You people are fucking retards

>If that headline seems familiar, that’s because it is: Two years after an earlier iteration of the same loose collection of petulant misanthropes “declared victory” over the very profitable and very well-reviewed Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens, a self-declared “alt-right” group with the absolutely ridiculous name of Down With Disney’s Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys (DWDTFF) has “declared victory” over the also very popular and very well-reviewed Star Wars: Episode VIII—The Last Jedi.

>A representative of the group, which is almost certainly convinced that they are the victims here, reached out to The Huffington Post to claim credit for something that has been puzzling observers since the film’s release last weekend: Its relatively low Rotten Tomatoes audience score—currently standing at 54 percent—compared to its overwhelmingly positive critical score (92 percent) and massive box office success. (It’s already made more than $573 million worldwide, and is expected to cross the $600 million mark this weekend.) So how did they do it? A desperate, last-minute suicide mission into the heart of Rotten Tomatoes to destroy a vulnerable exhaust port that leads to the room where they cut critics’ bribery checks from Disney? (Still waiting on those, by the way.) Nah. They used bots—and shitty ones, at that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was all me

> tfw you gave to pay stooges to say they are Alt-Right and tampered with viewer voting of you shitty movie

Why didn't the Alt-Right Boogeymen do this to Wonder Woman?

>they used shitty bots!
>RT hasn't commented
>because they know that's full of shit

really jingles my jangles

>this thing is the writer
Wew

WHATCHA DOIN' RABBI?

>this is you
Wew

Is it male or female? I honestly don't know.

Um sweetie my 50,000 down vote bots garnered national worldwide attention so I think my plan was a complete success. We as leaders of the Alt Right won't allow feminist pro-women filth to succeed in Donald Trump's America.

The sweetest plum was that I bought all my bots from Russia so Russia is the one ruining the movie for everyone in the end. Suckers.

fucking shitlord, its whatever.

Haha actually it was me. I personally tanked the star wars rating.

Wow very progressive

Your point? The guy looks better than her.

>>this is you
>Wew

its always fun to look up the people writting this cringy shit

I really have to look into becoming a "reporter". Since it no longer seems to involve hours and hours of exhaustive research and interviews anymore or credible sources but rather only the claim of some anonymous person from the internet and a fucking spell check. I think with hard work and determination enough to bitch about things don't go my way that i could really make it in this field.

Fuck off Isis try to claim credit, it was all me

>Her hair matches her glasses

>Huffpo published this

>Without irony

Disney must be desperate if they're gonna roll with a raid that wouldn't hit bump limit on old Sup Forums.

Couldn't possibly be a bad movie

I find it incredibly insulting that criticism of a popular franchise movie made by disney is deflected as being fictional alt-right backlash

God forbid some people had problems liking the movie, nah lets politicize why people dont like star wars

Disney shill here, the score is at 54% because of me. If it wasn't for my endless armies of bots score would be at 30%.

all me

I bombed the review score.

>They used bots

Is that a euphamism for "people didn't like this movie"?

M

horee sheet

>aposematic hair and problem glasses in the author pic

Haha, not even reading that shit, get fucked.

no I bombed the review scores

RT DID comment and said there was no Bot useage.

look a talking ham

>Your point? The guy looks better than her.

the SJW's final form

Try harder, man. Even that fat guy looks better than that tranny or whatever the fuck she is.

Fedoras have turned to the alt right

>email huffpo
>claim to be behind bot campaign posting bad reviews
>they run the story

leftypol, please stop trying to convince us that you are any less retarded than the handful of lelddits you constantly shitpost in every thread.

>it's the russians and the alt right that are forcing thousands of normal people to write negative reviews on Rotten Tomatoes.

or maybe the movie just sucked ass

>le alt right boogeyman

Only Kekistanfaggots believe a shitskin is better than a white person.

youtube.com/watch?v=ld2nWfIap2k

Aposematism

>mfw image searching this

It's a BASED TRANNY

So this is a 100% face. Interesting.

That is a future super soldier for antifa. Watch out white "people"!

Fedoras have turned to whatever the fuck trump/pol/ is calling itself right now.

This guy is fine as fuck nothing like this

>inclusion is bad when nazis do it

Underrated

Why are you larping as a white person on Sup Forums?

how convenient for the mouse

>If that headline seems familiar, that’s because it is: Two years after an earlier iteration of the same loose collection of petulant misanthropes “declared victory” over the very profitable and very well-reviewed Star Wars: Episode VII—The Force Awakens
So how come the Alt-Right failed 2 years ago but succeeded this time around?

Hahaha oh wow that form, but good on him for going to the gym to be less of a soyboy.

Sup Forums opened the floodgates of this website

More faggots = more weaponized autism

god I wish I could smash this uncle tom's fucking head in and hang his corpse from a tree. fucking traitor, internalizing white supremacy is no excuse for these pieces of shit

Would rather be a mongrel spic than SJW whale

>Fedoras have turned to whatever the fuck trump/pol/ is calling itself right now.

>has to resort to photoshops
why are Sup Forums so dishonest?

So this is the power of the left...

Then you are on the wrong website, friend.

>This kills the mouse

If you aren't white you need to get out.

>So this is the power of the left...

I don't see a fedora there. Your point?

It sure does.

>FUCK the 1%, FUCK cis-het white """people""", FUCK capitalist pigs
>wtf I love Disney now

You're posting a pic of "le skeptic community, the enlightened alt-centrist classical liberals" led by Sargon of Cukkad hismelf

>him

wow you really proved your point Im with her now

>blonde hair
confirmed white

Nope, these are the people spamming libtards in this very thread. That's right. Fucking Tyrone over here is telling you to piss off to reddit.

>that redhead with the nips
unf

What's the problem? They look like normal people...

The "shitty bot" claim was being spammed in a thread awhile ago. The user mysteriously stopped when Incalled them oit and they disappeared. Was it the journalist?

>guy posts a picture of the actual writer of the article, who happens to look exactly as you'd expect her to
>proceed to dump your entire "alt-right" folder in the thread like that's supposed to be some kind of rebuttal
Sad!

lol inb4
>THEY ARENT TRUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE Sup ForumsTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE NIGGER'S HEAD

OOOGA BOOGA WHERE DA NAZIS AT?

I wish I could drag this traitoress piece of shit by a chain wrapped around the bumper of my Dart and drag her until she fucking dies. these are the scum that elected drump into office for fucks sake

Nah there's more than 1 user in here telling you to fuck off to kekistan.

>Alright looking guy wearing a kek T-shirt
>Some guy who looks like a fun person to be around, though a bit cringy
They still look better, user

>not going all the way down
>using the bad to protect shoulder and back
>using anything but a barbell

WEEEEW SWEETIE

His "Alt-Right" folder seems to be mostly filled with Kekistain shit, which is this weird liberal movement started by Sargon too.
Why? Aren't leftists their guys?

>>Alright looking guy wearing a kek T-shirt

I gave TLJ 0,5 stars on RT and I'm not part of any political group. Checkmate, fake news!

You reap what you sow, Sup Forums.

Your board belongs to Kek now.

Why is a leftist spamming a thread about Star Wars?

What is it mad about?

How much longer till we get the morning show interview with a guy in the meme mask about it?

Elsa Jean is white, deal with it.

Isn't it already common knowledge that TLJ was "divisive" amongst viewers? I have one Star Wars YouTube page I follow and between that and my normiebook feed it's pretty clear that there's a clear and vocal section of people who are upset over it - why push the bot/hacker story when even Johnson has discussed the amount of backlash he's received? It's like they're trying to stack excuses but they don't even align with each other

Why don't you show your face then user?

I bet it's job title is "senior technology editor" or something like that.

IT IS MERELY A FALSE FLAG

>Kekistain shit, which is this weird liberal movement started by Sargon too
kek was born to Sup Forums pissbabies