U
S
T

He's like a Steven Seagal in waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ecurpcghs0c
brendanfraser.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's lost his way, but if he got it together and shed all that weight I'd think he'd look about the same.

Then again, we can't see his hairline...

ALIMONY
L
I
M
O
N
Y

wtf didn't he take a recent pic of him skinny and doing a show? wtf happened

White people age like milk

and black people die in their twenties

>Rich
>One of the best looking people in hollywood
>Lusted after by women all over the world
All it took was a money hungry cunt to end it all.
Proof you should never get married

By writing an article they are just bullying him at this point. He deserves some privacy and should be able to travel without people taking pictures and laughing at him.

what about low status males irrespective of race who invoke various nonsense to bolster their flagging self esteem and cause trouble? "lol, big nihilistic keks tonight, boys! you triggered??? heh heh heh" what do people like that age like? my guess is they don't and they stay infantalized forever.

>low-key appearance in London
What at a homeless shelter?

Wouldn't The Mummy or Encino Man be his career definers?

no bully plz

Mummy most definitely.

But seriously though, the human mind can be fucking destructive. He's obviously been going through a ton of shit and depression, it takes a hit.

mummy '99 came later, his 1st really big career-defining role was indeed GotJ (1997)

This, wh*Toids are fuming because it's true.

HE'S STILL PAYING THAT FUCKING ALIMONY, AFTON, YOU BITCH.

hes overweight but still looks pretty good in that pic

I H U R T M Y S E L F T O D A Y

>be me
>grade 8
>talking to a girl I've had a crush on for several years
>I'm just her 'best friend', i.e. beta orbiter
>the film Encino Man comes up in conversation
>she says that Brendan Fraser was good in it while biting her lower lip in a lewd way
>I'm devastated as I realize for the first time what girls are actually sexually attracted to

>20 years on
>unrecognisable

well who'd guess that people age, all just memes aside he actually looks pretty good 20 years apart from the pic on the right, aged better than most actresses

wew
well sorry for being old England

youtu.be/Ecurpcghs0c
Poor guy. He needs somebody to help him unfuck his shit

will the mods allow brendanposting to bloom again?

BIG RED COCK

never seen brendan threads deleted like "Bane?", they JUST go to page 10 and die

>he wasted that body on ALIMONY

it was't like that during 2015, you missed so much

wtf you sexist?

Like pottery.

2015 was bad year for Sup Forums meming,
i think it was toughest year for shitposting, got banned few times for baneposting in someone's elese threads

2015 was better than this year

better memes but worse for actually meming, mods were crazy and threw bans to left and right

meme magic xd

shit year, shit memes

JUST runner 18k confirmed

>people get old and fat
WHO KNEW
he is probably happier than back then, not having to deal with jews, diet, and skunks on the reg

clarification needed - do we want brendan to unJUST himself, or not to, so that the meme may keep going?

even if you want to keep it going i just hate seeing shit like , he's just looking at a wall, leave him alone

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

Who the fuck actually pays someone to follow this guy around? Tabloid editors and paparazzi should be gassed

wanna see mummified website?
>brendanfraser.com/
feel like ancient tomb explorer!

“I'm so despondent about everything. Everything goes totally wrong. There is no escape from this hole here I feel drained so far I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes I'm so afraid to get out of bed in the morning, there is nothing to get up for.”

>tee vee wants me to feel sorry for a 6'2 chad

>brendan is leaned against a wall inside of an empty apartment
>that fucking bitch finally took everything
>the only thing beside him is a phone they forgot to take and a loaded gun
>brendan picks up the gun
>the phone rings
>"YEAH YOU FORGOT THE PHONE YOU DUMB CUNT"
>"Brendan?"
>its an unfamiliar sounding voice
>"y-yeah?"
>"we are making a new mummy movie and i think i have something for you"
>brendans heart skips a beat
>"w-wait,really?"
>"we didnt forget about you bren"
>"oh thank god you wouldnt bel-"
>"can you start tomorrow?"
>"ofcourse sir!"
>alright then make sure youre at the studio by 6"
>"yes sir and thank you!"
>"oh and make sure you bring your own mop we still dont have any decent ones"
>"..oh....o-okay sir"
>"oh yeah bren its below minimum wage so youre going to have to sign a contract"
>"..y-yes sir"
and brendan pays the bill for another month

I honestly hope Brendan finds a thicc woman to love, and build a family
He deserves it, after dealing with that trophy wife
he is a legit nice dude, and the Mummy movies are SUPERB
I gifted my father the dvd pack, and he still watches both every month. He likes adventure movies

I don't want to stop ever

y...you just wait and see haha

Why do some people act surprised that people age? I have a feeling that these same people are going to be miserable wrecks when aging starts to show on them.

george, george, geroge of the jugnel

>In 1998 Brendan was married to the lovely, funny, and intuitive Afton

piss off robot

JUST, JUST, JUST OF THE JUNGLE