Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!

Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!
Previous threads

and link to the annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse?schoolClassId=38104

Heh.

Waaaait a second.

Bob hung himself? Wasn't he killed when the saboteur blew up the train back in the 40s?

Come to think of it, that toy-shop boogeyman story was maybe part of a collection of the Weird Tales collections too...

Chronanon... you didn't accidentally include non-canon material in the story-dump, did you?

We saw those frogs somewhere else in this storytime... and I thought it rather odd at the moment.

quick question, does abe age?

i know right, i'd kill for a bprd x-com.

Night Train is canon as far as I know, it was collected in Soul of Venice and Other Sources.

I didn't realize there were any non-canon stories

johann got cunty after briefly becoming a playboy. sad really, he was a bro first time in the suit.
i'm not caught up with the story but apparently he redeems himself, or so i heard

I can understand where he's coming from when he got his body, especially after he saw what happens with the "special" BPRD Agents like him and Roger when they die. But he was still a massive dickass

I think the Heliopic Brotherhood had one in a case somewhere as a keepsake. Can't seem to google it and I don't have the time to reread it all right now.

I honestly love this colonel.

He has so little clue about anything that is happening.

He does.

Personally I've always been quite lenient with Johann's character because, well, it's obvious isn't it? His personality is affected by a lack of flesh just as much as it was affected by regaining it and on top of that he has now effectively died twice, It would be unfair not to give him a good amount of leeway.

Panya is a bitch to him for no good reason and all things considered, she really should know better.

The painted symbols are also similar to the stones that Gall Dennar's shaman painted

This cult is so full of itself, it's amazing.

Yes, you have remnants of Golden People teachings that allow you to perform mentalism, shapeshifting and some Left Hand alchemy.

No, you are not enlightened super beings.

Good. Beat the shit out of that smug bastard.

Memnan Saa is literally the hero we needed but not the one we deserved. All signs point towards him having shit under control, at least considerably more so than the BPRD and let us not forget that without a few extremely important tips from Saa the BPRD would not have been able to go on to do what they did.

And yet he will always be remembered as a bitch.

>Hyperboreans
>flaming double serpent crest

Waitaminute, that's a modified standard of Thulsa Doom from the Conan movie!

Like Hellboy and Liz, he doesn't seem to really age whenever he isn't crazy-stupid depressed or under someone's mind-whammy.

And YES. I was thinking of X-Com when I wrote videogame.

It'd be so damn good! Hell, we know that you can learn magic/psychic/whatever bullshit, so that even leaves an option for super agents!

Granted, if it wasn't during the Frogs arc, the mood would be drastically different than what you'd get from XCom...

Hmm... if they break that statue, will a Hyperoborean Vril princess be inside of it?

>It is saturday again.

Sweet jesus, where does time go

Looked it up. It was just coming out at the same time as Weird Tales. That's probably why I was confused.

The novels are non-canon, Weird Tales are non-canon... the movies and cartoons if you want to count them are, too.

oh fuck this is disgusting