>Out this Week:
Darth Maul #3 (April 26)

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer
youtu.be/zB4I68XVPzQ

>Star Wars: Rebels - The Final Season
youtu.be/-b7GAhnVwhA

>Battlefront 2 trailer:
youtu.be/Kae-JjbLsgA

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

makingstarwars.net/2017/04/details-snoke-guards-kylo-ren-star-wars-last-jedi/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/d74fec53a02816c3cf606f2f907abe18.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is she, /swco/?

can we all admit the costume design is on point in TLJ

>Rey in prequel outfit with hair down
>Poe gets a badass adventurer pirate shirt
>Kylo sadly loses his helmet for character development but the cape turns him into an evil prince
>Leia looks like a princess and not a janitor
>golden pimp robe Snoke
>ducktroopers fixed

Rey the Destroyer

Assuming that white bit is a headdress and not part of her head either a Mirialan or "Generic green alien"

CUTE

Have you seen this Bor Gullet, /swco/?

sleep tight hamster

I FUCKED UP

>mfw /swco/ is finally back to being optimistic about TLJ

Innocent until proven guilty. We live in hope.

only because the American shills woke up

I really hope people realize this is a joke and the hour-long era of peace we had in the general isn't ended

I'm excited for Snoke to be a gaudy king of bling.
If they make him a sort of evil Liberace on a solid gold star destroyer it'll certainly break up his visuals and make him less of a Palpatine clone. New is good.

a destroyer for ants!

Daily reminder she's the best girl

unfortunately it's an all black giant flying wing

I'm sorry, but it does appear that retard is hanging around again...

Aw. Shame. But at least they could still dress him like this.

he wears a large gold and red kimono

>Rian: "wait so is Snoke basically just the new Emperor?"
>JJ: "pretty much"
>"hm. what if he was evil Liberace?"
>"w-well"
>"and what if his guards were the ninja turtles that'd be cool"
>"rian noOO"

/ourguy/

So why was he in black before? Did he just get out of the tub, or did his pet hamster die?

hologram color

did you think the emperor was wearing blue?

GUYS
WHAT IF
SNOKE IS ACTUALLY LOR SAN TEKKA

>what if his guards were the ninja turtles that'd be cool

I can't wait for this bullshit

Kylo keeps skyping him in the middle of the night to talk about his feelings.
Snoke is in his jammies, obviously cranky.

The big reveal will be that daytime Snoke is cheerful and a snappy dresser. And once he's got his makeup on he actually looks half-decent.

I only visit the /swco/ threads occasionally, and every time I do there's something that makes me unsure whether you guys are shitposting or if there's a leak I've missed.

That was noticeable though. The whole point of the Snoke scene was that you thought he was there until he blinked out.

This is the great hope for TLJ.
Force Awakens confirmed to normies and OT-nostalgia purists that, yes, indeed, this is a Star Wars film. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. Now they've got them in the door they can take more risks and try new directions.

That's the hope, at least. Unless of course the studio has strong stipulations thet they stick to the path that JJ laid out.

Makes sense. I approve.

makingstarwars.net/2017/04/details-snoke-guards-kylo-ren-star-wars-last-jedi/

TLJ looks to be a lot more original and weird than TFA was, with everyone who worked on it (cast + crew) saying exactly that and spy pics of sets backing up that claim. It wasn't until the teaser trailer made it look like a ESB rehash that people did a 180 on it. Hopefully the theatrical trailer will show some of the new shit instead of just showing things you'd expect in a sequel to TFA

Never watched FG. What's his deal?

evil magical space emperor played by Max von Sydow

Max von Sydow played a bit part in TFA as the old guy who Kylo kills at the beginning

>Kimono
'Buy Kylo-kun, you have to wear a kimono to tanabata, it's tradition!'
Hux walks in already wearing his. Soft focus. Cherry-blossoms blow past.

>show people that are worried about tlj being an esb rehash pictures of canto bight

>dude it's just cloud city

?????????????????

>
>Evil Liberace.
'Oh, I'm afraid this battlestation will be fully operational when your friends arrive!'
I want this.

>Poe and Finn basically wear the exact same outfits as they did in TFA
Why the fuck didn't they change it up a bit considering they likely factor in toy sales?

poe is just a pilot and finns jacket is a big part of his character

finn has a part where he rolls in a first order uniform jacket so that might be his new action figure look

Because Hasbro would have to spend more money.

Now I know the stormtroopers are not clones in current, finalized canon, but were they implied to be clones back in 1977, or am I just reaching?

>'Clone Wars' that were fought right before the Empire.
>All of them are left-handed, in spite of 90% of humanity being right-handed.
>"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
>Every stormtrooper that speaks has the exact same voice.

...Holy shit. Just when I was thinking how gullible I was.

Yes. The idea back then was that the Clone Wars were when the Jedi fought against anti-Republic clone Stormtroopers but Chancellor Palpatine secretly manipulated the conflict to the point that the Jedi went extinct and he unified the galaxy by allowing whoever the clones fought for to join his territory which was then reformed into the Empire with these clone Stormtroopers as its new soldiers instead of the Jedi.

they aren't all left handed, but you see them left handed more on the death star because none of the actors knew how to hold the guns properly and part of it kept clinking into their abdomens

real world armies have height requirements for conscription, for example Napoleon's life guards had to be all 6'2 or more or some such

and finally, there's about 6 distinct stormtrooper voices in ANH

Forgot to add that Lando was supposed to be a clone (hinted at by his 'Battle of Tanaab' comment) until the prequels were made. The EU never really caught into this but Lucas intended for him to be a clone while making the OT.

if you're implying its bullshit MSW has been spot on for TLJ so far

>MSW got some stuff wrong for TFA (stuff that was supposed to be in the movie but was cut but anyways) so that means they're automatically wrong about every leak (even though they ended up knowing the entire plot of TFA and had proof of insider document leaks)!

Got a link to this kind of stuff? It's pretty cool to hear what it could have been before the prequels.

>wrroofr rruurgh
>rrmfnrurgh wruuufgh rrunnrmf rragh
>urrghnf grrrof wrof rnnnrgh mrrfmn
>rruwrfuf mrnffuf grrwugh nrrmph
>urhhgf gurfh rrmnff urfghf
>rmmgph urmfnph grunff nrrof mmffurf
>uurrmfg nnuf mrfggh rnorfgh grnnomm
>mrffuh ffrum wrrrph

Mmrof uurmgh nrmurgh rrrworfhg?

I get the feeling that Lando defended his home planet (or maybe his family's lucrative business) from the Separatists during the Clone Wars and that's going to be the Battle of Tanaab explanation. That or it's some battle against pirates or something in the Han Solo movie.

>wrroofr rruurgh

gggRRRHHHrrrrOW!

Now I actually legitimately wonder what written shyriiwook looks like.

>gggRRRHHHrrrrOW!

now that the dust has settled, who was in the wrong here?

both
-t. republican

Can we get a Clone Wars/Rebels rewatch going?

I really want to watch these shows fast but can only do so when I have people to talk to and get a schedule going. All of my IRL friends have already watched Clone Wars and are waiting for me to watch it so I can watch Rebels with them.

On Mothma, I hate what JJ forced them to do to you...

Why is he a lower ranking officer on the right?

Whoever was in charge.

Tarkin

You can watch Rebels without seeing TCW just fine.

A pervert.

What would be the most entertaining answer to what Rey's origin is?

>but the cape turns him into an evil prince
A Jedi Prince you might say

delet this

Rey is still shit. I'm done paying hollywood to force political opinions down my throat.

Women are not strong
Women are not heroes
Women are not determined or inspiring

They are verifiably, factually and demonstrably less intelligent, less inspired, less ingenious and less capable than men in almost every field. I am not now nor will I ever swallow the feminist pill of equality because the two genders very simply are not equal.

That is why I didn't like it. Because Rey was the protagonist. I don't want that, I don't need that and I have had enough of Star Wars in my life if that's the way the franchise is going.

I have been told otherwise by about 80% of people.

Also I'm already halfway through Clone Wars season 1 and I am interested in Ahsoka's arc so I am going to continue it.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/d74fec53a02816c3cf606f2f907abe18.jpg/
>

W E W
E
W

I remember reading a post somewhere back when this picture first was released that said "this picture will become iconic one day."

That turned out to be fucking false.

I'd guarantee that the average woman is smarter than the average man.

Which one?

RO all the way. TFA was utter garbage.

Most entertaining would be that it's never answered.

She's Rex and Sabine's daughter.

TFA, even with its nostalgia wank, was moving forward.

RO, probably the better movie, is ultimately a narrative deadend for star wars. It's filling in a blank space on the map.

I love both though.

ROTS

The average women sucks 20 dicks and fucks 15 dudes in her life. Has daddy issues, and is never happy with anything.

TFA imo. I get a lot of people's criticisms of it and some of them I agree with but I still find it super enjoyable and liked pretty much all of the new characters save for Phasma and Hux. Rogue One on the other hand just felt like too much worldbuilding and lacked any interesting characters outside of Krennic.

I don't think they're really comparable though, they're two completely different movies. TFA would make sense to compare to TLJ but obviously it's not out yet so

I'm going to guess that the real number is closer to 5 dicksuckings and 3 sexual partners but I wouldn't doubt it if both numbers were closer to 2-3.

I loved both. I like TFA better though.

>BOR GULLA

Krennic, because he trusted Galen, and he obviously shouldn't have. Everyone with a brain could tell you forced labour like he went through is a horrible idea

Tarkin because if he hadn't been such a petty, arrogant bitch, everything wouldn't have gone to shit

they both were retarded in their moments of triumph.

LIES

And yet the average man has just as many, if not more, partners and that's okay?

>3.5 billion women on earth
>Each succs 20 dicks and fucks 15 dudes
>70 millions dudes are getting succ
>52.5 billion dudes are getting fucc
>That's 122.5 billion dudes
>Earth populaion is only 7.3 billion
Shit don't add up brah

Hot Clone on pacifist action~

the same men get their dicks sucked by different women multiple times
or are you really that dumb

Random with dark origin, so all the Rey Skywalker purists scream.

Good one user. I am a laffin at this bait

DECEPTION

most lore potential is Obi and Satines kid's daughter

most TWEEST is Han and Leia's daughter

most entertaining is sheev's daughter

How could you even for a second think I was being serious

WE STAND AMIDST MY ACHIEVEMENTS

whoa man

okay so i'm going to try something

Grand Inquisitor- smug, douchebag, lets himself die to fuck with the jedi/bad writing
Seventh Sister- creepy and power rangers villainy, slightly sexual to the point where its memed by /swco/
Eight Brother- no real personality besides duh me big

am I on the money? i've never actually watched rebels but i like their designs and was wondering if they match up

We still don't know how much of the ST fuckery was really JJ's fault vs. how much of it was thrust upon the creative team by Disney execs who desperately wanted a remake of ANH no matter the cost to the universe.

i.e. was Mothma's horribly out-of-character retarded-ass decision to cancel the military that was obviously contrived to let the First Order come to power so they can be important in Episode VII necessitated by JJ wanting to do rebels vs. empire again, or by Disney wanting rebels vs. empire again, or - perhaps - some combination of both?

You forgot that post right before the season three finale of the guy who talked about all of their basic traits. Tarkin was old man.

wish I had it still

well i actually know tarkin so no that wasnt me

Pull an inverse-Empire twist and have Rey think Luke is her father, but it turns out he actually killed her father.

Like her dad was some dark side dude and Luke beat him in a duel, and then her deadbeat mom dumped her on Jakku and traded her for cash and a ship so she could fuck off in peace.

Bonus points if Luke returns from defeating Rey's dad only to find Kylo attacked the Jedi Temple during his absence.