1 or 2

the great debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W_8NwKEeDus
youtube.com/watch?v=hbFjrw2li8c
youtube.com/watch?v=3YPBwOVVdTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 , there's no debate

Two actually makes more logical sense, but the original is more iconic.

Nostalgia Critic just reviewed #2.
He says it's absolute bantha poo-doo.
He circle jerks about Tim curry and makes a joke about trump losing the popular vote.

In short: fuck you nazi

2 has a president in it.

2 had Trump

>republican who openly hated obama made a joke about trump
Oh no, (year late) topical humor.

fuck off

how much do i owe ya?

I grew up with 2 more than 1, so I have more nostalgia for it.

However, I think 1 is the better movie because 2 is, essentially, the same.

Traps were better in 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=W_8NwKEeDus

LOOK WHAT YA DID YA LITTLE JERK!

YOU'RE IIN THE ATTICV WITH FULLER

Acey said ten percent.

>tfw bitter jaded 30 year old man now
>tfw cant listen to this without tearing up
Christmas makes me hopelessly depressed

you are me

Your argument is down the hall and to the left

I dont know no snakes

>tfw that wasted plate of mac and cheese

fuck this used to piss me off so much as a kid

I hate them both to be quite honest with you

THIS
I get fucking upset when characters leave food completely untouched

it looked sooo goood

also

>that ice cream

fuark

kek

the winning never ends

it looked so good

sister watched both non stop 1 probably has the better story 2 is cool just because I've never been to new york and him going around buying stuff was neat again we also watched 3 when it came out a lot but it wasn't as good it did have one thing in it

>There are six Home Alone movies

fuck and that nice glass of milk

post a better looking pizza

>that hotel room stash of snacks
>jelly beans
>those cookies

IM GONNA KILL THAT KID

>still cringe at the nail scene and stepping on ornaments

>that brick headshot

>buzz's GF

wooof

>tfw smoochin with your brother

3 is the patrician home alone.

WELL IN ONE FUCKING MOVIE HES ACTUALLY HOME ALONE!!

IN THE OTHER HES IN FUCKING NEW YORK DUPING A HOTEL STAFF WHO WOULD NEVER ACCEPT A CHILD BOOKING A ROOM

TWO IS FUN BUT 1 IS BETTER

>be 28 years old
>buy that home alone box set thing that comes in a paint can

Cinema Sins also just did 2 today, wtf

They also praised Tim Curry and gave a million sins to Trump's cameo. So wtf indeed

Unironically 2

the parrot on a CR car kino (3 I think)

RC*

>tfw finally noticing kevins ticket getting put in garbage after all this time

But did you notice that Joe Pesci played the cop at the beginning?

NO FUCKING WAY

rc car is 3 yeah 2 had the audio recorder thing and his backpack 1 had his whole house

>that scene where kevin shoots a dog with some kind of crossbow contraption

Underrated

I think Homer said something like "the second one is funnier, but the first one has the heart" or something like that, which sums it up well.

lul

I think 2 serves well as a surprisingly good sequel. Literally making it in new york made it bigger and better with more characters, twists, and traps.
There's nothing like Kevin exploring the hotel and the interactions with the staff. The traps in 1 are definitely more comfy but it can't touch "EAT BRICK KID".

2 was the best due to the comfy hotel scenes. I remember being so goddamn jealous when I was a kid.

>that part where kevin drowns his sister in a frozen pond

the fuck

Is she worthy of your turtle dove?

saw a screenshot of when marv first stick his head through the dog hole in the door and kevin is prone wit ha BB gun aiming at him. i lost my shit

that would hurt like a motherfucker

>that part where Kevin drowns his baby brother in the tub

Damn. This is dark.

>tfw these days this woman would have been pounced on by the first pack of niggers that came across her and raped with a beer bottle
Why does everything turn to shit?

She's old and ugly as fuck nobody would want to rape her. Niggers aren't some feral beasts that can't control their base desires. Well okay some of them are but most would only rape if they were presented with an attractive blonde woman.

>kevin gets stung to death by bees

little shit had it coming

They made five of those.

actually crime has dropped since the 90s. it's more likely that she would have been raped back then. stop being a sheltered little cynical child

WATCH IT KID HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Direct to VHS(DVD) doesn't count.

AIN'T MUCH BETTER IN HERE KID

Says who?

Hollywood used to make such great movies.

What? Early 90s NYC was way more dangerous than today. 1989 was the Central Park jogger case when there were packs of niggers causing mayhem in the park.

>She's old and ugly as fuck nobody would want to rape her. Niggers aren't some feral beasts that can't control their base desires. Well okay some of them are but most would only rape if they were presented with an attractive blonde woman.

1 is tighter, 2 has the better soundtrack and atmosphere. They're both great movies.

Look up Daniel Bryan Kelley, he's not a nigger, but it fucking happens dude

why did marv turn into a skeleton?

>marv_yell.wav

Me, let's go fight about it.

These movies are outrageously violent and cruel, 2 especially. I just saw them for the first time recently and the physicality of the violence in children's films is outrageous. I dug them but they have a really weird nasty reverence for violence.

>steps on nail
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She probably smelled like Vinegar and dog shit. How was Kevin able to tolerate her musk?

literally fake news, moron

This scream always kills me

youtube.com/watch?v=hbFjrw2li8c

2 is fucking comfy between him exploring Manhattan and before he gets kicked out of the hotel.
As a kid that shit was the bomb and wanted to spent a christmas like that.

ONE
TWO
TEN

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Just got done watching Home Alone 2 on TV with my relatives (including my smoking hot cousin) who are over for Christmas
>when the part came on when Marv turned into a Skeleton I shot a huge wad of snot out of my nose and down my chin beacause I was thinking about all the TV threads about Marv
>everyone looked at me disgusted including my cousin
>tried to get it with my tounge and wipe it off with my sleeve but my mom yelled at me to go change my shirt and clean up
>cousin stares at me disgusted until I leave
>when I come back she moved over to the other couch on the other side of the room and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night

The first is better though 2 is still great. 2 is virtually a carbon copy. It apes so much of the first.
The old man >>> the old woman. That scene still gets to me when Kevin sees the family re-uniting through the window.

Stop thinking about fucking your cousin, sperg.

>sees the family re-uniting

still remember watching home alone movies on VHS and that scene i always think of

This
I unironically love Trump

1 is the best
2 has the fat bird lady which makes it inferior

she was very kind to him and helped him escape the sticky formerly known as wet bandits, so yes she is.

Yeah, that's the scene that sticks with me along with the church scene where he learns the old man is just a misunderstood nice old man and obviously all the booby traps.

>tfw only spoken to my father twice in the last 12 years

>That scream when Kevin puts the tarantula on his face.

>that scream after stepping on a nail

shame seeing how daniel stern ended up JUSTing himself

>marv burns his hand
>dips his hand in snow
>that TSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That was Harry.

What the fuck was that?! It looks like a cartoon or something, it's all random!

Snowy NY is the most aesthetic christmas setting, so yes 2. That hotel looks nice as fuck too I'd love to stay there

You guys are fucking awesome, you know exactly that unique kind of comfiness that this movie particularly has, not that the first doesn't have similar feels, but snowy NYC is so legit!

>snowy NYC

now i want to play max payne 1 again

>. Niggers aren't some feral beasts

I loved how the 1st movie reused the house from Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YPBwOVVdTQ

Go to 4:29.

Anybody from Chicago that can tell me how much that house costed in 1987 (Planes, Trains, & Automobiles) to 1990 (Home Alone)?

They didn't reuse, it's all a part of the John Hughes cinematic universe. Like how Ferris got out of detention with the Breakfast Club kids.