Discuss

Discuss

Critics are retards

>All that garbage around Mindhunter

Sup Forums are retards

>no Punisher or Narcos

>dear white people - 100%
THIS IS A TRAGEDY!!!! I'M LITERALLY BEING GENOCIDED RIGHT NOW!!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE KIKES WHY DO THEY HATE US SOOOOOO

And why would I watch them?

Is American Vandal any good? I haven't heard anything about it. I don't even know what it's about.

Mindhunter is literally the only good show there. ASOUE gets half-credit because the girl was hot.

Every picture of a Sup Forums idiot always shows a person who would be thrown in the fucking gas chamber if the lived in Nazi Germany.

Mindhunter is the only good netflix show for the entirety of Netflix.

I liked the tuna/cat arc in Mindhunter

Haven't watched a single one of those lmao

I enjoyed it, its a mock take on shows like "Making a murderer".
It's such a stupid premise but it grabbed me.

>Netflix Original Series

Stranger Things?

>Dear White People
>100%

What the fuck. A score that high should be exclusively reserved for something ground breaking.

*netflix originals*

Asspained wh*te detected

stop thinking about it, theres nothing odd about critics universally praising it, has nothing to do with race or ideology

american vandal is actually good for casual watching
don't expect anything amazing
television critics are way worse than movie critics, don't trust them for anything they're all completely bought

See

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I don't care about the race shit. It's just frustrating to see 100% scores dolled out so easily.

Fuck, anything above 90 should be rare. 100 is 'you have to see this' material.

It is pretty funny how a lot of the ethnostate advocates wouldn't even be allowed in it.
Unless we want to talk about what defines as being white, but that would open a whole can of worms for them :^)

Israel is an actual ethnostate and allows in people from other races, so long as they have some Jewish heritage.

*smacks lips*
DAS RIGHT WYTE BOI