Where?

We've seen Jack battle robots, demons, and baddies of all sorts, but what we haven't seen is where he gets the money to buy food or how he shaves or where he gets new clothes after he rips his off

>I'm pretty sure he hunts his own food.
>He has a sword doesn't he? Or at least he had.
>He probably makes them himself

>where he gets the money to buy food

He doesn't buy food. He orders hot water when in bars and lives off of plants and animals found out in nature.

>how he shaves

With his sword. That's why he has facial hair now, no sword.

>where he gets new clothes after he rips his off

His mom taught him how to sew.

He orders food in the chicken episode

Also I'm pretty sure you answered your question with the first half of your post, people give him food/money/clothes to be grateful, see the episode with the frog people

He's trained in ancient Hokuto Shinken sewing techniques.

how? he doesn't even take anything in exchange for saving villages and cities

The answer of about shaving makes sense.
As for the clothing, however, I believe we'll see something in this season. After all, he never knew how to make footwear. He might get his clothing from someone.

He sells the robot parts for scrap.

he has a bunch of swords and knives from his previous fights

I'm certain there's the occasional village that insists he takes it, and there's probably the occasional treasure or two a violent robot was guarding that he took after he destroyed them. The most money we ever see on him is when he pays the bartender for directions in the train episode.

we just don't see it man
what's next? you gonna ask if Jack shits in the woods?

Only the magic sword is sharp enough to cut his strong samurai hair.

>He orders food in the chicken episode

He probably just walked out without paying the bill afterwards.

>Also I'm pretty sure you answered your question with the first half of your post, people give him food/money/clothes to be grateful, see the episode with the frog people
So, Jack is a hobo who will fight for food?

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes, and other samurai facts, just repeat to yourself it's just a show, I should really just relax.

La-la-la

>you gonna ask if Jack shits in the woods?
Nonsense. Everyone knows that samurai don't need to shit.

The people he helps either offer him their aid or point him in the direction of resources he can take for himself with his skills, he dropped a bag of jewels on the counter when bargaining for information from the bartender in the Good, the Bad and the Beautiful.

He also likely bought his train ticket with those earnings.

N I G G E R S

>Only the magic sword is sharp enough to cut his strong samurai hair.
One of the daughters cut his beard in half in episode 2

Does he at least need to pee? please leave me this fetish

I remember that he had a sack full of coins or something that he used to pay for info and a train ticket in that Wild West episode.