Can someone explain why a North Korean TV show is animated so well?

Can someone explain why a North Korean TV show is animated so well?

How would you even get a North Korean show?

Glorious leader is that you?

Because we've been training their animators for years through outsourcing.

What, you thought those "produced in Korea" credits meant South Korea?

It's either make it look great or death camps.

Also no pay.

Someone didn't get the memo, you cannot have even legitimate threads about media that has animal characters, that's going to get the thread deleted and possibly get you a ban.

Nork magic.

Can someone explain what North Korean TV show OP is talking about?

Foreign contractors
Animators from France and China that work in NK on the show.

Sure, they contract their work out to Norks who work for pennies on the dollar then pay Frenchies real money to come in and re-animate the scenes that need redoing, and in the end the finished product is worse than Canadian flash animation but the Norks have nothing to compare the animation to so they think it is amazing.

Please, don't remind me of how awful Canadian flash animation is. I was trying to forget what a shame it is to be Canadian on a cartoon board

>then pay Frenchies real money to come in and re-animate the scenes that need redoing
Hello Guy DeLeslie.

>American soldiers are berserker kung-fu wolves
Somebody had to be sent to a concentration for this. This is a more flattering portrayal of Americans than Americans make of themselves.

It's true though, Frenchies and Chinks are the driving force being NK animation and shows overall.

jesus that looked awful

because almost all animation outsourcing is done in north korea.

Yeah, I want to know the answers too.
I expect animation from North Korea to be very terrible that they make The Nutshack look like Disney in comparison.

So is the Fox American also?

cause I never understood why they would male the Americans badass for a propaganda cartoon

an attempt to victimize themselves i suppose

Fox is British, I believe.
And the reason the US and it's Imperialist allies seem so amazing, is to show just how much greater Korean military is once it crushes the forces of Imperialism.

We think its badass, but to NK they think it just makes them look more threatening and evil so its more impressive when Squirrel beats them up.

Well, the big one about animation is the labor intensity of it.
That's not a problem if you can use slave labor.
All you need is someone who does models and a few key animations, and someone who can direct.
Then you have yourself a cartoon.
Nutshack is so shit because it's done by a bunch of morons with no discipline, budget or vision.