What went wrong?

What went wrong?

God I'm so mad at this

Jews and women

greek?

No

An African-descended Achilles is dumb and misrepresents the Greeks, but this blonde-haired, blue-eyed Achilles who looks like he's straight from Valhalla itself is hardly better. And Troy is a shitty film that makes an absolute travesty of the Iliad, which you might know if you actually knew anything about classical literature.

Troy is a great movie you soymilk injecting pleb
kys

Did you even read the Illiad? It describes Achilles as blond or fair haired.

Fucking pleb.

jews

??
Achilles is described in The Iliad as blond, along with an overwhelming proportion of heroes, heroines, gods, goddesses—and even slaves considered desirable and worthy for the harem of the Greek warriors to seed the world with good genes.

There was a "black" version of the Wizard of Oz called The Wiz back in in the 70s.
Michael Jackson played the Scarecrow.

The Hellenes were blonde, blue eyed you subhuman assbirth. Learn2history. The turks and the persians turned the greeks into shitskinned, brown eyed and black haired nigger rape babies.

Troy is closer to the Illiad than you could know.
A bunch of stuff wasn't in the original text, but created later.
And not having the gods in it, actually works.

>this blonde-haired, blue-eyed Achilles who looks like he's straight from Valhalla itself is hardly better

That's exactly how Achilles is supposed to look.

>The turks and the persians turned the greeks into shitskinned, brown eyed and black haired nigger rape babies

They didn't have such a major impact at all You tell other people "learn2history" while you preach Sup Forums memes.

>Did you even read the Illiad? It describes Achilles as blond or fair haired
I have. It doesn't

Pretending that Brad Pitt does not resemble Greeks more than some Darkie is a classic reddit copout.

Just be honest about your intentions

and richard pryor

HE IS LITERALLY DESCRIBED AS BLOND IN THE ILLIAS.

He literally is not

>is described as blond in the actual mythology
Liberal intellectuals everybody

>cant even be asked to google it
Greeks have blonds, so do italians and spaniards. Just because they aren't as blond and blue eyed as the Germans or Swedes does not mean they have no blond haired or blue eyed people.

Fucking hell

I've read the Illyad and Odyssey in both ancient Greek and Latin. The fuck would you know.

So we should get mad as something as minor as hair colour yet ignore the fact that the new actor is of another race?

Chinese playing a Korean is less of a problem than a Swede playing as Korean

You haven't though.

Why don't you google it and post the quote here

>So we should get mad as something as minor as hair colour yet ignore the fact that the new actor is of another race?
No. I'm just calling out lying poldittors. Niggerchilles is still retarded

is he describes as an american too?

>They didn't have such a major impact at all You tell other people "learn2history" while you preach Sup Forums memes.
Nice try shitskin Judenschwein. They fucked and raped their gene pool into oblivion, just like what the moors and sandnigger donkey fuckers did to the Spaniards.

ξανθῆς δὲ kόμης ἕλε Πηλεΐωνα

Literal quote from the Iliad

BTFO

(Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"; Iliad, 1.197)
>I'm calling out
No one, literally no one. You're making garbage excuses for the jabs coming out of hollywood against white people. Dont even think about going on a long deconstructionist tangent about "what even is white though", this is blatantly just "fuck drumpf and fuck white people" tier behavior.

>ξανθῆς
fried fish also have that colour
also even if we assume i means blonde he's still greek not anglo

>comparing ethnicity differences to racial differences
user stop, this is gettting emberasing

How do they keep getting await with this?

They can never be honest about their intentions.