So what the hell was this thing?

So what the hell was this thing?

Jashi fags ruining a great show

Disappointment your mom's feels everytime she looks at your life.

Are you really going to bring that up in every thread?

A demon of some sort. That episode was fucking based.

A good question could be. Is Aku aware of such creatures and if so, what does he think about them?

That thing may not have the same power Aku has, but it was a lot more dangerous than him.

Every fucking thread until you people stop making these stupid threads

A demon of some wicked nature

It was a pretty based episode, yeah

Concentrated Kino.

an evil demon horsing around on our mortal plane

I see what you did there

Your mama

Alien Symbiote.

aku's second cousin. they don't talk much

It wanted a daughter and chose the most disturbing possible way to get one

I actually this episode took place in the past, before Aku cast Jack into the future. Makes as much sense as anything.

Why's that?

>Is Aku aware of such creatures and if so, what does he think about them?
Very likely he himself is the one who summoned it from the Pit of Hate just to wreak havoc. No matter how dangerous it is, it couldn't possibly hurt him, so letting it out has no downsides.

It looks like Feudal Japan. And nothing in the future looks like it. As good an answer as any.

You know what, I'mma assume you're a pony fucker

Venom symbiote

Remember that episode where Peter dreams of the symbiote?

Thank you

Just some demon that is completely unrelated to Aku

But by the time Jack had gotten his sword Japan had been enslaved by Aku.

The Venom symbiote got lonely after both her husbandos died. It was either terrorize some family or go back to her abusive ex, because of course Sasuke survived that long

>So what the hell was this thing?

The antidote to fear is knowledge. Like Lovecraft, quality horror can be achieved if some mystery is allowed and done right. You're never going to know exactly what that is, cause the second you do than your fear of it will go away.

Part of the reason this episode has always unsettled me is because we don't really know what it is. It's some malevolent demon/spirit that has tortured this family.
This is exactly right.

Not him but that was too far man

and just like the episode the Demon was killed.
Just like Jashifags

It seemed to have some degree of intelligence, as it decided to keep the girl around to use as bait (though it would probably have devoured her soul as well eventually)

A horse

The sounds it makes are so creepy cool. It's like nasty static from hell.

It was a spoopy ghost, user

How spoopy?