAIN MARVEL - In pre-production. Carol Danvers will be briefly introduced in "Avengers: Infinity War". Yon-Rogg is slated to be the villain. Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamsmackpow.com/2017/04/25/kevin-feige-describes-next-mcu-stage-cosmic-universe-new-age/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - Filming. The core characters are Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Spider-Man, Doctor Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy, although other make appearances. The Black Order is featured as Thanos' enforcers, formed by Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf. Peter Dinklage is playing Pip the Troll. The plot revolves around the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to collect the Infinity Stones before Thanos. Thanos reveals that he masterminded numerous events right down to Loki's defeat at the hands of the Avengers to facilitate the creation of the Infinity Gauntlet and destroys an en entire galaxy with it. The heroes manage to retreat back to Earth, defeated, but refuse to give up and decide to assemble an army to stop Thanos.

>AVENGERS 4 - Pre-production. The culmination of the entire MCU so far and the final battle against Thanos. Numerous characters will die, but some of these deaths will be reverted at the end of the movie through the Infinity Stones. The most notable permanent deaths are Captain America and Odin, setting up Bucky becoming Captain America and Thor becoming king of Asgard. Iron Man will retire but the door will be left open for future appearances.

>PHASE 4 - Early development, therefore subjected to change. There are talks about separating upcoming movies between Cosmic Marvel and Earth Marvel and having each pocket follow their own overarching storylines, although nothing quite as ambitious as the Infinity Saga. The Russos and James Gunn will be creative consultants throughout the whole process. "Doctor Strange 2", "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3" and the "Spider-Man: Homecoming" sequel are givens. There are plans for "Captain America 4", "Thor 4" and "Ant-Man 3" as well as "Nova" and "Thunderbolts". Sequels to "Black Panther" and "Captain Marvel" are also expected.

>Test-screenings have been very positive so far.

>Richard Rider being introduced
That's how I know it's bullshit

>Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy. Logan Marshall-Green is playing Jackson Brice. Donald Glover is playing Hobie Brown.
Wouldn't be a bullshit theory if they didn't say that every single actor is a huge role.

>Numerous characters will die, but some of these deaths will be reverted at the end of the movie through the Infinity Stones
So why bother?

>Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.
DOUBLE BULLSHIT! You're cramming a Sup Forums favorite character into this film just so that people would get excited over your "leak"

>King Thor
we gonna get Lady Loki?

>The heroes manage to retreat back to Earth, defeated, but refuse to give up and decide to assemble an army to stop Thanos.
That...sounds unlikely, as Thanos has the Gauntlet, he could just blow the whole universe up.

"Thor: Ragnarok" concludes with Thanos in possession of the Soul Stone. The theft of the Mind Stone on Earth, leaving Vision severely weakened, is what prompts the Avengers to reassemble to stop Thanos.

Vision stays on Earth with Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye and Doctor Strange to guard the Eye of Agamotto, which holds the Time Stone. The remaining Avengers cross paths with the Guardians of the Galaxy while trying to retrieve the Power Stone from Xandar. From the on, they split into teams to get the remaining items.

Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Star-Lord and Nebula pursue the Black Order to Thanos' domain, the Dark Dimension, to locate the Power Stone, the Mind Stone and the Soul Stone, while Thor, Hulk, Rocket, Groot and Mantis journey to Asgard to find the Space Stone and Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Gamora, Drax, Kraglin and Pip return to Knowhere to steal the Reality Stone from the Collector.

Eventually they all come together at Thanos' sanctuary for the final battle, where Thanos reveals that he engineered previous battles to test their mettle and create a force powerful enough to challenge him so his grand victory would feel earned.

Nicole Perlman's a fan of Nova, it makes sense.

I'm honestly really excited to see all the MCU characters interact in these 2 movies. I didn't like all the MCU movies so far, but the one consistent thing for me is how much I came to like the characters and some of the dynamics between them. Even previous lackluster characters like Hawkeye became better in AoU and Civil War (even though he's still not as good as in the comics).

What pairs/dynamics are you hoping to see in IW? I think Captain America and Star-Lord might have a good dynamic, so I'm looking forward to that.

MCU Hawkeye is better than the retard Hawkeye we got after Fraction's run

>Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy

I thought they said she was Sally Avril.

>it's an "OP's fanfiction" thread

As long as Hiddleston still plays her

>SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING - Test-screenings have been very positive so far.

>Angourie Rice is playing Gwen Stacy.

she actually looks the part.

so if true, niiiiice.

>Captain America, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Star-Lord and Nebula pursue the Black Order to Thanos' domain, the Dark Dimension,
>Thanos' domain, the Dark Dimension

user...

There's no fucking way they're going to have Pip in there, but I want it to happen.

Was that not expected given that it's the infinity gauntlet saga? That's what happens; Thanos vaporizes dudes and then they use the reality gem to summon shenron and wish the dudes back.

This all sounds so goddamned fake. Incidentally, while fucking around in desu yesterday I came across a thread where some asshole was "leaking" BvS, and literally everything he said was fucking false. Just comes to show what these kind of threads always turn out to be.

>Peter Dinklage is playing Pip the Troll
This is the one thing I kinda find hard to believe, it doesn't seem like a character Dinklage would play.

>it's more serious, in the same vein as "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".
Called it.
To be clear it's not a matter of a term to note similarities, just saying BP would be political superhero thriller is obvious, but BP's production being treated like WS in Africa in the vein of Bendis treating GotG like Space Avengers.

>The Black Order is featured as Thanos' enforcers, formed by Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf.
No fucking end to this shit.

>dinklage playing pip the troll
And that's how you know it's fake. Be more careful next time. Dinklage has stated that he'll never play a character who's a different species/race that's supposed to be short.

He can play a human who happens to be a short, but a guy with species shortness, like imps and so on, never.

Ignorant swine here,what kind of cosmic marvel hero might get a Cap or BP treatment?

You know Pip isn't an actual troll, right?

>Montana and Prowler
>Huge roles

I'm not sure if you're joking but if not I suppose with how they retooled Alpha Flight into SWORD and handed it over to Carol, made her part of the Ultimates and lastly the events of Civil War II, attempts to figurehead her as an interplanetary political figure aren't exactly subtle. So they could go with something like that now that the MCU is expanding with the Avengers contacting Nova Corp. They already repurposed CWI, though that was only because WB whipped out BvS, I'm not sure what Marvel Studios view is of the antics of CWII and whether it's worth the clutter.

Still with the implications of the Time Stone allowing for viewing and alteration of future and alternate timelines like the Ancient One did, and warned against, they could have Carol confront Tony or Stephen about all the deaths caused by stones and pressure them into putting them towards some good. It gets rid of Ulysses, no comment on whether the Inhumans remain involved, while still allowing the general conflict to play out.

Not familiar with him, but isn't he short and not human?

You really had me till you said Thanos is hiding in the Dark Dimension

Bullshit

It's only Gunn that doesn't like using Nova, he's too big to completely ignore in the scale of Cosmic Marvel so of course he'd be introduced.

disappointed that a multiverse concept is not used, if only to at least acknowledge SHIELD and Defenders exist. This pretty much confirms the two shows (and Cloak & Dagger) are only connected in name only.

It would be nice for Coulson to at least experience the Infinity War and come back to tell Daisy and the other SHIELD agents about it.

That's true, the original Guardians script had Nova so it's clear that Marvel has plans for him.

>Nova was a part of the original Guardians of the Galaxy script written by Nicole Perlman; however, when Gunn came on board and changed things, out went Rider. Gunn's reasoning is that he wants to only use Star-Lord as the only Guardians of the Galaxy member from Earth.

Gunn won't be the one that makes all the cosmic movies, so it doesn't matter if he likes him or not. He even said that a solo Nova movie is possible, he is just not interested in making it.

The Kree and the Novas are rivals in the MCU, so Richie's introduction in "Captain Marvel" makes sense.

>JulIianne Moore is in early talks to play the original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne

>That's true, the original Guardians script had Nova so it's clear that Marvel has plans for him.
That's not how it works. Characters and other things are cut out of these scripts all the time, it doesn't mean there's still plans for all of them.

You memed yourself, bro.

>Black Order

Fucking yuck. Give me Blood Brothers, or a Masters of Evil, any day.

Hell, make a Masters of Evil featuring both alive and dead villains. The alive ones were promised revenge, dead ones are basically zombies.
>Baron Zemo
>Abomination
>Kurse
>Whiplash with upgrade suit
>Yellow Jacket
>Add on the Blood Brothers for the GotG

>Iron Man will retire
Again? But he already retired in IM3?

No, they claimed she was Betty Brant

I'm mentally exhausted after reading all that. Capeshit truly was a mistake.

>I'm mentally exhausted after reading all that.

That speaks more negatively of you than it does the summaries

>Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.
H-Hype?!

Is the MCU going full-cosmic meme true?

>Jared Harris is in advanced talks to play the main villain.

GIMME DAT EGGHEAD

So is Angourie Rice about to be the biggest star in the world? Spider Gwen happening right?

> Peter Dinklage is playing Pip the Troll.
>Adam Warlock confirmed for Guardians 3
WE INFINITY WATCH NAO!

I don't know user the fact he was revived in the comics may hint there're plans for him in the MCU.

Also Kevin Feige really, really hates the Marvel Comics/TV division so he's not letting Cancerkid into his playground.

WOLFERINE IS GOING TO MAKE A SURPRISE CAMEO APPEARANCE IN marvels avengers infinity war part 2

> to Thanos' domain, the Dark Dimension
Dude...

>Iron Man, Spider-Man, Black Widow, Gamora, Drax, Kraglin and Pip return to Knowhere to steal the Reality Stone from the Collector

While this entire thread is pure fiction, I have never been more excited by a sentence in my life.

Fugggg i'm rewatching Fringe RIGHT NOW and he does look exactly like Vincent Price. Anyway I'm fucking HYPE, I love him and he has pretty much mastered the smug villain type, who could he play? Magus maybe?

I know right? My nigga Kraglin's time to shine.

>spidey news
>new Gwen

ain't gonna lie.. I love me some Emma Stone and she was probably the only good thing about the amazing spider-man movies.
But I am sick and tired of the whole "lol Gwen is equally if not smarter than Peter" stick that EVERYONE is pushing.. Granted it has been a while since I read the first couple of issues with Gwen but weren't she some airhead who was way into beauty contests?
A chick who only wanted Peter because she ignored her in the beginning because his aunt was sick?

goodbye Emma ;__;

>Thanos reveals that he engineered previous battles to test their mettle and create a force powerful enough to challenge him so his grand victory would feel earned.
This is fucking nice

Eh, without Mephisto egging him on because of Death's dismissal it seems foolish.

Loki will be filling in for Mephisto.

I'm actually very very interested in the BP/Bucky dynamic. Panther's part in Civil War was actually quite good and I think showing compassion for bucky and taking him in could lead to some real good stories going forward.

Don't forget We have Seb longer than Chris at this point. With the shield holding scene in TWS and the contract situation it's a very good chance we see BuckCap and BP leading phase 4.

That's what you have Loki for.

There's a scene in Guardians vol. 2 where Rocket and Yondu are jumping through space and it's briefly shown two guys fighting. At first I thought they looked like Korg (rocky dude from PH) species, but some people said it looked like Thanos.

>Granted it has been a while since I read the first couple of issues with Gwen but weren't she some airhead who was way into beauty contests?

She was taking a chemistry class in college.

>the MCU will die
>our children and our children's children will be watching the same capeshit

*never

Fuck me. Now I have to see this.

>Marvel successfully lures bitter cosmic fans into watching Carol's movie in hopes that Richard shows up
DISNEY WINS AGAIN!

Yes.

bamsmackpow.com/2017/04/25/kevin-feige-describes-next-mcu-stage-cosmic-universe-new-age/

Richfags need to whine more and start petitions for putting him in the movies if they want him, it seems like Feige & co. are reading what fans say on the internet. Lately it happened with Adam Warlock, Stan Lee being a Watcher, Ant-Man and Hawkeye doing the arrow trick.

Pretty sure the next "PLS DO THIS MARVEL" whine that's gonna come true will be Cap lifting Mjolnir in Infinity War or Avengers 4.

>>CAPTAIN MARVEL - In pre-production. Carol Danvers will be briefly introduced in "Avengers: Infinity War". Yon-Rogg is slated to be the villain. Richard Rider will also be featured ahead a potential movie about his transformation into Nova.
I hate Carol's push and want the movie to fail, but if this is true, I will see the movie 5 times on opening weekend.

Don't forget Thor 3 ditching Earth.

I don't care. Fiege doesn't work for Ike

And he even said he would be OK with a Nova movir but that hr wouldn't direct it.

She read old cosmic Marvel up to DnA GotG so I can see why she would like him.

Also Markus and Mcfeely expressed interest in writing Rich so yeah.

Only way he would play him is if they changed him significantly from how Starlin did him.

Which is probably what will happen considering what they did with Drax and Gamora.

They'll probably ditch the "Troll" part of the name and simply call him Pip.

Well I would see the spoilers first and if he's there I would even scream YAASS QUEEN

What do you bet Rich will say that in #7?

>Also Markus and Mcfeely expressed interest in writing Rich so yeah.
That would be great, I think they're the best writers in the MCU right now.

Their main strength is getting the voices of the characters right, everyone is very distinctive. Compare that to Whedon, who has the annoying tendency to make everyone sound the same, especially when it comes to comedy. They also managed the seemingly impossible task of making Iron Man good again, after he got turned into a lazy quip-machine. CW is the first time since Iron Man 1 I actually found Stark good again.

>not Gwenpool
:__;

Dr. Strange 2 is the only one I'm interested in. The first movie had the first two actually good villains in the MCU.

>Loki
And now
>Ego

You thought Dormamu was good?

I liked quite a few of the MCU villains, though they're definitely not as good as the heroes most of the time.

>Loki
>Ego
>Alexander Pierce
>Winter Soldier
>Zola in Cap 2
>Zemo
>Rumlow/Crossbones in Cap 2 (killing him in CW was such a damn waste, I'm still mad)
>Red Skull
>Dormammu

These I actually liked. Iron Man has the most bland villains in the movies though, like holy hell they didn't even bother. The only villain I though was grating and almost ruined a movie was Ultron, I couldn't stand his humor.

I reserve my judgement for Dormammu as I consider his appearance in Dr. Strange more of an easter egg/preview.

I wouldn't bet on it, Loveness kept his anti Civil War heroes vs heroes stance.

If anything Rich is just going to be polite until Carol gives him a reason not to.

Now if it was Stohl writing the story.

I like to think he'll lay into her like he did with Tony, and she'll get entirely btfo

>Iron Man will retire
Like he did at the end of Iron Man 3? Or Avengers 2? Bullshit.

>inb4 he retires from earth and goes onto join the Guardians of the Galaxy

As long as RDJ is profitable, Stark will always just retire for the time being.

They should just have him become the director of SHIELD or something after Avengers 4. That way they won't have to bring up the "retire" shit again and he can just cameo in some other movies from then on if he wants to come back.

I'm not talking about him.

GOTG2 isn't out yet in the US, and as far as I'm aware it's not leaked online yet.

Carol is not a protected character, Bendis and Spencer had characters shit on her so she's fair game now.

>GOTG2 isn't out yet in the US
Literally no one cares about burgers' opinions.

>Marvel Comics will never die
>Our children and our childrens' children will be reading the same capeshit

vision not dying is bullshit. someone should die in IW to show Thanos means business.

if anyone should btfo of carol, rich is the best bet.

>bamsmackpow.com/2017/04/25/kevin-feige-describes-next-mcu-stage-cosmic-universe-new-age/
fuck you Feige, bring back the Fantastic Four or shut the fuck up

I wish our children's children could be reading Marvel circa 60s-80s.

>not doing it for Death
>no Mephisto

It's shit.

S N A P