Post shows that dropped in quality as they went along

Post shows that dropped in quality as they went along.
I'll start.

Ashi ruined the show.
Jashi will be the end of a legacy

Ashi is LITERALLY HITLER

I have never seen another show go from a 10/10 to a 4/10 in the course of 4 episodes.

I have never seen another man go from blowing dicks from a 4/10 to a 10/10 in the course of a few posts

You guys sure like to whine.

S

Samurai Jack never dropped in quality, the final season isn't happening exactly the way you want it to so you have been sperging out a lot.

as soon as the rave seen started in episode 6, I made an S with my hand and said:
SAMURAI DROPPED
and turned off my tv.
I'm done with this shit.

Wrong. The latest episode was objectively shit.

I took an objective shit on your chest

>go from blowing dicks from a 4/10 to a 10/10
>Samurai Jack dick riders

Anyways, Samurai Jack isn't as god-tier as its fans make it out to be.
It's a fun cartoon that could have done things better, both now and in the original seasons.

Not an argument.

Monkey looking whore.
Jack doesn't need a bitch, why did Genndy think this was a good idea?

Asian women are fucking ugly

>I made an S with my hand and said: SAMURAI DROPPED
autism

I kinda agree that the episodes about Jack dealing with Ashi's Aku screeching got old. But the newest episode was pretty great.

Where's your argument?

Another thread? I was right, you will be making several threads over it once it happens.

The first episode was K I N O
Episode 6 was punctuated with total cringe, such as the penis joke and the rave scene.

Not an argument.

Not an Argument

>autism
enjoy your shitty show friend.

Can't prove me wrong.

It was was to see Ashi save Jack from commited suicide, and dark. The scene with the High Priestess was also dark. The entire episode was a callback to old fans having many cameos from older episodes appear.

Not an argument either.

>m-my show is still good!
>w-well, I can't actually prove it is, you'll just have to believe me!

Where's the argument?

Another show ruined by shippers.

Romance was a mistake.

The rave scene was a callback and it was to show Ashi finally having fun.

(You)

The pacing did fall but it's something that can get behind outta being a limited series.
The season still kicks ass & is satisfying to finally see it end soon.

Don't worry, he's so autistic he probably made this "S".

That doesn't change the fact that the execution was awful.
it does mirror how rave music has changed though

>another thread where the same autist goes on about ashi and the possibility of romance ruin the show

The possibility of seeing retards like you sperg out if it happens is going to be glorious.

For fucks sake, just enjoy the show for what it fucking is and stop complaining about every single aspect of it. If Genndy wanted the show to end in this route, let him. The show doesn't revolve around your expectations, Sup Forums. Neither should you bitch and moan whenever an expectation gets thrown in the water. J sit back, grab some snacks, and just watch some Jack tonight without going full autism.

Aishi isn't even the main problem, there's so many other things wrong with it.

Yeah, it mirrors the degradation of society since the 2000s in multiple ways, you're quite right.

Who knew Samurai Jack was such a microcosm?

It's going to be fun as fuck.

This, I actually feel like all the focus on Ashi is purposeful false flagging by the delusional fanboys.

>here's so many other things wrong with it
Like what? I'm genuinely interested.

Other than your autistic reasons with Ashi and pacing, what other problems are there?

I can't enjoy the show for what it is because, aside from the first episode or two, the show is fucking trash.

Then stop watching it.

Well I love it. I watched old episodes, I'm watching new and I hope there'll be more cartoons like this.

Not him, but the cameos from last episode were all absolutely terrible. It was like some talentless hack was literally going down a list and checking off memorable characters from the original, instead of actually thinking about how things could have changed in 50 years.

I can't help but feel that many people on Sup Forums are just scared of vagina and that every time one pops up in a show they go into a mental breakdown

You are user #12345 to post this. Calm your tits, your false flagging doesn't work anymore anyways.

>he likes disgusting woman-pussy

Stop being scared of vagina user.

It's just a vagina.

>Anime poster

Leave

So a little fan service was an issue to you? I thought you'd have more of a valid reason than that.

This

Jashi isn't going to happen, dont know what the big fuss is.

>>/reddit/

I wanted some fanservice cameos. The way they went about it was extremely disappointing, though.

>It's another "my fanfiction didn't match up to the show so it's bad" thread

Don't bring them into this

I'm here to help you get through this friend

This isn't something you need to fear

>It's another shitty bait post

>tumblr

Isn't this technically posting NSFW in a blue board?

It showed how people Jack helped in the past have been changed and influenced positively by his actions. How should it have been executed?

>I'll start.
I'm still waiting OP.

The biggest problem was that (aside from the aged character designs, which were terrible BTW) it seemed like the cameos were 50 days later instead of 50 years.

Confirmed for never having watched the other seasons.

Disgusting

How the fuck are any of the designs 50 days later? Da Samoorai got to you the most I bet.

I'm sure if the original show came out nowadays you'd all be calling it shit too.

If something you can see in an 8th grade biology class is NSFW, then sure, I guess.

NOT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING STORY NEEDS ROMANCE

SAMURAI JACK WAS ONE OF THOSE STORIES

then you should come to former YU where after 50 years everything is still the same

>aside from the aged character designs
Learn to read, shitposter.

See you next Saturday

kek

Yes, I'll still watch it just like I did LOK. Doesn't mean I like either.

Your argument is still retarded. What did you expect the characters to be at?

Why would you watch something you don't like?

Duh.

autism

nice

Because I wanted to see the continuation, in both cases. I want to see what the original creators had in mind, even if I end up thinking it is really stupid.

Samurai jack was never good, adding romance is just a nail in the coffin

It seemed like some of them were just ancestors. Not particularly sure how the age character designs were terrible to you or how it could weigh your opinion so heavily but that's purely up to personal interpretation. They didn't particularly seem too unreasonable to me.

New Sup Forums banner.

>mfw you can't criticize this show without people thinking you're a shitposter like OP and half the fucks in this thread.

If it weren't for you fucks, people wouldn't be as cynical when they saw criticism before dismissing it as shitposting.

I still love the show, but it has flaws, and one can no longer point them out because everyone's so used to faggots like you spewing the fruits of your depression all over the board that it's become a disproportionately contrarian mess. Because the majority of people who critique this show don't even critique it so much as they spew horseshit to get (you)s, people who want to actually discuss the weaknesses and strengths of the show get shafted, as everyone is nearly certain the person offering critique is yet another crossboarding faggot.

When will it end.

I don't have to watch the original to know it was bad.

Have you rewatched season 4 recently, user? It's one incredible episode after another, not a stinker in the bunch (except *possibly* the very last one).

Literally nothing that happened in canon yet has been romance. Character interaction with a female is not romance. Romance could become possible later but if what you are arguing is based on what might be instead of what is then you are literally looking for reasons to be upset.

>literally looking for reasons to be upset.

welcome to fucking Sup Forums post 2011

If you think Samurai Jack hasn't dropped in quality from the original, it is you who are the shitposter.

>Literally nothing that happened in canon yet has been romance.

And nothing will. Romance at this point will be forced, cliche and terrible. Genndy is better than that

Mate, episode six was a disaster compared to the first 3 episodes.

>And nothing will

According to who?

>genndy is better than that
Is he? He's clearly not better than Family Guy-tier dick jokes, or blatant nostalgia pandering...

Not him, but Season 5 so far has been fucking amazing and entirely worth the wait.

Are you agreeing with me?

So you are saying we should hold the finale to the same standards as the bad episode of the original?

No it fucking hasn't. Only the first three episodes are comparable to almost anything from the original run.

>a week has passed
>there's still people who can't wrap their heads around the talking penis line

Season 5 of Samurai Jack is a great example of why good things in the past would never go past 1 season today.

First three episodes are great and all, but everyone who hated episode 4 is easily confirmed for never watching the original. And of course, the knee jerk reaction.

>T-the original was never good!