It just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down

It just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many years after the fact? Motherfucker was probably fresh off the set of Cobra when it's alleged to happen

It was supposedly when he was making over the top. The story is total bullshit though, fuck this whore.

It's never too late to check your privilege user.

>tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down
What is this a reference to? I see it all the time on here.

Now they've gone too far, they're dragging one of the handful of actually based Hollywood names into the fray. How long until Christopher Lee has to defend himself from these cunts?

It was the song they used to play over commercials for Mighty Beanz.

>wait 27 years before reporting the crime

Yeah, I'm sure this was 100% legit. Does this cunt realize that Stallone at time was young, ripped and one of the biggest names in Hollywood? He could have fucked literally any woman he wanted, no need to rape.

I...I have some bad news user :|

I didn't even know he was sick

I hope Stallone bought a ton of lawyers to put down these gold diggers.

They took down Spacey but they won't take down Stallone and Arnie too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Lee
He died 7th June 2015

Didnt arnie already come through it? motherfucker had a kid to his housemaid for crying out loud lol

he's sick to his stomach after being accused of brutally RAPING a teenage child. oh wait, he isn't accused of brutally raping a teenage child. then who gives a fuck about that god damn bitch?

Holy Smokes... How's Charlton Heston taking the news?

I wanna fuck that bunny.

That was before all of this new business, though. If it happened today, you can bet the maid would be crying 'rape'

user... i.

>Fuck actor
>He doesn't make you famous
>Accuse him of rape 27 years later with 0 proof

It's a good thing Ocean's 8 has an all female cast, at this rate I don't think they would have been able to find 8 males who aren't accused of harassment.

>I don't think they would have been able to find 8 males who aren't accused of harassment
it's sad that this genuinely isn't hyperbole

what the fuck does she want to file?
She wasn't raped, she never said no or stop.
What basically happened was that Stallone fucked this groupie whore, then invited his Bodyguard to get blown by her. She never said no to anything. She just felt used and after the fact got mad that Stallone didn't ask her if she was alright with it.

Speak up dumb cunt, men cant read minds. If you don't, its on you fucking idiot

>They took down Spacey

Not sure who you're talking about, if you're referring to a child molesting faggot that tried to rape a 14-year-old, than I've got news for you, he took down himself the moment he decided it's OK to be a pedophilic child predator.

Picture related.

>Stallone fucked this groupie whore, then invited his Bodyguard to get blown by her
What a bro

>he needed another guy to get it up
fag

But if she said "Stallone seduced me" instead, she wouldn't get into the news.