JJ here. I need your help, my dear goyim. How the heck can I salvage Snoke as a character after Rian's shit-show...

JJ here. I need your help, my dear goyim. How the heck can I salvage Snoke as a character after Rian's shit-show? I had everything riding on him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QOBPEAXTXHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bring him back as a ghost. Since Luke will undoubtedly also be coming back as a ghost, you can have dueling ghosts advising Rey and Kylo.

This was the worst thread yesterday and it'll be the worst thread today.

god I'm sick of his ugly kike face.

>I had everything riding on him.
lol, implying JJ had any idea or cared where the trilogy was going after TFA.

kill all white ppl

Open IX with 100 fuckin' star destroyers that all simultaneously space-terrorist themselves into Luke's island into the fabric of of space around the planet disintegrates into fucking oblivion

then have the force ghost of whoever the fuck Max Von Sydow played come on screen and say

>"THIS WILL BEGIN TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT"

Very funny JJ, pretending to have not read Rian's footnotes, which specify:
>Snoke has been force projecting the entire time
>he faked his death to test Kylo
>his real location could be anywhere in the galaxy, nobody knows, nobody has ever known
>not even his own guards knew he was a fake

Snoke is Drumpf now
fuck white "people"

Use the Darth Maul spider legs scenery with the upper half of his body

Since the rebels are basically space Muslims now, just make the next movie a trippy scifi adventure about acceptance and tolerance of sand peoples’ religions.

nice nose you fucking rodent

Star Wars
Episode IX
The Next Jedi
It was all a DREAM. The dreaded KNIGHTS OF REN secretly begun the construction of a second STARKILLER BASE

Jar Jar

>tfw we spurned the based jew JJ and got soyboy Rian instead

Here's a short cover of my fool-proof way to save the trilogy

>Snoke is Plagueis, transferred consciousness
>FO gets pushed back by a unified Republic
>Kylo captured by Repub
>Turns out Plagueis has been training more than just Kylo
>Unleashes a wave of New Sith
>Everybody tries to convince Kylo to stop being a fag, including Luke ghost, Rey, even Finn
>Finally Anakin shows up and tells Kylo how his turn to the dark ruined his life
>Kylo decides not to make that mistake
>Kylo and Rey spearhead the battle against the New Sith, wipe most of them out, a few escape
>final fight against Plagueis where he goes all out with force, they win obv.
>everybody happy
>now can make new movies based on escaped sith

the end

Make him a Porg. Trust me J.J., they'd never suspect it.

Snoke is not limited by physical body, he's more of a hivemind, anybody could be a "snoke" (hint hint rey or kylo)

I was drunk after vieiwng TLJ and tried to fix the mess..the best i got here is a small portion i posted

>We see the destroyed fleet from Holdo's Kamakazi
>the camera pans into a dead snoke floating in space
>There is a strange blurring effect coming closer to snoke's body
>A new Ship Uncloaks that no star wars fan has ever seen before
>The new ship opens it's Space door and a shuttle ship flys out towards snoke
>His body is Recovered and the shuttle heads back into the new unknown ship as it flys off

[[later]]

>The movie cuts to the spacecraft that had snoke's body and we see a new strange but awesome planet
>Cue big badass ship landing on said planet Show troopers carrying snoke off ship
>There is a huge Dark jedi temple and we head inside as the camera moves around
>It shows an ancient but badass temple the camera zooms down some stairs
>As we follow a group of Troopers that carry snoke down the stairs etc etc..
>Snoke's body is placed on an ancient looking altar and We see the knights of ren
>They gather around snokes body and 1 dark cloaked figure starts walking slowly towards snoke
>As the crowd tries to figure out who the dark figure is we hear dark chanting and awesome evil music
>Snoke breathes new life as his body is reassembled This explains his wounds and why he looks the way he does
>He looks up and it is revealed that the one who brought him back is infact Darth Plagueis

>darth plagueis explains that it was unwise to try and train kylo ren
>Snoke agrees but explains that he could see that rey has fear and anger in her heart
>They both walk through the most Kino and Aesthetic ancient temple Any fan has ever seen
>darth plagueis sits on his throne as snoke stands before him
>plagueis tells snoke to seek out and destroy kylo ren and regain control over the FO
>Snoke asks "What of the girl?"
>plagueis tells him "There is no need to worry"

Let's be real, Darth Plageuis material is never gonna be used.

Knights of Ren avenge Snoke

>Snoke and Luke come back as Stands for Kylo and Rey

No more death stars please.

He's a dark side lich living in the ring. He takes over another body next movie. Kylo is forced to run away and he's now chased by FO.

20 greased up shirtless Africans storm the First Order's command ship and put Hugs and all the other whitebois in their place. They then resurrect Snoke but with scientifically enhanced melanin levels. Snoke is reborn as a handsome, ripped, charismatic, and sexually irresistible black man (played by Idris Elba) with one goal and one goal only: to seduce the Lightside Bitch Rey and impregnate her with potent niggaside seed, over and over again, creating a super race of BBC mulattoes at one with the Force. Rey resists at first, but once the champagne starts poppin' and the clothes come off it's all over for the white ra- I mean the ancient Jedi religion. Rey realizes that Little Dick Luke was the real villain all along spreading lies about how bigger isn't always better. The film ends with the Force Ghost Luke standing in a corner, a single tear rolling down his cheek, landing miraculously on his miniature cocktail wienie which he furiously beats as he watches the Most Powerful Force Using Womyn Ever bends over and submits to dat dark side dick over and over again.

Incidentally, I'm looking for work. Hire me JJ? You'll never see a script more diverse and anti cis white male.

>beginning of episode IX
>rey wakes up sweating
>holy shit that was all a dream
>luke next to her
>no it was a prophecy and we must act

Then we hopefully get a movie that doesn't butcher Luke's character.

JJ is fucked. Rian basically killed all the story arcs and left nothing to go on.

So 9 is just going to be Kylo Ren building a giant sphere shaped super weapon and Rey and the plucky resistance blowing it up.

>rian killed all the story arcs
Wait wait wait.
Guys.
Rian is a real Star Wars fan.
He's tanking the series beyond all recognition to fuck Disney for ruining his beloved franchise and to also make it so fans stop considering it canon.
/ourguy/

>We've reached the point where people want J.J. Abrams to come back and save the franchise

The absolute state of Star Wars

we could never be that lucky.

plus carrier fischer is dead.

Snoke posses a new body and comes for Kylo and Rey. The Jedi Hunter in the TFA concept art was a missed opportunity

Good shit.

Not bad

No that sounds actually interesting

Which is a shame because it actually is something that could knit all the saga movies together. If you believe the hints Sheev drops in Revenge of the Sith, Plagueis is the one who created Anakin. So if Plagueis were to show up in this sequel trilogy, you'd have the Skywalker bloodline versus the man who created it. It would be real pottery, not this dumb stuff Rian and Abrams have tried to feed us.

Honestly can you just write the next episode?

What stage of grief is this again?

Needs more diversity.

Snoke looks like he’s been fucked up many times so resurrecting him is a cool concept. It would make a good plot point about how in hell do they kill this guy.

Fuck Daisy for answer, you jew.

youtu.be/QOBPEAXTXHA

>Whole movie is them hunting down and executing Rian Johnson

decent, too decent for the Mouse.

You asked a serious question, JJ, so I'll give you a serious answer.

Have Snoke come back, say he has the ability to cheat death and reveal that he was indeed Plaguies after all.

Have Luke tell Rey and Kylo that the only way to defeat Snoke for good is to find a Celestial Sword which will strip the Force from him allowing him to be defeated.

Have Snoke resume power over the First Order and lead a final attack on the last remaining Resistance base, when all hope is lost Rey and Kylo board Snoke's ship and confront him. Epic duel ensues, Rey sacrifices herself to save Kylo and kill Snoke like Superman in Man of Steel and Kylo lives on to restablish the Jedi Order now that he is brought back to the light due to Rey's sacrifice.

Get rid of the Mary Sue but don't ruin the narrative that she's fucking awesome to avoid backlash from SJWs. Kill off the nigger and the gook but keep Poe around because he's based

>the only way to defeat Snoke for good is to find a Celestial Sword which will strip the Force from him allowing him to be defeated.

Me likey this part.

Unfortunately that would require acknowledging the prequels, which Disney seems to never want to do

Ysalamir

a lizard that has a force neutralizing field around it. any force user near one is disconnected from the force.

There was no episode 8, it was all a bad dream by Luke.

Now make rehash ESB episode 8.

i literally did i have it saved and posted the first part it's in the archive called

Star
From The Ashes
Wars

if somebody could put me in contact with J.J i will fucking send a fix for the entire flim to him and i don't even want cash or anything i just want to redeem star wars

Thanks man..it's not the best but i tried

Glad you liked the idea as well..not sure what else would explain it

I guess you'll either have him as a ghost or he never actually died. You're a clever writer, figure it out. Also why the fuck did Disney let Rian Johnson come in just to fuck everything up?

WHY IS THERE A NIGGER IN MY STAR WARS!?!

>JarJar Abrams

>Snoke is actually a female
>Rey is a clone of Snoke
(hence why she saw multiple versions of herself in the cave and why she is so good at force stuff)
>Snoke has many clone bodies but for WHATEVER reason two people liked the baby clone Rey version and stole her as their own
>they knew they were being chased by snoke's forces so they gave her up for adoption

>Turns out the First Order was doing so well was because a lot of crummier planets didnt like the new republic (all the rich planets exploit their recourses let say) and was paying them money to wreck up some shit.

>Poe is now leader of """"rebellion""" army and now has to be a leader instead of jerky FLYBOY

>Rey and Kylo have to team up to find Snoke clone factory planet I guess

>Finn and Poe team up to find Rey
>rey and kylo die on clone factory planet. But here's a twist...they dont die but both are shown on the Luke planet being happy together i guess

OMG you are a fucking genius! Tweet this to Abrams and he'll rip it off and not give you credit. But at least we'll get stands.

JJ needs to step down. hes done enough damage. Duncan Jones could save the trilogy

Good attempt, but I'm getting real fucking tired of attacks on rebel bases.

quads of true

Kenedy, JJ and disney will double down on diversity and sjw propaganda and will further alienate the old fans.

easy. he is still "alive" after the fight scene, hux gathers the top half and quickly throws him in a bacta tank. moments later a °gasp, as the camera zooms in on his now yellow eyes..

>force projecting
>hyperspace kamikazes
fuck tlj

salt planet luke was the real guy, ireland luke was the projection

Does it matter? It's the last film, it will break records no matter what the fuck you do with it

That would actually make Star Wars great again. If only for a scene.

This sounds homosexual

He destroyed the star wars universe in the first abomination, he literally blew everything up, all the core systems are gone, no one gives a shit. Great way to start a trilogy that, wipe everyone out.

Needs Knights of Ren to be included, they could be part of the wave of Sith I guess.

Both are bad.