Are people seriously looking forward to this after all the signs lead to it being a piece of shit?

Are people seriously looking forward to this after all the signs lead to it being a piece of shit?

The show has declined in quality, there is clearly a heavy ideological bent that's ruined the writing (that wasn't this bad previously, stop pretending that Jack Harkness being bisexual is the same as Bill being gay and it constantly being brought up, as well as the obvious multicultural propaganda in Thin Ice), the stories are awful, the budget seems to be low to the point the pacing is noticeably worse, it's getting very boring, and it looks ugly as heck now.

I'm just not looking forward to Series 11, and I don't want to have constant preaching about feminism and how men are stupid all the time. Especially when it's just bad to begin with.

I miss when Doctor Who used to be fun...

Other urls found in this thread:

radiotimes.com/news/2017-12-02/the-next-series-of-doctor-who-starring-jodie-whittaker-will-get-a-whole-new-cinematic-look/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The bbc have gone full propoganda. It's dead to me. it no longer exists except as a fond childhood memory of classic who.

Pretty much this.

/who/res assemble

we must cull the cletuses

Of course a white bitch would be the new Doctor. Why couldn't she have been black, Muslim, latina, or literally any other race than white/asian? I'm so fucking sick of the BBC shoving white people down our throats like we don't have to deal with seeing them enough as it is. Fuck them and fuck her for taking a role away from a PoC

Dr Who has always been shit, literally SW-tier, a show for brainlets and kids.

OP here.

I would have been fine with a black male doctor...wouldn't have saved the god awful writing but hey it wouldn't be quite as desperate.

And of course, the SJWs actually weren't satisfied with it being a woman, because she was white.

shut up tripfag.

I'm with her

We're about to party like it's 1989

I wonder what the inevitable 2032 revival of Doctor Who will be like?

just don't watch it then?

if you have a problem why don't you go make your own show? typical fucking lazy white males

>what is digital streaming changing the way people watch TV

It was always fucking shit anyway

BASED CATS

how come we never see a toilet on the tardis? is there just turds lying around everywhere? is it a turdis?

After Jodie Whittaker's unsurpassable eighteen-series run, Cletuses are eager to see a male take to the role again. However, new showrunner Sneed B. Moff-Wiles refuses to give in to their primitive beliefs and decides to piss them off instead. In fact, Moff-Wiles casts an androgynous, pansexual, post-gender actrxx (gender neutral terms must be used) known only as 'Kel' in the role. The actrxx's traits are reflected in the Doctor xerself, who wears a miniskirt, combat boots, and a short boyish haircut that changes colour every episode. Xer companions are a black Viking named Toldur, and José, a Mexican living in America. José is picked up by the Doctor as he runs from ICE agents - he is an illegal immigrant. His struggles with the oppressive nationalist American goverment are a recurring theme in Kel's era, as José comes from a time before the Great Communist Revolution, when such backwards thoughts as nativism were made illegal. In the finale of Kel's first series it is revealed that Toldur is Thor (actually a Time Lord) hiding on Earth with a Chameleon Arch. Cletus stormfags everywhere cry and kill themselves as the God of their idolised mayo-white Viking race is revealed to be black. And also gay. This event kickstarts the long awaited white genocide which is a resounding success. The gas chambers once used en masse to kill people who preferred RTD to Moffat are dusted off and reappropriated for an even better cause. Everything is right in the world.

Yes, the world changed forever when the Internet was invented in 2015.

The BBC uses L+7 viewing figures, which count the live broadcast and 7 days of streaming. You may be in denial about changing viewership but they aren't.

ironically yes. I hope this is what finally kills doctor who

I'm gonna screencap this for the "Doctor Who leaves the air" shitposts in 2019

Or maybe they'll just make the whole thing a webseries? :^)

You wish, Cletus. Doctor Who will be more popular than ever. will come true

Something weird happened between series 9 and 10. Someone bluepilled Moffat hard and he went full white guilt the who series leading to this disaster.

He was always that way.

>I don't want to have constant preaching about feminism and how men are stupid all the time
Not to sound too optimistic, but I doubt they'd actually have the balls to make the show THAT unwatchable. I mean, the sensible feminist agenda isn't that men are stupid all the time, that's the extremist feminist agenda, and while maybe there are people involved who do harbour those sorts of opinions, there's no way they'd let it actually be front and centre coming out of the doctor's mouth at every opportunity. They wouldn't risk it, they've got to play it as safe as possible when the Doctor being female is contentious enough in itself.

I mean, I jumped ship a season ago anyway, the writing was just so fucking dire and I don't expect that to get any better, but I doubt they'll be going full-steam ahead on the identity politics...

It's impossible to tell at this point.

I heard from some that Broadchurch was quite misandrist apparently.

>there is clearly a heavy ideological bent that's ruined the writing
Examples?

"Back to normal, how do you cope with all that ego?"

"History is a white wash"

The Master turning into a woman.

The jabs at Donald Trump (not offended but it was very jarring).

Bill's gayness being spotlighted far too often, rather than just writing a character who happens to be gay.

"The universe is full of testosterone and it's unbearable".

There are a few others, but it's a sign of things to come with the female doctor.

good god
glad I stopped watching

I would ask "Who is the audience for this" but then I see and realize the answer is "nobody"

Yeah, their effort to make black people like Doctor Who isn't really paying off is it?

Shit, this was probably the whitest room in the entirety of London on the day this picture was taken. Where's all the black Whovians who have been inspired by scenes like that webm?

So... what happened to the millions of black people living in London in 1890 if there were no longer any of them around by 1930?

Oh, there was a surprising dip in quality and the show was shit to begin with. Last season made that clear and the reason why was pretty obvious with Moffat leaving. It can only get worse from here.

rule 34 will save it

I am, Moffat’s gone, there’s a new showrunner and brand new writers and production team, and while Chibnall’s previous DW episodes aren’t great Broadchurch was, and Jodie was great in that as well. They’re using brand new cameras to make it look more cinematic, the girl companion is a great actress, also, Bradley Walsh!

It's alright to have black characters. Hell I even liked Martha, who was black.

But it's quite easy to tell when they are just casting non-whites to fulfill a PC quota.

Typically, if you see a lot of episodes where half of the cast just happens to be black (especially in locations where there aren't actually many blacks), or there are an oddly large amount of black females, that's USUALLY due to a PC quota (black females are commonly cast to fulfill these quotas, I guess because it's filling the black and non-white requirement).

However, this isn't ALWAYS an issue. But it depends.

The Thin Ice example however is 100% PC, especially with how it tried to rewrite history.

What's all this about the cameras? I agree btw. Moffat was the problem.

I dropped it two years ago. Haven't looked back.

radiotimes.com/news/2017-12-02/the-next-series-of-doctor-who-starring-jodie-whittaker-will-get-a-whole-new-cinematic-look/

Dr Who's always been shit for 12 yo girls, mate

I sincerely doubt that you watch it if you're complaining about ideological bent, Jack Harkness was "pansexual", not bisexual, and gay references were constant in that era.

This is just the latest chapter in the /tvpol/ whinge-a-thon, which has almost nothing to do with real enjoyment of anything, and everything to do with the sad sense of tribal validation begun by Gamergate. Expect to get your threads hidden, son.

ayy lmao

I'm sorry but Jack was actually a fun character, and what gay references are you referring to?

The show itself also had engaging plots and the LGBT references didn't feel mean spirited like the feminism ones as of late...

Actually the gay references aren't an issue. But the feminist and race related ones, are.

And Pansexual, Bisexual, what's the difference?

> the sensible feminist agenda
This doesn't exist
> that's the extremist feminist agenda
aka the only feminist agenda

>what gay references are you referring to?

Yep, you never watched it.