ITT we try to upset Sup Forums. I will start

ITT we try to upset Sup Forums. I will start
archive.is/MIJrI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That person seems a bit too dim to be capable of making anyone mad.

Shoulda gone with this gem:

>So funny!!!But that’s how it goes in the old DC comics.It’s so predictable and stupid,like
a knight singing for his fairy maiden beneath fer window.It does not matter if you like present day comics,this is there history.Especially DC comics where retarded like the silver age Flash.It’s the same with Marvel,although far less.This is why I like Manga more(That’s making more sense and the story will end at some point unlike DC,Marvel etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
>Cartoon network said no to this

Samurai Jack is the worst Cartoon Network show

Weeaboos should be gassed

And TTGO is a good cartoon user

>lol aren't comic books so silly, they need to be serious business like manga and I will judge 60 years old comics by today's standards

>try to upset Sup Forums
Yeah, because nobody is ever negative about anything around here. Surely Sup Forums has become a total happy go lucky hugbox where criticism simply does not exist. We really need a thread like this because this board isn't angry and bitter enough.

He's never coming back

Being angry is fun just like being hyped. When we have nothing to be hype about we need to be angry.

Meh, it seems like it's only going on Barry so no harm, no foul. Now talk shit about Wally or Elderly Jay, then we got a problem.

>Hmm how do we create new characters that people love instead of having to always rely on the same few?
>I know, lets kill off liked new and upcoming characters!

>Normal people who don’t give a shit about comic books might not know that there are actually two Flashes: one from the Golden Age, during World War II, and one from the Silver Age, which started around 1960
That is because he is too ignorant to know Wally exists

This is the most retarded logic I've ever heard.

Steven Universe is the best cartoon on the air. Perfect plot, perfect pacing, and all the episodes are plot related. There is also perfect representation of the LGBT community, which there needs to be more of.

this desu senpai

Which part? Because I thought that people enjoy being angry was common knowledge.

I only read the first part and I'm already plenty scared. Please tell me it's not going where I think it's going

For once I'm actually scared of something I saw online. WTF is that thing?

>create a bunch of interesting and likeable teen heroes who aren't legacy characters
>immediately turn around and kill off 95% of them
>never do anything at all with the survivors, not even cameos

Does it count if I was already perpetually upset about it?

>around 1960

Nigga Barry's premier is one of three argued over start dates for the silver age. It was in fucking 1956.

Fucker is five years off.

It is but its OK in the end.

>Doesn't know what around means
indeed is ignorant

Don't worry, Kate Leth wrote a nonbinary/faggot/tranny in to hit Arcade with a mallet for revenge

I'd give him 58-62 for saying 60. Not 56. That's around 1955. Fucker is stupid.

>Being angry is fun just like being hyped. When we have nothing to be hype about we need to be angry.

Holy shit, Tom Brevoort posts on Sup Forums

I'm not buying Secret Empire Tom

Who is this?

Sorry for being a keyboard warrior but I would honestly beat the fuck out of this guy, and I haven't been in fights since I was 13

>Said by Gravity Falls storyboard artist and Alex Hirsch's girlfriend

Some random weeaboo faggot online.

The Fantastic Four are returning as part of Marvel Legacy with Bendis writing them.

>We'll never see Hazmat training to control her power with Dr Chen The Radioactive Man
>We'll never see them doing Tai Chi together
Fuck this gay earth, I stuck around through the pain of these storytimes and even the follow up Avengers Undercover, and they never explained how Hazmat got control of her powers.

Fuck you user, I be triggered

Wew lad. I hadn't seen that in years.

What the hell, silver age goofy comic book shit is the fucking best. There's nothing wrong with dumb fun that doesn't take itself seriously and this is coming from a hardcore weeb who loves edgy shit.

They could have just skipped the elaborate plan and taken the picture to the police

It's just hopeless, right?