Opinions on Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir? I started watching it last week and it's not bad...

Opinions on Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir? I started watching it last week and it's not bad, too repetitive though. Marinette is pretty cute.
I'm watching original French version with English subs. I heard there are some differences in English version.

Other urls found in this thread:

miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mini_Menace_Ladybug
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The ENG version explains alot more of the shows concepts and villains are bit more clearly compared to the FR version. Also Chloe's english VA is on fucking point all the god damn time. I've never hated a character so hard because her VA is just that damn good.

The ENG version has a few phrase changes, the FR version of the victory line is "pound it!" which imo doesn't sound that great... but apart from that the eng version is a solid dub.

Oh that makes sense. It was pretty weird in my version, just jumping to the action without expanation.

it's literally a show for children around the age of 5

I want to fuck that catboy

This
And This. Can we delet this thread now?

So is nearly everything Sup Forums talks about, mate.

It can be better,the only thing going for it is Marinette,shes seriously cute but the rogue's gallery and format fits just that,a show for younger audiences

catboy posters ruin the threads

i know,i want to fuck the catboi too no homo xD

This show is what would happen if Spider-Man had sex with sailor moon even there partner black cat and tuxedo

I didn't like the episode with a boy who had crush on Marinette. She just ignored it. I thought she should show some affection to him. After all, she is in the same situation with Adrien.

The whole show is a clusterfuck of unrequited love.

Very realistic.

It's a good show . Anyone getting the free comic from Free Comic Book day ?

The most brutal scene was when a guy confessed to Chloe and while on his knees, she laughed at him, took a pic of his humiliation and posted on social media.

this, which is a shame as it as pretty good animation. All it needs is some sort of decent plot

>Action Lab
>The publisher that gave us Tomboy
Mite b good

Yeah, I get it. You can say that most comics and cartoons are for young teenagers and be correct. But Ladybug is literally aimed at small children.

>But Ladybug is literally aimed at small children.
Specifically to turn them into crazed fetishists. And no subtleties about that either.

Fetishists for what, exactly?

That's super fucked.

Its pretty fun. The English dub was actually really good imo and its what I watched. Very episodic and repetitive and the only real LORE and or background is revealed literally in the last 2-3 episodes. It's a fun comfy waste of time but don't expect to get your socks blown off. It's no Wakfu or ATLA.

Ladybug is cute

And this is the bitch who's getting a Miraculous

The new world order user. The real question is this: which new world order..?

Based purely off of what it is trying to induce, we can state for certain that it is not (them) or "thim" (spelling is intentional). Could even be Sup Forums but I would doubt it ever so slightly...

Something about Alya being a cute character with a decent intelligence and personality with her appearance. Not to mention Marinette's family, considering Sup Forums's opinion on that front...however there are the moderates from there who see Asians as okay. So it could be them.

Point is though, sexual fetishism. Perhaps they plan on doing some 50 shades of cat shit when the fans get older.

Latex, bondage, immobilisation, the works.

How can Miraculous Ladybug be more dark but not edgy

By taking place at night

This guy gets it.

I'm actually quite surprised they havent done a episode at night since its Paris, did they?

There are some episodes that take place at night, if I remember correctly

Anyone that Cristina Vee plays is cute.
>Compa
>Louise
>Kotori
>Mio
>Killua

by being more like the original concept where her dad is killed?

Can you elaborate? Im in need of some writing prompts

Louise was a piece of shit tho.

No writing just old fake comic book covers that implied it heavily
miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/The_Mini_Menace_Ladybug

Forgot the cover I'm referring to

Shut your whore mouth.

Woah,are you sure this wasnt just a concept? I would have loved to see something like this on Adult Swim but Ladybug would look too ridiculous which is why they toned it down to a kid's show

I wanna fuck him dead.

Well, everything that is not in the actual series can be considered a concept, yes.
The creator really wanted to make something with his ladybug themed female superhero, he just didn't know exactly what at the time.

>A FUCKING LADYBUG

did he ever explained why? Interesting choice

I think he has answered some question on twitter at this point.
Like any other french weeb he liked old magical girl anime but also American comics. And at the time he but came up with the idea, bug themed heroes were still around.

>Im in need of some writing prompts
N-not another Ladybug and the Bees, user?

Some like Lady-Wifi, Rogercop and Evilustrator do

>pound it.
I don't know how frenchies can see this show without getting erections every 5 minutes.