Show me some subtle comic book gear you would wear/do wear. In b4 the Venom symbiote shirt every dude wears

Show me some subtle comic book gear you would wear/do wear. In b4 the Venom symbiote shirt every dude wears.

Other urls found in this thread:

valiantstore.com/rai-basic-costume-adult-regular-fit-short-sleeve-100-poly-sublimation.html
valiantstore.com/bloodshot-spot-adult-pull-over-hoodie.html
redbubble.com/people/kerchow/portfolio/recent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anything more than that is just awful

Doctor Doom mask

>Venom symbiote shirt every dude wears
?

Anyways I like to color coordinate. A lot of red/blue/yellow.

Yo I want that post link

Do you tell everyone you don't care?

Its listed as "Cloner-man" on Red bubble. You gotta pull down the menu to hoodie. Too expensive for my blood right now. There may be a brighter blue hoodie though too. No idea. I just came across it. My wife thinks i own too much comic book clothing. But, then again, I have a wife... :D

Redbubble is awesome for making your own stuff. Someone made a Kaine one too.

I'd kill for a shirt with a large Anti-Venom symbol on it.

I've had T-shirts with Autobot or Decepticon symbols on them.

That's totally the wrong color blue, though.

Saw a dude with this once, I complimented him on his Scarlet Spider shirt and he was blown away I realized it wasn't Spider-Man.

Probably this one.

Doesn't really matter, you can pick what you want it to be with rb apparently.

I'm not trying to be a shill.

I just wanna see what subtle geek stuff people got.

Murder away, but I think the one I was just talking about only lets people 1-side it.

>tfw this generic spider shirt is impossible to find

I got this recently

Only reason I know about it is because someone posted on Sup Forums about it a few years ago and made me a TASKMASTER GETS IT DONE shirt. I still get compliments on it when I wear it.

make it yourself on You could probably MS PAINT it

"DID YOUR HUSBAND GIVE IT TO YOU?"

delicious

PICS OR DOOM DOESN'T BELIEVE IT.

I should make an Infinity Gauntlet

Hardly subtle, but I would love one of these. They only made like, 50, but I figure it should be possible to print one yourself.

At that scale you'd need to have a pretty fucking big .tiff file for it not to print blurry.

Shame that most of the Young Animals swag is limited edition and con-exclusive. I tried to get the Record Store Day release but either my stores didn't stock it or it was swept up

Just make a scalable illustrator file. As long as its a vector, it'd be fine at any size.

I wear this fairly regularly.

I would like to see a Shirt with Jay's lightning instead of the typical Barry/Wally one.

Whats that look like

Try searching rb. People upload their own stuff. Not official but whatever, right?

valiantstore.com/rai-basic-costume-adult-regular-fit-short-sleeve-100-poly-sublimation.html

valiantstore.com/bloodshot-spot-adult-pull-over-hoodie.html

>Hey bro nice circle

>sleeves aren't torn off
>redbubble, so you're overpaying for a cheap iron-on quality print that will start peeling off after one wash

No fucking thank you.

>>Not being a real man and tearing them off yourself

I think they're a bit better than iron-on. Iron-ons won't print WHITE. They'd be like crappy black only.

Who?

If I was a thin nerdy guy I'd probably rock this

Bought this for my wife, but they messed up sizes site wide and made them all like 2 sizes too small

so they sent you an XL?

Lul

Kek

redbubble.com/people/kerchow/portfolio/recent

Because it's not a spider shirt, that was just an edit on the blu ray version of the film.

Comic/cartoon clothes are harder to be subtle with because they're generally more recognized, even by people who aren't into whatever it is. Everyone knows who Spider-Man is, not everyone knows who cowtits McLimeHair is except as one of them gatdang Chinese cartoons.

However because of that, it's generally more acceptable as long as you keep it simple. Like don't cover yourself in superhero shit.

>it has sleeves

Burn the heretic.

Nothing in here is subtle.

Used to own a Flash shirt.

Some girl I worked with said "Oh I love your Big Bang Theory shirt!". Something had to die, and it ended up being that shirt.

I don't understand the whole "Sam Raimi is a massive anti-semite" meme. Raimi is a Jew.

Pretty easy to DIY

beat up someone wearing this...

it's fun

>Big Bang Theory shirt

is this real

If my money hadn't been wasted on action figures this month...

I got the same thing once, except with a GL shirt.

It got thrown in the darkest depths of a closet and hasn't been seen since.

XXL, actually.

2099 but not extreme enough

That's one of those symbols that needs to be as big as possible.

This one you could LIVE on the edge

>FlipDesk.gif
Why not classic?!

MORTY!

I'd buy a shirt with the little viltrumite symbol on it.