Do you watch cartoons with kids?

Do you watch cartoons with kids?
What do they think of it?

I'd ask them but the roofie usually kicks in before i get the chance to.

I do, indeed, watch children's cartoons with children.

They seem to enjoy it.

I watch cartoons with my niece.

I don't know what she thinks about it because she's only two and speech delayed on top of that.

Your own children? Someone you know's children? Or random children you kidnapped from the playground?

Now that I think about it, cartoons would make a good grooming component.

My nieces and nephews, yes. They like them well enough, I don't get it all that much but as long as they're happy it makes babysitting them much easier.

Look user, you need to quit hanging out with those little bastards. Apparently they keep drugging you for the hell of it.

I have family, user. Unlike Americans who only have parents.

My niece loves all the cartoons me and my sisters have show to her. She apparently really loves Animaniacs, hoping she likes Tiny Toons as well.

>I don't get it all that much
Don't get what all that much? Them liking it? or an opportunity to babysit?

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.

My niece, yeah. I just let her pick whatever she wants to watch, usually it's PBS shows, but she loves watching Home, Coraline, Ratatouille, and now Kubo till the cows come home.

My nephew is 2, he used to like Caillou and Curious George, but he's getting bored with those, now he's absolutely enthralled with Pokemon, he could lay and watch for hours

I'm not allowed around children.

My niece likes Coraline, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Hotel Transylvania, and the Open Season Halloween special. She watches other stuff, like Octonauts and shit, but the spooky stuff is her favorite.

Same with my niece, I showed her both the Real Ghostbusters and Extreme Ghostbusters, she loved the monsters. Think I might try and show her the MIB cartoon as well

>Always the nieces or nephews
>Never the daughters or sons

It's Sup Forums, what'd you expect?

>I put on the first episode of A:TLA for my cousin. She seemed to like it but I was worried she might find the first episodes kinda slow.
>So I put on Korra
>She fell asleep
>when she woke up she asked to watch the show with the "bald guy with the arrow."
>tfw your 9 year old cousin naturally has patrician taste.

There aren't any children that it would be appropriate for me to spend time with.

What is it about stop motion and kids. When I was about 7 I was absolutely obsessed with Wallace and Gromit.

>implying weird uncle isn't the healthiest Sup Forums browser.

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go!

No, they keep interrumping with stupid questions

My 10 year old cousin doesn't want to watch cartoons with me, she rather sends me the hottest new memes as a gif

>showed 15 year old cousin with Asperger's "Double King" because he's obsessed with animation and I want to expand his horizons a little
>his only takeaway was "why did it have to have blood?"

haha

epic, my man.
simply epic.

sounds typical.

little boys are gay as fuck. always rubbing their dicks on eachother.

all the pros, none of the cons.

I mean I have a kid and a 3D waifu, not all of us are lonely. As to the topic of the thread, totes, lately it's been all about Moana, Kubo and, Big Hero 6. I would mention Miyazaki flicks and animu but, this is Sup Forums so....

so?

"Yay Uncle user is watching this with me!" is what I imagine they think.

Also, hilariously my niece at one point thought I liked MLP. I don't and I have no idea how she got that idea. she knew what a brony was.

I watch cartoons with my younger siblings, usually stuff like Harvey Beaks. It's fun. I want to show my youngest sister A:TLA since it ended the year she was born

My siblings' irrational fear of blood in animated shows made it difficult for me to sit back and watch stuff like Toonami as a kid. Weaklings

Wait. Is that a...

My little cousins love Steven Universe. They love Pearl the most because of her songs.

I loved Celebrity Death Match.