Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!

Time for more Chronological Mignolaverse!!!
Previous threads

and link to the annotated timeline
sutori.com/story/mignolaverse?schoolClassId=38104

I'm trying to catch up, but sometimes random pictures don't load! So infuriating!

Regardless, thanks, OP. It's about to start raining and this is a perfect read.

Sorry, it took so long for it to get this one set up. There's a lot of jumping back and forth between BPRD and Hellboy in this one
Cuddle up next to the fire user.

>kickass leaf masks and hoods for officers
>giant fucking deer head w/antlers for head honcho
>coat of arms is green discorporated skull in golden wreath
Esoteric orders and cults have the best branding. 10/10, would do sidequest for full armor set.

i don't get one thing, is hellboy aware of the large scale things that are happening? if so, to what extent? if not, is he really that detached from society?

Is this the last thread for the day? Any more tomorrow?

My personal theory? Hellboy has not only been wandering through the real world but also the world of the Fae where time works differently. We see this during the epilogue too Darkness Calls where we are shown the home that Hellboy was staying in was actually decrepit and the friend he was with that lived there had been dead for decades.
Yes and yes

I don't think Hellboy watches a TV until the Storm and the Fury, in that bar. He was also underwater/lost at sea for a long time.

Niccccccccccccccccccce

Considering he's died like twice now, I'm pretty sure he exists in a kind of purgatory state; like he's not quite tied to the world anymore, but he hasn't left it either. That would explain why he's so chummy with all these dead people and why he doesn't seem to interact with much of the outside world in his travels.

Interesting if true.

Hellboy has always had a relationship with the dead. Even as far back as his time in Mexico he was walking in between the world and the living and that of the dead. I wonder if this has to do with his demonic origins, his connection to vril or perhaps everyone he met that was dead was the honored dead and he is able to communicate with them because he is the once and future king.

My computer is dead so I'm on my phone and thus can't use the archives
Did anything big happen in the threads before the 3 that are currently up?
Were there storytimes yesterday?

There were no threads yesterday.

Oh nice so I'm all caught up up until the first thread today
Time to get crackin
Thanks op you're an angel