So

So....

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/06/why-are-americas-farmers-killing-themselves-in-record-numbers
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DONROGLOURANORLAJGHDND FLUOOPOOOORMMPPPFFMKLORRMPOH TAKE DE TWO SCOOOOB

DJNBURNBURNUDLD SDJFJNDJNFFPFFF

Welcome to Russia, you treasonous pieces of human shit.

BONDLE BROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

good thread

You people are RUSSIANS now. Garbage Gopnik RUSSIANS.

You're people who belong in a wood chipper.

*chk chk*

D
>BOOOOOOOOOOO
AW
>BOOOGOGOHOHHH
NUL
>STEPHENSTEPHENSTEPHEN
D
>*pause for inhalation*

Colbert turns around in a 360 degress motion, points his posterior to the audience, and places the mic before his anus

DRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPFFFFFFF

>*laughter*

Any American before you would find you, and murder your worthless ass. You people are the very definition of traitor garbage. You're foreign agents working for people who hate your way of life.

HFNHFNHRNJDALD FUMPF

lol shut up faggot like lmao just take your pills LOL

LMAO SOYKEK

LOL Dromph broke him and now he’s crashing his career with no survivors

I can't wait for half of the country to finally pick up guns and start killing you fucking pieces of shit. You'll die like dogs and it will finally be worth it.

>russian hackers post on le Sup Forums

TWO SCOOPS!? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

>I can't wait for half of the country to finally pick up guns and start killing you fucking pieces of shit. You'll die like dogs and it will finally be worth it.

You people have built a world where the only answer is death.

You will be the target of that death. Death by stupidity.

>letting Russia interfere with your election
Do Americans really do this?

>You people have built a world where the only answer is death.
>You will be the target of that death. Death by stupidity.

Stephen get a load of this guy. I think he took two sips

It's all funny to you fucking basement dwellers until they start burning your town. I so look forward to your instant fright.

>liberals
>picking up guns

>It's all funny to you fucking basement dwellers until they start burning your town. I so look forward to your instant fright.

Keith Olbermann posts here. Wow

>It's all funny to you fucking basement dwellers until they start burning your town. I so look forward to your instant fright.

basement gibble main.

think about where you people come from. Think about your collective intelligence. You're all in the vortex even before you realize it. You're the idiots that circle the drain. You don't have a clue, and you'll be the first to drown before you even know what's happening.

*nods respectfully towards you*
keep thine katana sharp, fellow warrior

speak those very words to me in real life and witness the consequences

You'll be that cunning smartass sinking with the ship. Keep going you magnificent dipshit. This will only be funny when it happens, we're about a year away from that.

FFFFRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFPPPPHHHMMMMM

>only the government and police should have guns, but we definitely should use guns to shoot people I disagree with first because poo-tan muh rushuh

this is a country that considers pic related to be an acceptable sausage

maybe cause they're all sex-crazed and can only see a penis?

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YAAWWWNNAOOOLDBLUUUMPFFFFFFTOOOOOOSCREEEEOOOPSS

How is Colbert politics you moron.

Why do the people that hate Trump the most never shut up about him?

Its clear that a civil war is inevitable. coexisting with these fucking liberals is just impossible. Trump is making the country great again and all you do is bash and berate the government.

Mark my words, at civil war I'll fucking scalp you numales good. especially the colored hair ones, I'll make an example of you

The people you're taking on are worth an order of magnitude more than you are, and are 100x as smart. You'll fucking all die in a ditch from bombs they build. You'll never have a chance to get out of your shithole rural communities. You'll die where you lived because you're too ignorant to plan any attack. I honest to god would salivate watching you people igniting to simple IEDs.

1- stop reddit spacing you dumbfuck
2- you sound like an autistic psychopath, take your meds

>heh... too slow, kid...

You would be the muslim nigger in America if it went to war with itself. You can't earn, you don't make money in this world. You're pissed off because you know you're garbage.

That's the rural southerner. The new muslim nigger worthless fuck up. You don't contribute.

DROGNAL

cocktoasten, flapjacks, jibberish, fuck weasel.

Good post, dipshit.

I also used reddit kerning and leading. Not like you'd know what that fucking means.

oh i can smell the hair color and starbucks to both of you posters. you'll die seeing your entrails, i'll make you suffer

comin 4 U drumb

>edgy liberals who haven't grown past their "I hate my dad" phase
Yikes

You found your hand carved moonshine white nigger keyboard. Good for you. Go back to using social assistance in the states that cant pay for themselves.

you know it's a good meme when it gets the schizos so flustered

>nothing personal, conan

>data is based on the 2004 election
Nice out of date "facts".

I know you're all confused, angry and stupid. So this should be a time when you start asking real questions.

Go fucking learn one thing and maybe you won't be a programmable piece of skull pudding used by the wealth to make them richer, you stupid stupid stupid retards.

You people grew up wrong, and are destroying American democracy. I think most of you feel that in your gut.

It's only gotten worse, idiot. Even you know that. Rural communities are dieing like they have ebola.

>port cities of main economical interest
>flyover states filled with welfare negros

Got any evidence behind that baseless claim?

That's the truth. California and NY etc make money. All of the racist shitboxes are welfare states.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/06/why-are-americas-farmers-killing-themselves-in-record-numbers

Just like Indian farmers who can't pay their debts.

>tfw i don't get muh free seroquel anymore so i have to go full coldsteel on the television section of a kazakhstani basketball irc

i thought those were happy merchants

So you idiots figured out the US yet?

>>port cities of main economical interest
>>flyover states filled with welfare negros
That's the truth.

white meth negros. You have no idea whats going on in Indiana do you? White people have become creatures. They're drug creatures who die to meth and fentanyl.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ADJUST YOUR TELEVISION
YOU WILL DO AS I SAY

.....Jerusalem

Welfare country negros. You have no idea why people who have to live around these creatures would vote republican.

I know you're probably 20 years younger than I am, but you need to grow up fast in this fucked up place. Stop being an asshole.

>Salahuddin, I'm Jerusalem.

Did you watch the movie Pod People? Anyone who votes republican today is a pod person. No arguments. They're a disease at this point.

>my grandparents watch this show every night, and you can't go downstairs without passing through the living room, so i inevitably walk through when I go to walk my dog
>literally every time, and I don mean every single time, he's talking about how awful Trump or something Trump said is

I mean, even if you hate Trump, wouldn't you get tired of that shit after dozens upon dozens of episodes?

YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT THIS TIME BLUMPFY

>the side that is armed with dildos, bongs, and feminist rhetoric
>picking up guns they don't have the money to afford nor the mental capacity to operate
user....I.....

Try watching How Not To Move Goal Posts With Random Garbage, really recommend it to you.

It's all fun until they take it seriously. Smart people learn how to kill really fast.

DURPLE LUMPLE BLUMP
TWO
SCHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHPSSSSSSSS
IMPEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUCHHHHHHHHHHHE!

>You have no idea why people who have to live around these creatures would vote republican.

Mind enlightening me? I've lived through two republican presidencies so far and literally nothing changed about welfare parasites during those times. What do those people who vote republican for that reason think it accomplishes?

stop false flagging

bwgeelld

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

what did he mean by this?

Me having to answer to your first goal post moving.

I've had it.

Where does this two scoops meme come from?

>the same people who didn't learn how to pick a degree in a STEM field and work at starbucks
>are somehow smarter than both the southern STEM grad or the redneck that busted his ass in a machinists shop his whole life to one day run a factory
Na f@m, na.
>in my hometown we have one of the most advanced CNC/automated machinist shops in the entire world
>they make parts for F-35s, NASA satellites, tanks, and helicopters
>factory grew out of a community college grad's bigass backyard and shop
>the grad (owner) now makes 14 million a year and could fashion a gun from fucking pipes.....yet probably couldn't read anything beyond Sports Illustrated

Ok soygoy whatever you say

dahnald twoscoop drumpf did that. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CLAP

At least you russian fuck ups are as simple as you look. I'm Amazed you don't have a typing accent.