How did Rose turn away from main battle, yet manage to turn back, overtake...

How did Rose turn away from main battle, yet manage to turn back, overtake, ram Finn out of the way despite Finn never deviating from his course?

>when you realize the speeders lack weapons

>Love is how we'll win
>base door is literally blown up right after she says this
Is she worse than Jar Jar?

The power of love gave her a speed boost

Shut up alt-right, scum

jk you're right OP this movie sucks

they have two blaster cannons though

What was the point of Finn charging full speed at the canon? What wass he going to do?

why were they charging the not ATATs with tiny speeders anyway?
This movie was so unengaging I had to use wiki to remind myself of what happened

How did they get back into the cave after the crash?

No part of that scene made any sense
> The AT-ATs just stopped shooting for no reason
> message against kamikaze run despite them celebrating a different kamikaze run 3 scenes earlier
> Finn drags an unconscious Rose several miles through the snow in complete safety while the FO just sits there
> FO have the Resistance cornered in a vault and then they just leave out the back with no issue

It’s almost like the director was a complete retard and brainwashed mouseketeers still gobble it up regardless...

Are never fired

Kamikaze
They didn't have any other thing, that scene was their last resort

Movie was a mess, but that part wasn't bad, well, Rose ramming/kiss was but the rest wasn't.

Lightspeed jump into it.

she probably lifted her landing gear and didn't let it trail causing friction like the rest of those idiots.

but srsly it's likely Finn wasn't going top speed or there is some higher-than-top-speed gear that uses up more fuel.

A kamakazi????? I thought hey had a torpedo or something. so fuckin stupid. That laser was miniaturized Death Star tech

To recreate the iconography of a better film (ESB) at the expense of any remaining narrative coherence

The whole movie is pants-on-head stupid. Every single subplot - hell, every single scene - falls apart if you think about it for more than a second

You have to be legitimately stupid to like this film

I think his first intention was to shoot at it with his laser cannons, but after they got melt by the DS cannon he went into ramming mode

NIPPON BANZAI it

>Is she worse than Jar Jar?
for sure she is uglier

they thought they were all going to die anyway. she was saving someone she cared about in the moment.

why does no one get this.

THATS THE POWER OF LOVE

Finn forgot to put it into combat mode.

>The whole movie is pants-on-head stupid. Every single subplot - hell, every single scene - falls apart if you think about it for more than a second
Must've taken the continuation of George's legacy to heart after all.

At least people recognized the prequels were flawed
This NuWars masturbation is just embarrassing

>through the snow

But if he successfully destroyed the canon, the resistance could have been same the same way Luke did, by buying enough time for them to run away.

Rose killed Luke.

did the fat chinese lady die or what
I found myself dipping in and out of conciousness but I remember finn kissing her then her slumping down in a burning speeder in a very "im fucking dead" way

Because it was fucking retarded.

only reason they landed on that planet is leia thought it was cocaine

What was most frustrating to me is how interesting they ALMOST made the ReyKilo moral ambiguity
Wouldn't it have been cool for Rey to embrace darkness while kilo stays conflicted and eventually turns? what if Luke freaked the fuck out and tried to kill her too and ended up another big bad? Two confused prodigies fighting between two extremes of the right and left? but then they punched me in the nuts and gave me shit about how big whitey and the rich man is evil and FREE the ANIMALS god i want to die

Realy, uglier than jarjar?
Impossible
4,5,6 are starwars, the rest are hutt backwash.

it was never established that his kamikaze plan would work. They destroyed Death Stars and Starkillers by torpedoing the energy cores (Starkiller's needed to be hit at a certain time after charging). Finn was just going to drive into a cannon.

From Rose's POV he was just trying something that would result in his death but not much else

diversity > physics

>saving someone she cared about
by crashing into his ship, pretty much RIGHT under the enemy walkers in clear line of fire/sight
the only reason they didn't die or get captured there was bad screenwriting

They weren't going full speed. Just like they weren't going full speed when trying to escape the empire in the shuttle's. (Which was the most annoying, retarded line in the film)

yeah that's a contrivance but so is hundreds of stormtroopers not being able to hit the main characters with one laser despite hundreds of shots. or no tie fighter being able to hit luke in the ANH trench.

they have magical protagonist powers. it's called a "three picture contract deal"

That is very true, but it's a difference of those stormtroopers missing you from a distance, and those stormtroopers missing you, then running right past you while ignoring you're there (then letting you run back towards the base you're directly attacking).

It's not a terrible idea, but executed poorly.

That shit was flying 40 years ago but we're supposed to be smarter than this now. Don't create situations were you have to resort to these kind of old cliches.

I'd like to add that thr First Order is fucking useless, the AT-AT could have very easily destroyed the resistance outside the door. Just look at the firepower they are capable of when they start shooting at Luke.

How did Rey know how to swim?

>they were all going to die anyway
>she was saving someone but later die anyway

Im confused

Is this a red planet, and the white is meant to be salt? Or is the red the salt? And why the fuck would salt be everywhere anyway?

They must have been at least 2 hours walking distance away from it.