WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BquyQj8TX_w?t=12
youtube.com/watch?v=JGELdp1kurA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just blackwash my history up

WUZ

Romans, fine. ALMOST believeable with a bit of fairy dust and wishful thinking. But the fucking greeks??

t. Anglojew

>Netflix partners with big black cocks
>they put blacks as greeks

GREEKS N SHEEEITT

who cares?

>dont be mad about history being rewritten
>we deserve this

>son of a nymph (pic related, all native and bound to Greece) and a traditional Greek hero
>african skin color/traits
what the fuck, this is getting ridiculous

Can any Brits chime in? What the fuck is this? I am scandi and we dont showe in any blacks or arabs in our viking shows. Or even more important, I want some greeks opinion on this.

You don't care about inclusive casting? Bigot.

Casting

>BBC
Why is Europe so fucking cucked?

>the one female cast is white

Jesus christ it's literally BLACKED

>race-blind casting

they magically regain vision when they cast the women

>all black
>except for the most beautiful women in the world

makes me think

BBC has race quotas that they have to meet. Now the question is, why do they keep making historical dramas when they know they have to have half the cast be black.

I want off this train

nigger

Why should I care about the white race when they let this shit happen? It's a dead culture. They abandoned God and now they have nothing.

>It's fucking real

youtu.be/BquyQj8TX_w?t=12

If it bothers you so much then stop fucking caring. It's a choice to care about a black Greek.

You fucker this actually redeems and justifies the entire show!

>Wtf, I love we wuz ancient Greeks now.

They cant come up with an epic set with African tribes or some shit? This is just dumb

It's about time they start reclaiming their rightful history.

>its spelt Zoos intead

I would be considderer racist to depict a punch of niggers in mud huts shoving twigs up their dick hole, drinking cow menstral blood and fighting with spears while saying 'oooga booga'.

Plus the BBC probably has to do some educational programming that covers shit like Greeks, and that is now clashing with their PC quota.

Pretty soon they will be doing maths, physics and engineering shows with all black women production companies.

Britain is fucked. Brexit can't fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGELdp1kurA

>It's always the BBC

>Africans in charge of recording history

Hoe much longer until black people say that they were the white people all along?

>WE WUZ SLAVE OWNERS N SHIET

It's like a real life anime character.

I mean, they were

It is common knowledge that africans settled in greece after building the pyramids.

Our media is run by jewish cucks and they get away with it because who cares to watch this? They're pumping these bland 'historical' shows out every few months.
>Yet another forgettable historical drama that takes liberties on accuracy
Yawn...I'm not even cross enough to care. It's not like they're changing real history or presenting it as a documentary so you're not supposed to believe it's real.

Colorblind casted "Zulu" remake with Asian and white Zulus and black britbong soldiers when?

not defending this but didn't they have black slaves they captured irl from Africa/Mediterranean or something?
i remember it wasn't like a super common there was blacks everywhere thing, but they would have one or two black "slaves" at a time working for them, because the elite would enjoy bringing in people, from conquered or traded with communities/lands.

the iliad is a myth you fucking retard

there's nothing historical about it they could put fucking purple people in there. the only people that whine about this shit constantly (this is the 30th thread about this today) are fucking alt right retard NEET faggots and they're not even white anyway.

i'm literally as white as you can get and i don't give a fuck about this because i'm not autistic.

I think 1200 BC is kind of early for subsaharan slave trade/military employ. I dunno though, this isn't my area of expertise. I know the Roman empire had auxilaries and Carthaginians deployed Nubians though.

Now that it's been said I'm sure they'll be getting to work on that soon.

>ancient Greek myth
>not important that they are Greek

>ancient Chinese myth
>not important that they are chinese

>ancient Indian myth
>not important that they are Indian

Why are brainlets allowed to live?

Not my point fuckwit.
I was saying how they're pumping out these shos set in the past like nobodies business and it's getting stale.
>'Oh look a show about swords and shit, that'll fill the hole that Game of Thrones has left!'
This is what the producers want the audience to say but nobody really cares.

>there's nothing historical about it they could put fucking purple people in there.

Except it was based on the trojan wars. Troy and Athens were real places.

Men of Harlech stand ye steady
It cannot be ever said ye
For the battle were not ready
Stand and never yield

The Iliad is not “a” myth, it’s one of the building blocks of Western literature alongside the Odyssey. Furthermore, it’s a Greek myth, so all actors that would fit the roles would be either:

a) white, preferably with a tan (think Pitt in Troy ‘04)
b) olive-skinned, like your average med.

Blacks will be just jarring in this.

>the iliad is a myth you fucking retard

American education is a terrible joke

they already say it because white people are a mutation of black people

remember to say this to a fucking nigger when they say you can't say nigger

say "I thought we was mutated niggers nnn sheiiit"

FUCKING ZEUS IS A NIGGER

Except that they found Troy using the details in it

Brainlet, I'm saying nobody will care to watch it regardless. I'm not a fan of Zeus being played by a coon but after Heimdar in the Thor films, that upcoming Britannia having black romans, Dr Who, Vikings, Assassins 'WE WUZ' Creed, Blackedfield 1 and so many more pieces of media blackwashed by the kikes I simply choose not to consume their media anymore.
I refuse to participate in the success of this cucking of the media and am now indifferent.
The general public however will probably not care about it either because who wants to watch it? It doesn't seem appealing in any way.

here's one that's not for ants

the trojan war is a myth though.

listen do i love the fact that they're casting black people as zeus and achilles? no.

am i so fucking outraged by it that i spend half my time complaining about it on a fucking bhutanian finger painting forum? no.

there have already been 20 threads about this today and there will be a thousand more in between now and when it comes out. why don't you do something productive with your time instead of bitching and moaning about stupid shit?

>dude stop complaining lmoa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trojan_War

>the trojan war is a myth though.

>who cares about idpol when its clearly incredibly successful at dominating western culture?

lol is that Littlefinger in the 3rd one?

so zeus and achilles were real people?

what school do they teach that shit in?

this isn't a production of the (debatable) real trojan war it's a production of the iliad, which is a myth.

Again, who cares?

>a fictional story based on a real event is a myth
>their race doesnt matter even though all the places are real
>and many of the people are real too
>but there are some fake gods so none of that matters

Helen is also a white woman, and Priam and Paris are both white men. You could very easily say this was deliberate.

what kind of "people" save these passive aggressive laughing gifs

You know when the Jews were planning this they first were like "Okay, let's promote African culture!"
>examines African culture
"On second thought maybe we can just paste black people into white history?"

lurk more

Go back to Twitter

I'm not even mad at Anglo trickery anymore. They're going to be extinct and they honestly deserve it.

>zeus being black

>the god of pump 'n' dump is black
fine by me

By this reasoning then the dirty dozen is a myth. Would you be fine with a remake of that movie where all the nazis are black and the imprisoned americans are all vietnamese?

Also
>ledditspacing

On the IMDB page and Achilles, Zeus and Patroklus are the only black people amidst an otherwise entirely white cast, which makes me think it was just to fulfil some kind of quota.

Lol they don't even hide it anymore.

>image search pic
>it's a Sup Forums meetup in New York
We're never getting off this planet are we?

ROMANZ

HISOTRY IS A WHITEWASH! REEEEEE!

>/poltards losing their mind over a silly tv show
This is gold. I don't consider right-wingers human btw.

It's the BBC

> BBC Clay sculpture portraying the face of the earliest known eastern European: made from the modern human skull of a Black Person
> made from the modern human skull of a Black Person

Fucking retard.

Sup Forumstards have beem spamming this shit all day
What the fuck is up with their obsession with black people?

BBC has beem spamming this shit all year
What the fuck is up with their obsession with black people?

If they made a movie about Shaka Zulu played by a white man would you ask the same question?

This was my first thought.

His name is Scipio Africanus - must mean he's black!

as suspeCTED, 56 is a meme to divide America from the World, despite being a bastion of white hope

>am i so fucking outraged by it that i spend half my time complaining about it on a fucking bhutanian finger painting forum? no.
but you spend half your time complaining about people complaining about it

>Whites complain that blacks don't have jobs
>Whites complain that blacks have acting jobs
Really makes you think

>everyone I dont like believes x and y

>Wojacking
>Straw-manning

the comments are woke as fuck

there will be a huge backlash against the so called jews if they continue down this path

Hold on who's that chap? And what is he wearing?

Now what does Homer tell us about Achilles?

1. He was very young, a teenager at the start of the war
2. He had flowing locks of honey coloured hair
3. He was the handsomest man who sailed for troy
4. He was exceptionally fleet of foot
5. He sang and played musical instruments
6. He wore a suit of armour so complete that when his friend Petroclas wore it, no-one could tell the difference
7. He was a black man like from mainland Africa

>Straw-manning

Learned from you

niggers

Eat a dick, it's a gif from the fucking Troy movie, you should go back to plebbit you dipshit cocksucker.