>we want the size fetish audience

Will it work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umgUDUxHKfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Less Matt Damon can't be a bad thing.

Do the big people and little people interact? If not, I wont watch

I can only imagine so

This idea is retarded, you'd have to have a ton of security because any animal larger than a cricket is going to devour you like nothing.

You'd go from the top of the food chain to the bottom.

Keep scrolling to see autists talk about nothing but feet and vore. Fuck you all

its ok tho, they are in a safe small people world

What's it matter when you have giant gf?
>Feet and vore
Ew

SAVAGE!

okay

So how long into the movie do you think you're going to have to watch before someone gets eaten?

This could have been a good allegory for communism, but now it's just a lmao so goofy SNL tier movie

I like the part when Matt Damon asks if his penis has to shrink too

It could have been a good movie if the tiny people were made to fight bugs or if they were all criminals put in a tiny prison

I've seen the trailer for this several times
are they pulling a fake out?
the movie just seems very happy
I'm faking myself out by believing that the back half of this movie will be completely different from the first half and trailers
or is it really just what you see is what you get?

Forget the fact that even the smallest ants are at least tarantula size to them now, literally 1 inch of rain will flood their neighborhood.

DUDE OVERINDULGENCE LMAO

my boy's wicked small

underrated

Underrated.

>This could have been a good allegory for communism

what about the critically acclaimed ancap sequel where one guy makes himself huge and crushes everyone else

its been done

youtube.com/watch?v=umgUDUxHKfY

or if they got to ride bees and got swept up by brooms

Nah it's horrifying. Matt Damon and his wife are side by side about to get the shrinking procedure. Then it happens, he comes out small, only to find that she bitched out at the last second and is still big. The process is irreversible. Then he has to start a new life

Does he go inside her pusy before he leaves?

This film honestly looks like kino. It better get dark at the end though with some kind of bug invasion

crickets are especially vicious

that was actually kind of funny. you should post on reddit instead

The Chinese lady keeps a cricket in her house for good luck.

have you seen it? its being advertised as a light hearted comedy, and obviously with the silly premise it must have some humor in it. but movies are often mismarketed, and i have a lot of faith in alexander payne as a writer/director

It should be like this.

I've just seen the trailer and cast

i doubt this movies gives a rats ass about the logistics of actually being ant sized, its just going to be some commentary on family/relationships like everything from alexander payne

or like this

it'll work there's a huge market for it haha get it

well sideways and nebraska are good movies, so dont be too quick to discount it

Is that woman gonna be raped or eaten by the spider? I need to know this for...science.

or this

The women get eaten but in a sexy way where thier clothes get torn

The tiny people build a giant robot and kill normal sized people

>sideways
>good

does Rick Moranis make an appearance?

yes

>This could have been a good allegory for communism

oh what, really? that'll honestly make me more likely to watch it

>people give up their possessions to the state in order to live in a fully managed society with the promise of happiness and wealth

Is this plagiarized from that one episode of Dilbert? Kikewood is really running out of ideas.

The preview for this dogshit literally looked like one of those fake movie previews at the beginning of Tropic Thunder.

Laughed at this/10

REE

that movie doesn't look cute at all

does their stuff really go to the state? I figured they just sold it

Yeah it's going to instead be about the guy getting on with his life without his wife who decided to not get shrunk down with him.

It's why all scenes in the trailer where Damon is small don't have his wife with him. The movie will then be about him trying to get on with his life as a single man who is now completely detached from his former life.

literally Small-Souled Bugman: the Movie

>and it actually works
this is where your allegory falls apart

Do all of the talentless hack actors of this generation like Damon, Clooney, DiCaprio, Affleck, etc make so many boring Oscar bait movies in order to make it seem like they're real actors and not just vacuous Hollywood pretty boys?

yeah. sideways is fucking fantastic. is this some new meme i missed out on?

>it actually works
no, I thought that would be the plot of the movie

that + studios like to attach them to their "indie/auteur" productions to make sure they arent flops