Why Aku cant just airstrke Jack (drop some sort of MOAB bomb)?

Why Aku cant just airstrke Jack (drop some sort of MOAB bomb)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwf171DyUXw?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=ca9HXAoV7Zw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aku did Hiroshima

The show ended on season 2 episode 1 anyways. Jack was to jump to the portal to the past and they ended the episode. There is no way he could somehow fuck up such situation.

MOAB is for clearing out cave systems, you'd have better luck with heavy bombing campaign using cluster bombs against Jack

Because he has a beetle fetish and feels the need to kill Jack with robotic beetle drones

Aku can't afford MOAB bombs ever since the ATM machine rejected his PIN number.

You thought the portal was real? HAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAA

The portal sent him forward one week into the future.

Duck Dodgers was based as fuck.

(Unpopular opinion: I strongly prefer it to nuSJ.)

>Aku flies away with the portal

there, that was easy

Why didn't Scaramouche go to some shady pro Aku area where he'd be able to contact Aku without any problems?

Why doesn't Aku himself travel to places Jack has liberated and destroy them?
It's not like they can fight back and it would be an excellent way of crushing any resistance.

Everywhere is pro Aku, he wouldn't have had a problem if he wasn't a dick to the not-dogs.

>There is no way he could somehow fuck up such situation.

He literally fucked up so many potential time travel situations that I lost count. You could characterize the entire show as being about Jack repeatedly fucking up chances at travelling back to his original time.

Why didn't he use a pay phone in the port town?
What was there to stop him from going to some seedy bar and using their phone?

NO SHIRT
NO SHOES
NO BODY
NO ENTRY

But I guess he would have found a way inside a bar too. You win.

>Mother Of All Bombs Bomb

Maybe there wasn't one there. Remember, Aku controls pretty much everything, and could have made them extremely expensive or something.

He's Japanese and a Samurai, he's all about honor.

Don't atomic bombs make a sound as they drop? He could hear it and run for shelter.

I like to think Aku, like some really old person, doesnt like/know how to use/know about technology.
He is and will always be stuck doing things they way they were done when he was born
Hence why almost all his minions are hand-to-hand/arrow shooting fighters. Only rarely do guns and what not find their way into his approval

beautiful

as with any sort of ordinance, you will only hear it falling before it explodes if you're danger close. Even then, you only hear it for a split second, not enough time to run for shelter

That's a romanticized version that the Japanese portray for Samurai. Truth is, for most of the time that Samurai existed, they were simple mercenaries. Bushido didn't exist until the very end, and only a small percent actually practiced its rules 100%.

Remember Jack has crazy good hearing. And for whatever reason, he's stupid durable. I can see him hearing it, getting some kind of covering, and getting far enough away that he just gets blown back some distance.

He doesn't have a beetle fetish, his top scientists do. I'm just wondering why they couldn't make something better after 50 years. X9 to beetle didn't seem like that big of a jump technologically.

Technological stagnation is the true horror caused by Aku's reign.

You can actually see him acting like an old man with technology in the series (him bashing his viewing portal like it was an old TV, the phone scene with "I think I'm in the computer..."). It's kind of funny, actually.

While I agree Jack will survive damn near anything, just for refference:
>Seeing artillery from afar
youtu.be/dwf171DyUXw?t=30s
>Seeing it close up
youtube.com/watch?v=ca9HXAoV7Zw

I am no expert on this show, but couldn't Aku just kick him back to the future anyway? If he wanted to beat him, he needs to make sure that Aku can't just send him to the future again.

Jack is immortal thanks to Aku sending him to the future and that has left Aku depressed. I don't think he will use time spells again.

>Why didn't he use a pay phone in the port town?
He initially wanted to reach Aku and tell him in person

He just needs actual armored vehicles/robots. That giant beetle bot got penetrated by a goddamn spear and looked like it had a thin layer of tin protecting it.

Maybe the atomic bomb was never invented in this timeline because all the scientists were focused on other things?