Yfw this’ll never be canon now in the Star Wars universe

>yfw this’ll never be canon now in the Star Wars universe

disney's nu-wars episodes are not canon and they're lame as fuck and reddit as fuck and corporate and soulless as fuck and that lightsaber shape will always be reddit.

Does reddit even like them?

Rey turning evil would be unironically great. I got excited when Kylo offered her a place with him. Fuck, Rey even seems to have an affinity for the dark side, but we've had two movies now where absolutely nothing has come of it.

With daisy looks a lot more believable but that's just a shoop Disney would inevitably fuck it in the ass

women can't be bad guys user

Disney would never have the balls to make the female role model they're pushing go bad

They're quippy and politically correct. You can put the rest together.

turn her evil. Make her better at being evil than kylo ren to the point that he is kind of shocked about it. Kylo starts having second thoughts and turns good.

It would have made more sense. In the third movie she would have stumbled across her family and try to redeem herself.

It's amazing that the EU with all its superweapons, Palpatine's resurrection, Star Destroyers lifting off from under Coruscant, and Abeloth is still better and more faithful to Star Wars than this Disney shit.

Doesn't it bother you when everyone's like "TLJ had so many plot twists, it's truly a new era in Star Wars history!" when anything vaguely risky, like this, is dismissed out of hand?

Even fucking plebbit is split on them (mostly about TLJ) so you can tell they're really shit.

I also love how we're right back to a big, bad, powerful empire and a ragtag group of rebels. All Rian really did was reset the universe to what it was at the start of the OT.

Well, they keep *saying* Rey has an affinity for the Dark Side while providing absolutely zero evidence for that to be the case. Could she be any more of a boring goody two-shoes if she tried?

Could Ben realistically be allowed to "repent" and walk around freely without having to stand trial and summary execution for murdering hundreds of people?

Honestly TLJ had no real effect on the universe outside of killing Snoke and Luke. TFA ended with the New Republic destroyed and a small group of rebels on the run from the First Order and TLJ ended with...the New Republic destroyed and a small group of rebels on the run from the First Order.

Yes, but it depends on how they do it.

There might still be a chance..who knows..maybe they will make 4 fucking movies and fix the nightmare that was TLJ

You fags will all be mindblown once Ep X to XII comes out and you realize VII to IX were just like prequels, to give backstory.

Snoke isn't dead, he will turn Rey and she'll become Darth Moder, Kylo will turn good and have two children then he dies due childbirth, etc.

Rey turning to the dark side would unironically be great, but I don't like the idea of Kylo turning green. He's too far gone, he can't come back. I'd rather have Reylo as a villainous couple and then in the third movie, Poe and Finn have to kill both of them. Now that would be a twist.

Bitch should've taken his hand.and made things interesting

I don't know which is worse: current Disney wars or a timeline where the mouse asked JJ to reboot Star Wars like he did with Trek.

JJ was a good choice

i would have forgiven the shitty characters if they'd done this

>episodes 10 - 12 is a nu-generation of jedi trying to defeat Kylo and Rey

Was Benicio de Taco's character actually holding a Heineken when we meet him in the holding cell?

or am i tripping?

It really would have. It would have made me really interested in knowing where the story was going. Shame.

a lot of the first order techies are women

why do you care so much, obsessed autist?

>female niggers can be oppressors too
Really makes you think

DISNEY ABOMINATIONS ARE NOT CANON
DISNEY ABOMINATIONS ARE NOT STAR WARS
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It would have been amazing, a switcheroo of that magnitude would have been "I am your father" big.

>Rey would turn evil, turning her from perfect pretty Mary Sue, to a character with some depth, you think she is unrealistically flawless, then it turn out her hidden flaw is actually the biggest of them all, she's a heartless bitch.

>Rey has absolutely 0 obligations to the light side, she has no family or any connection to the light side, she wouldn't even be betraying anyone, turning dark would just be a choice she makes, there are two sides, neither which she has any loyalty to, who's to say she wouldn't flop to the dark? We barely know anything about her, she could be a power hungry monster for all we know, she could have a deep rooted inferiority complex stemming from her low birth and lack of a place in the world.

>Kylo turning to the light would give a hero with baggage, someone who killed their own father because they believed it was the right thing to do, but now have to live with that mistake. He could have a huge redemption arc. He has more of a reason to hate the dark side than anybody now. It's already been established in TFA that he's not 100% committed to the dark side and is straying to the light.

It could have been kino, but instead we get porgs and space prank calls.

>hi! i'm a scriptwriter and i would like a room please.
>a scriptwriter! your room is on the house! what movies have you written for?
>the last jedi.
>get out of my hotel.

it's a new stress-relieving hobby of mine