Are there more of these?

Are there more of these?

Heh

Seriously though, what's the Evengelion of Sup Forums?

Xavier?

Watchmen.

I don't think that we've ever had a cartoonb which went from "deconstructive mecha action" to "adolescent teenage identity crisis" to "Oh my god what is happening to best girl and why is everything kool aid?" so quickly.

Nor will we.

I know, you're not asking for a literal translation of Evangelion to the comic/cartoon medium, but honestly, I don't think we've ever had a cartoon or comic so heavy on the action, yet also largely concerned with its so fucked-up protagonists' mental states of mind. Or one that just took us so fucking off the rails with an ending. While interspersing enough lore that all the conspiracy and biblical apocalypse bullshit all actually makes sense if you rewatch it enough times, yet not dumping all that lore on you in annoying expository scenes.

No, Sup Forums definitely doesn't have an Evangelion. It could, but something with a resolution like NGE's probably wouldn't appeal to Western audiences.

I mean there's probably a comic that matches what hes looking for

Also I think he means Evangelon of Sup Forums where aero plane over the sea would be the evangelon of Sup Forums. You know the dumb overhyped meme shit

Fuck, lost my sides

which episode was this?

Does that hat have a specific name or is it just a sock?

d, dd, and ddy

its a fucking beanie

my sides, to the moon they go

Watchmen.

Anyone got the original one?

Which episode is this from?

It's from a movie, The Ed of Evangelion.

/r/ing an answer as well

The one where ed gets his finger stuck in a bottle

> heavy on the action
> largely concerned with its protagonist mental states of mind
> one that just took us so fucking off the rails with an ending
> interspersing lore
> all the conspiracy and biblical apocalypse bullshit actually makes sense
I am not saying that you've just described Hellboy/Mignolaverse in general, but...

This
Hellboy probably fits the bill, but no american studio is actually going to willingly expose an audience to that much soulcrushing 'no, you cannot just out-will the apocalypse with some guns and 'human spirit'." It's considered financial suicide (remember, they wouldn't even let 'I Am Legend' have close to it's original message and meaning.)

Kill every monster that comes, thwart the prophecies so long as you like, but there are so very many frogs and so very few men.