INFOWARS says there is a lesbian love scene between purple hair girl and Leia

INFOWARS says there is a lesbian love scene between purple hair girl and Leia

Sounds hot and very well researched!

youtube.com/watch?v=TXH5-Ci_Fgc&t=208s

I like Star Wars and I didn't mind Holdo's character.

I doubted her, I suspected she might be revealed to be a villain, either a First Order mole, or someone who aimed to replace Leia. But she wasn't.

She redeemed herself by staying with the ship and hyperspace ramming the First Order fleet, if you ask me.

This fatass is probably paid by Disney to make anti-TLJ videos to enforce the narrative that the bad reviews are a conspiracy made by alt-righters and russians.

At least that would've make the character interesting instead of a fucking cheap plot device

>my wife bought tickets
thought he had a divorce a few months ago did he already get remarried?

Thank you Rian we will let you know

Infowars is mostly clickbait, there are videos titled with certain things and he only brings up the topic like once and then rattles on some other shit. I get its radio but its pretty fucking boring

>INFOWARS says there is a lesbian love scene between purple hair girl and Leia

The way she looked at Leia when she held her hands did give a little bit of a lesbian vibe to her character.

>best girl Laura Dern getting a ton of hate from Sup Forums man-children

Yes and to a former ex prostitute I shit you not

Right wingers are nuts

This will test well with America.

Can't we just make a movie withput feeling hindered with having to slob the knob of every cunt who will watch?

t. Brainlet centrist faggot

Oh, god. Is the Alt-Right really complaining about lesbians now? Lesbians are fucking sexy. You losers ruin everything, don't you?

>infowars
>Alt-Right

Stop right there. Red-Ice is alt right and kino. Infowars is fro jewish republicucks who like to get fucked by mossad

>a former ex prostitute
so a prostitute?

Yes

Whatever. You're all pissbabies to me.

t. Centrist faggot

>le stronk female character's shows up on screen
>purple hair
>first thing out of her mouth is something about oppression

bravo

This. "Alt-Right" is used as a smear at this point.

It's like how there are more people alive who've been called "Nazi" than there ever were members of the NSDAP.

Ok, little racist! Go buy more water-filters, you nutter!

Laura Dern is an amazing actress. Her character is shit, but because of who wrote it.

But I dont watch Infowars and Alex Jones is a fucking zionist shill

She bought the ticket. She takes the ride.

What the fuck with the 12 year old talking about the movie

>This is Sup Forums, not The Donald, kindly return to your hugbox, Mr. Snowflake!

That's like saying "I'm not a racist buuuuuut-". You are all Alt-Right, little snowflakes who need to be tarred and feathered! I and the rest of us on Sup Forums don't care to know you people, we just want to talk about movies without a little racist coming in and pooping his diaper!

>Lesbians are fucking sexy.

What is wrong with being racist? Fuck the blacks, the jews, and the non-white brainlets. Got a problem with that? Then fucking kill yourself

The truth is. Original Star Wars resonated with both the Nazis and Antifa.

Share the love.

>prime Carrie Fisher and prime Laura Dean will never scissor each other on screen

I like THICCer girls so that is just a happy coincidence!

"What is wrong with being racist?" Now I know you are little, shithead Troll. Just in case you aren't FUCK OFFFFFF!!!!!!

The Donald is on Reddit, little Trumper.

>ANH was popular with groups that didn't exist in 1977
wat

>he thinks racism is bad and "racist" is a good insult on Sup Forums

Lol

>only 70 year old marxist academicians are allowed to analyze queer subtext in film

sounds like Linda from Westeros.org

if only user

Star Wars: The Last Drug Addict would be kino

>I and the rest of us on Sup Forums
Assumptions. Sup Forums (lowercase by the way) is racist to the core.

"WAAA! I poopy my diaper! Please change me, daddy Donald! WAAA!"

I wish a black or Muslim man could see your comments on here, you would be begging him not to punch your lights out like the little, nazi failure you are. Follow your leader and DIE!!!

It wasn't racist before you Donald idiots came along and shitted everything up. Sup Forums was always liberal/left-wing and it will be again once you idiots realize what a grave mistake you made supporting Trump when he reduces us all to atomic ash. We oldfags don't want you here!

hahaha nice

When I watched the movie, I did not really care but was simply annoyed that a random character got such a major role instead of e.g. Ackbar, as well as that whole plot hole of her plan. But the more I read people defending this shitty writing and that character under the pretense of alt-right bullshit, the more I start to hate her.

But back then it was sensible to left wing and everything was ironic. Now the left is tumblrinas and retards

I'm amazed by so much arguments. WTF I LOVE LEFTISM NOW

These 'tumblrinas' are obviously paid-actresses who were hired by InfoWars, Fox News, among other Alt-Right outlets. To discredit the modern-Left, making it out to be that being against racism, facism, nazism and general scumbaggery is somehow a bad thing.

It is still sensible to be Left-wing, just don't be taken in by the obvious false-flagging that is performed at rallies, or on the news these days.

>Sup Forums wasn't racist
>Sup Forums was always left-wing

Gee wiz. More proof he's controlled opposition. What a supprise

Not like you would understand anyway. Just go back to sticking your head in the sand and pretending like the house isn't burning down, Cletus.

It was. Not like you would know though, newfag, it's just become popular in recent years to act like the biggest douche politically as possible. It will pass eventually, perhaps even during Trump's term, when you all realize that the whole country is on the verge of collapsing and it was all a joke taken too far.

> unironically linking to inforwars
you people are not even pretending anymore he, now fuck of to Sup Forums

They are genuine shills. Alt-Right cucks need to be booted off the Chans.

>you people are not even pretending anymore he, now fuck of to Sup Forums

>the Chans

It's a term that oldfags use, you wouldn't know it, Xmas Holiday fag.