There won't be any romance

There won't be any romance.
Genndy isn't a pedophile you autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XMCgp4OjUQ&t=2607s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ashi's not a child though.

when did it become a thing to call huge age gaps pedophilia?

When people stopped looking at the actual definition of words and just went with what they thought it meant.

Also no one tells them they're wrong.

She's way too young for Jack

should he get himself a gross old 75 year old woman with saggy tits just because he's immortal?

He doesn't need a romance

If she's 18 she's old enough.

Naw but really she's not really all there man. Jack don't need to be stickin' his dick in crazy.

but
Ashi is 19 years old
that's not even ephebophilia

and waste his superior samurai genes?

he clearly does. he was about to an hero

Jack is mentally 70 years old.

Hey an autistic dumb ass trying to use autism in a sentence; give him a candy folks.

>70 year old men aren't attracted to young women

And? Is legal user, there girls in college that are 19 and date guys in their 40's

That's not what pedophile means.
The word you're looking for is ephebophile.

literally all men are attracted to women in their early 20's, look it up motherfucker

They're goddamn cartoon characters; it's creepy in real life but extremely common in fiction. Jack has to get laid at some point and there's no reason why he should be restricted to shriveled old grannies and Aku.

So what? You're applying our modern western morals to a fictional character from feudal Japan who has been teleported to a demon ruled future filled with aliens, talking dogs, and robots.
Not only that, but they are both so emotionally fucked up from their lives that a mental age difference wouldn't even be an afterthought for them.

why does this look worse than Dexter's lab?

There has been no indication of romance in the show.

This is whats going to happen:

-Episode XCVIII
No Romance just action

-Episode XCIX
"muh burgeoning" is just their bond is strengthen again no romance

-Episode C
Most likely Ashi something Ashi's mom did whent hey were younger that Aku can use to his advantage. I'm going with the suits, or the fact perhaps they are part magic.

or Ashi is Jack's daughter
Pregnancy? Don't make me laugh.

-Episode CI
Ashi is most likely dead, Jack returns to the past and kills aku.

Any other way and the show is ruined.
Period.

She could be 18 maybe even 20.
They never said her age.

how so? not like men and women get together to share their thoughts and shit. it's purely sexual attraction why any of us are here in the first place.

OP trying to get attention once more.

>she's not really all there
>jack shouldn't stick his dick in crazy
Last time I checked, Ashi wasn't the one who talks to a demented version of herself telling her to kill herself. And she also wasn't the one who had to be talked down from plunging a blade into her own abdomen.
If anyone is at risk, Ashi shouldn't let crazy be stuck in her.

I wasn't saying that romance was happening, i give you that, but i qas replying to you that a Man in his 70's with a girl in his 20's is creepy, but can happen

Tumblr. They needed more reasons to shit on ships.

you remember dexter's lab as looking much better than it did due to the effects of emotive bias on sense recollection

>Overwatch fandom

kys

THERE IS LITERALLY NO PROOF OF ROMANCE

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FATHER AND DAUGHTER RELATIONSHIP

JUST BECAUSE A DUMB TWEET WAS LIKED BY THE VA'S DOESN'T MEAN ITS GOING TO HAPPEN

romance is that which does not require proof, it is self evident

This is bullshit when my parenta meet, he was 30 and my mom 20

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE

That's not it either. It means someone between 16 and 18

>creepy
If you are from the USA

That's fucked up.

Jack needs to find someone from his own timeline

People aren't mature physically (or mentally) at 18.

Ya'll niggers should be ashamed for falling for this troll. She's a grown-ass woman.

>troll

She may be a "woman" but she's mentally 10

Oh look, more moralfags ignoring Ashi is a woman with a womanly body. Even Jack called her a "crazy woman" in episode 4.

Can we talk about what we think is going to happen next episode

I highly doubt Ashi will be able to defend Jack all by herself

I expect Scottsmans daughter army to show up

>All of you fuckos here taking all these baits

I'm fucking dissapointed.

This means nothing.
I think he also retweeted her being her father as well.

>HURR BAIT

I'm asking for PROOF.
ANY EVIDENCE THAT A ROMANCE IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Not some stupid headcanon

Whatever helps you sleep at night user.

Are you talking to yourself?

It just 10 years user, there nothing wrong with that, my girlfriend is 4 years younger than me

Post more Phill Lamarr replies

Everyone is too young for Jack.

Everytime I see a guy who at least 10+ years older than his girl, it just tells me he couldn't find someone his own age and had to manipulate someone younger

> "Jack has to get laid at some point..."

Does he really though?

Does Jack, a character in a fictional story, ~need~ to get laid?

>ANY EVIDENCE THAT A ROMANCE IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

>Episode 8 synopsis
>The burgeoning relationship between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures.
>>Burgeoning relationship

I'm not talking about romance shit you twat. I'm talking about people suggesting that Jack's a pedo somehow because ''muh 70 age, ashi is a teen'', when it's obvious they are both in their 20ties, Jack maybe closer to 30ties.

There's your (You).

>John
>in his 20s
>Mavis
>over 100 years old
>Directed by Gendy

#LetJackScore

>or Ashi is Jack's daughter

>still trying to shill the daughter meme

I think she'll go good at first, but eventually get overwhelmed by their numbers. Right before she gets killed, Jack will have gotten his sword just in the nick of time and save her.

>Burgeoning relationship
Definition -
to grow or develop quickly; flourish:

THIS DOESN'T"T PROVE ANYTHING, HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING ROMANCE FROM THIS

Why would it mention specifically a relationship is the question if it was just a friendship? They are already good friends so that means it is taken to the next level.

Gennedy is a hack sometimes but he isnt that much of a hack to do the same shit twice, we just had that last episode

You guys keep bringing Hotel Transylvania into this, but this is about Samurai Jack. They still haven't explain who Ashi's father is.

I bet, Jack and the priestess did the deed during the 50 year skip and when jack left her, she became obsess with getting revenge and started worshiping aku to kill Jack.

The episode is most likely will testing their friendship. The Creature serves as a plot device for that exact reason. JAck still needs to get an army to face aku, no time for romance.

Burgeoning relationship is often used to refer to a romantic relationship. I googled "burgeoning relationship" and besides links of the word burgeoning, I get an eharmony link, a Christian dating article, a link to a page for romance fanfictions, and an article about having "the talk" in a relationship for when you want to take it to a more intimate level.

>They still haven't explain who Ashi's father is.

>They're called the Daughters of AKU
>HURR DURR I WUNDURR WHO DA DADDY IZ

Sure there is time, it will most likely be that type of relationship where you can see they have strong feelings for each other based on their actions, and not the lovey dovey type. It is the type of relationship that would be used to amplify the ending (whether good or sad).

If Aku is the father that means Jack finds out Ashi can be reabsorb into Aku.

And Burgeoning still means quickly growing the entire summary is vague and you KNOW IT

Ashi has served her purpose, she will most likely die soon hopefully. She already ruined the show

>If Aku is the father that means Jack finds out Ashi can be reabsorb into Aku.

Possible. Ashi isn't mentioned in the episode 10 description, so maybe Aku kills her.

How did she ruin the show?

>pedophile
Don't use words you don't understand, OP.

That is a breeding age female.

The description is vague, basically the ultimate good (Jack), Vs. the ultimate evil (Aku)

Good.
Her death will push Jack into killing aku and going back intot he past. Her death will be the "bittersweet ending".

No way Genndy is building her just for her to live.

She doesn't add anything to the plot, Jack pulled himself out of bad situations before, why was it necessary to add a bitch?

A fully mature adult dating an underdeveloped teen is a loser in any civilized country. Sorry creep.

>Does Jack, a character in a fictional story, ~need~ to get laid?

yes

thats bullshit it would be interesting to see jack interacting with someone in a romantic way plus
ang from avatar is over 100 yet its ok for him and katara. you do realise the phrase i do not age means he doesnt age,75 is what his age would be if he didnt stop ageing but currently he is 25

Damn, this guy is salty.

But Ashi is a fully developed adult.

terrible example
Aang was frozen.

Jack wasn't

I think they can actually relate to one another pretty well though. Both were trained from youth to be warriors, both have a love for nature and have both been through a whole lot of traumatic shit. Its not like Ashi is working on her undergrad while Jack is some upper management dude who met her in a coffee shop or something.

Jack is frozen in time.

But he wasn't "literally frozen" he just can't age.
There's a big difference here, PLUS he's mentally older.

>Jack pulled himself out of bad situations before
50 years later he's gone bonkers and was going to kill himself

Apparently he wasn't pulling himself out of this situation alone and that's the point of Ashi. She made him remember what good he's done and get Jack out of his malaaaaaaaaaaaise, that's what she does for the plot.

How long do you intend to keep this up? We're all biting but in the end you're just making yourself look retarded since everyone disagrees with you.

She served her purpose. I expect her to die soon, I stand by what I say.
It's no surprise Sup Forums is filled with retards. Can't wait till you guys leave the board for awhile out of shame when you get proven wrong

> * Ashi is the deuteragonist of season 5.
>* Both Ashi and Jack have similar backgrounds (opposites attract).
> * Jack saved Ashi when she lost her way, Ashi helped Jack when he lost his way.
> * The white wolf foreshadowed Jack would get an intimate companion that will help him heal.
> * Ashi is constantly sexualized.
> * The deer scene in episode 3.
> * Jack subconsiously thought about a "hug and a kiss" when he rescued Ashi in episode 4.
> * Ashi constantly likes to be around him.
> * She fell for him enough to prevent him from committed suicide.
> * Tara Strong and Phil LaMarr ship Jack and Ashi.
> * Ashi is a woman, the first sequence shows the Daughters of Aku as babies, then children, then teens, then adults (she is even referred to as a "crazy woman" by Jack himself.
> * In episode 7, she kills an entire army just to protect her man.
> * The episode 8 description confirms they get into a "burgeoning relationship".
> * The first thing Jack does is flirt with her at the end of episode 6.
> * She is based on Genndy's childhood crush.
> * The premise of Samurai Jack was Genndy's dreams of him traveling with his crush in a dystopian future defeating mutants
with a samurai sword.

>hurr durr bump my thread

I was going to reply to all of this, but then I just realize the majority of it is just bullshit. Lets wait till tonight for the episode preview and see what happens. Can't wait to prove all you dumb shippers wrong.

and FYI, Ashi only likes being around jack because she LITERALLY has no one else. He's her father-figure

Fuck off you lonesome MGTOW

this
I've always hated Wolverine romances as well
they're MGTOWs

>up voting your own post
Leave, reddit.

There's literally nothing wrong with MGTOW

Come the fuck on user

>"Crazy WOMAN"
>This is a show for Burgerland audiences so this implies she's at least 18 years old.
>"What did you expect, a hug and a kiss?"
>Jack winces in response.
>Late, Jack removes needles from her ass, thighs, and chest.
>All while she's chained up in a skin-tight black suit.
>Intently focusing.
>Next, Jack shows off his backfur armor with a smug smile towards Ashi.
>He takes time to pose and do this instead of just pushing forward.
>Jack and Ashi go on a magical sea serpant ride experiencing the beauty and nature as it is encountered.
>Ashi is shown to caring and nurturing towards the children in Ep. 5.
>Ashi's womanly figure is displayed in the waterfall scene.
>Ashi gets a cute tinkerbell grass outfil made by her, that shows of cleavage and leg.
>Ashi; "And most of all, you showed me the truth."
>"You made me see that there's so much more to me..."
>"You made me way more than what I was!"
>Moments later, Jack's face when
>Ashi's concern and nurturing towards children in Ep. 5.

Want some meta too?
>@43:34: Genndy states that SJ was inspired by his reoccurring dream of being a warrior weilding a samurai sword fighting monsters with his crush. Wife joke's that he's Samurai Jack. youtube.com/watch?v=3XMCgp4OjUQ&t=2607s
>The fucking pic of the girl that inspired Genndy to draw that looks EXACTLY like Ashi.
>Hotel Transylvania depicted a romance, and eventually marriage plus parenting, between a 21 year old man and a 118 year old woman.
Directed by Genndy.
>"Age gaps" mean shit to him if no one's biologically different.
>Phil LaMarr and Tara Strong upboat the romance.
>Phil LaMarr tells you Jack hasn't aged physically or mentally, just got PTSD.

Just neck yourself if you don't get it at this point user.

Are there people still crying over "age difference"? I don't even give a fuck about romance in this series, but why does it make some people so mad?

Lets say Jack survives in the end and decides to finally live a relatively normal life after Aku's defeat. Is he supposed to find a 70+ year old women?

So Jack should be dating people's grandmas, wtf?

HE WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO KILL HIMSELF, WHY DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO FLIRT WITH HER RIGHT AFTER, IT WAS JUST A WAY TO MAKE IT NO SO AWKWARD.
OF COURSE GENNDY IS GOING TO SEXUALIZE ASHI< HE DOES THAT IN ALL HIS SHOWS.

FUCK YOU
It's not happening.

Jack doesn't need romance he's asexual

so? both havent aged a bit body wise

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I feel like there'll be romantic undertones but nothing too overt. No sex scene or nothing, maybe they just move physically closer to eachother and other body language shit.

>Jack doesn't need romance he's asexual

According to who? You aren't Genndy, if he decides that Jack needs romance then guess what? Jack's getting romance while you cry like the manchild you are.

>summerchild here early
You must be 18 to post here.

This autist is having a sperg rush.

>Autists in this thread who think they can tell Genndy's story better than he can