Can someone please explain to me this character?Why is he such a beloved icon and people think hes some ultra badass...

Can someone please explain to me this character?Why is he such a beloved icon and people think hes some ultra badass?Hes literally in the movies for like 50 seconds all-together and dies like a little bitch without doing anything.I dont get it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rBimAvaJA
youtu.be/UC2Q6ANLXQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8Vx1Ax86k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He looks cool.

He looks cool plus he is powerful and mysterious, allowing people to project various stuff into the larger world they think is hinted at.

They is what they missed on phasma, she's not really powerful and doesn't do any cool stuff even though she looks cool.

cool original design
mysterious character
was not designed as "this saga's boba fett"

Boba Fett doesn't do any cool stuff either, though. He gets accidentally pumped into a pit and dies.

He looks like a fucking vacuum cleaner

He embodies the cool, mysterious aura the nu-males that enjoy space wars wish they had. It's a mary sue for extension-of-adolescence-in-your-30's type of guys.

I hate millenial cunts.
If you were a kid and you saw Luke Skywalker and Boba Fett on the toy store you would pick Fett, even without knowing anything about him.
Or maybe you wouldn't, you do appear to be a bland faggot.

how does she look cool? its literally just a silver stormtrooper

he fame was built upon being a middle character who stalks the hero, and remember his fame was from Empire Strikes Back, so context is important

he became a huge figure once that was released, not recently

You're probably a millennial yourself, seeing how they're nearly middle aged.

i never understood this either. maybe because his armor is unique?

He has a fucking rocket launcher on his back. It doesn't get any cooler than that.

>spic
>namefaggot
>shit taste
off yourself

The only thing I hate more than millenials is reddit faggots lured here last week by star wars who think they should be using a tripcode.

He looks cool and dosnt say much, hangs out with the bad guys, an extra could play him.
As soon as your starting to wonder "what's this guy's story?", he gets killed off and they make millions of toys outta him.
Bravo Lucas.

How is this even a question still
He looked cool and people liked him because he looked cool

>pulls reddit card
>thinks he's on top

-cool armor
-warned against disintegrating people by vader
-talks back to vader
-outsmarts han solo
-was mysterious enough to let your imagination fill in the rest (before rotj and the prequels)

that's about it

>p-please help us make likeable characters

>Badass human in weathered armor with an awesome, original design
>Badass ship with a weathered exterior and an awesome, original design
>Darth Vader has to single him out and remind him "No disintegrations".
>Bounty Hunter status means he's not evil and therefore even more enigmatic

There ya go.

He does manage to lead the Empire to Bespin and is rewarded with Han to sell to Jabba. He's also introduced with "No disintegrations" from Vader. Sure the marketing team hyped him up in 1980 like they did with Phasma now, but at least he did shit and got away cleanly in ESB. That's three years of "Wow, what a badass" before Return of the Jedi comes out. Phasma got fucked immediately and turns into a wacky midlevel goon.

Unless you're over 40 you're also a millennial pal

What you just described is Boba being a midlevel goon too. A minor reference, capturing Han, and then ultimately dying like a bitch isn't cool. He's the essence of a character that's loved without any real reason.

He was what Snoke could've been. A mysterious character. Fan loved theorizing about Boba Fett before ESB.

The difference is Boba Fett was actually badass, Smoke turned out to be just a waste of time

They didn't hype shit, he was a background character who became popular because he looked cool. They tried to emulate this with Phasma but no-one barring sjw's are gonna think at silver trooper played by a girl is cool.

>Boba Fett was actually badass
He didn't do anything, fuck off with this nostalgia shit

>Darth Vader has to single him out and remind him "No disintegrations".
Yep, that's the one. When the biggest badass in the galaxy walks up to warn another badass to stop being such a badass is when you know that character is, well, a badass.

Nah, he was on a lot of the marketing and was introduced in the Holiday Special. My point is that he gets away with being a a cool dude, if even a goon, while Phasma is made a ridicule in her first appearance. She shouldn't have survived Starkiller blowing up.

He was able to orchestrate the delivery of Han to Jabba amidst all the other shit that was going on, which at least shows he is able to get shit done. Also his ship is aesthetic as fuck.

>1980
> Bad guy with flying jetpack who almost killed SkyWalker twice
> wasn't cool

Friendly reminder that Star Wars is for Nerds.

this guy gets it

>an someone please explain to me this character?

He once fought Darth Vader to a stand still in a light saber duel and he isn't even force sensitive. That's how badass Boba Fett is. You have no idea.

cringe

Have a (you) before you go.

>not badass
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rBimAvaJA

He was the only good thing about the Holiday Special or the Droids cartoon series.

youtu.be/UC2Q6ANLXQ0

take it easy gramps
we aint got time for that shit *checks iPhone* heh bet u dont even own bitcoin

I never noticed that his helmet has turn signals

He kills people for money and looks/sounds cool as fuck. What more do you want?

He looks cool.

see vid: youtube.com/watch?v=ZX8Vx1Ax86k

When you grow up you'll understand.

Most reddit post I've ever read.

imagine if disney finally gets uncucked and they hire a decent director to make a boba fett origin movie, which then ends so it matches up with the shitquels, and there's a scene in which he takes the tokennigger as a captive in the Slave I. heh.

>star shit
who cares lmao nerds

If this is canon, then why isn't he in episodes 8 and 9?

i dont know if its canon and at this point "canon" doesn't really matter anymore since nuwars will forever be filled with snarky feminists and token minority characters banning together to fight the big bad ebil space nazis. so i don't see the point of these threads anymore.

my remark about if disney got uncucked is a fantasy. it will never happen. and they would never have the balls to make a dark, bloody, noir-style film focused only on fett... they will continue to pump up fake, plastic, faggotized corporate shit, so either you accept that, or you learn to start creating your own stories and try to get funding so you can see it made into your own film.

boba basically just appeals to our need, as men, to be hunters who wear armor and just fuck shit up without being micro-managed in some bullshit office.

i would love to wear some armor and start cracking skulls but sadly i live in "reality" where that's not exactly legal and i'd be outgunned by the police.

>boba basically just appeals to our need, as men, to be hunters who wear armor and just fuck shit up without being micro-managed in some bullshit office
That makes a lot of sense really.